BY DIOR #3 in Cologne

A radically fresh composition, dictated by a name that has the ring of a manifesto.
That was the way François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted it: raw and noble all at once.
Natural ingredients, selected with extreme care, prevail in excessive doses.
Radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria Bergamot. Ambroxan®, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail.
Sauvage is an act of creation inspired by wide-open spaces. An ozone blue sky sprawled above a rocky landscape, white-hot beneath the desert sun.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Its a pretty light scent and very unique from what ive heard....can be a little pricey depending on where you get it" in 2 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a very hot perfume. I received a travel size sample with one of my Sephora orders. It was almost half an ounce so he's been able to wear it quite a lot.
We are both in love with it. I believe it has vetiver in it and any mens scent with vetiver gives a very seductive, se×y, mysterious but preppy and put together type of scent and this is no different.
I also love the bottle. It's very unique and stylish but still manly enough to be on display on his end of the vanity or his dresser.
It has an amazing formula that lasts over 8 hours without needing a touch up if applied properly to price points.
It is a bit pricy but it's so worth it. It smells luxe with different layers of multiple scents dancing together perfectly like they were made to be there.
It invokes a feeling a sultryness that only an aroma on my husband could bring out in me and it does.
It's the perfect cologne for day or night and all occasions. It's an amazing scent that's stood the test of time and has been loved by many over the years. You can't go wrong with this one as it doesn't alienate anyone with too harsh or unique of a scent and it's never too strong. It's literally perfect.
If your man candy likes Burberry touch, cool water for men, Burberry London for men, curve for men and similar preppy smelling scents he will love this one as well. I totally recommend.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Dior Sauvage at this point in time has become one of the most praised fragrances out there & to be honest it deserves the "hype". The first time I smelled it, I fell in love! First you get this super fresh opening (bergamot & pepper) and after a couple of minutes you start getting these other great notes (lavender, cedar & patchouli) to finish with an incredible and bright ambroxan!
This is sexy & inviting , but very masculine! You need to try it!
Alex C.
bellmore
This baby just smells like elegance. I want compare this one to the eau de parfum. This scent is great for winter and summer. Age group between 21-50 honestly any age really could be appropriate for any setting work, clubbing, school, date night etc. price point is a bit more higher then your normal flanker would I consider this a niche fragrance no because it’s very commercial but it has nichè quality. Depending on your skin this scent can pop for hours I get a good 5 hours of projection definitely a great buy
Jake S.
Tucson
Dior sauvage is probably the best scent on the market currently for the average man under the age of forty. But I believe any man could wear this at any time as a signature scent. This fragrance is very fresh and very masculine. The notes are in the top bergamot and pepper. In the mid geranium, lavender, elemi, pink pepper, patchouli, and vetiver. In the base cedar, labdinum, and ambroxin. This fragrance last a long time on skin at least 8 hours and projects for at least half that. There is a good reason this is one of the highest selling fragrances at the moment dior truly did a amazing job with this one! Did I mention women tent to love this one on a man.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I received a sample 0.34 oz of Sauvage from Dior. I shared this with my hubs and seemed to like it. Me on the other hand... I am on the fence. I felt like it was soo strong! I am not sure maybe he just spritzed to much. But I made him go take a shower to wash it off. I hate to say that but its true. I am going to have him wear it on a night out to see if I think differently bc every one has such good reviews maybe we over did it. I am not sure. The first impression I had of it made me think of an older gentleman who wears wing tip shoes and gold watches. lol Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Eau De Parfum
Darius P.
East Stroudsburg
This fragrance is a mass appealing masterpiece can’t go wrong with this. Lasts 8 hours on me and projects well. Smells like a clean fresh scent with ambroxan and a nice woody masculine drydown. Extremely versatile I would wear this for any occasion. My only issue is the price point for the 100mL.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
My night time date night fragrance, problem is this fragrance is so popular you can typically smell like another guy in the club or whatever setting your in. Spicy amber vibe with freshness in it. I do however prefer the parfum as opposed to the toilette concentration nice little twist to it. The price is a little overwhelming 2 oz bottle could cost you almost $100 but overall it's a really good designer fragrance.
Mary Jane B.
Looking for an awesome gift for your man? Walk into your local department store and give this bad boy a whiff. Like NOW!!! lol
Long story short: My boyfriend and I were browsing through the fragrance area in Sephora and so happened to come across this cologne. I instantly fell in love the moment he tried it on and knew I wanted this to be his new scent!
It’s pretty pricey but worth the cost bc it lasts all day long, which means not a lot of product isn’t going to waste... I’m so addicted to this smell that I find myself using this as a bed spray just bc I can’t get enough of it!
I love how the cap has a magnetic feature to the bottle so that way you’ll never have to worry about losing it.
A tip from me to you: Although it’s a cologne and meant for men, I’d say it could also be used by women too. FYI I’ve tried it myself 😉
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
I love this scent! I wear it a lot and it is my most complimented scent I have ever worn. It lasts all day and projects like a beast. It can be casual but I think it is more formal. It is also sooooo versatile. Any season any occasion it would work. The only thing I have against this fragrance is how damn popular it is. Every guy and girl knows it. Other than that it is a superstar.
Lacy I.
Omg...this is so so strong! My husband tried this on at Ulta and we smelled it for hours and hours even after only one spritz! It’s spicy and sexy but just too much...actually gave me a bit of a headache after a while. I love the scent but just couldn’t handle the intensity. I’m usually living for the projection beasts of the fragrance world but had to bow out on this one!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is it worth the money?
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
What's your favorite scent for your man ?
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I got a sample of this in one of my magazines and I'm thinking about getting it for my husband. I know sometimes the samples don't always do the cologne justice, so I was wondering if anyone bought the cologne after trying a sample and if it was a good indicator of the smell. Thanks!! Oh, and any pointers on the best place to buy would be appreciated!!!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
What does this smell like? Does the smell last or change over time? I love the packaging and am very interested in why you it’s are loving it! More than likely will pick it up for my boyfriend!