BY DIOR #2 in Cologne

A radically fresh composition, dictated by a name that has the ring of a manifesto.
That was the way François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted it: raw and noble all at once.
Natural ingredients, selected with extreme care, prevail in excessive doses.
Radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria Bergamot. Ambroxan®, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail.
Sauvage is an act of creation inspired by wide-open spaces. An ozone blue sky sprawled above a rocky landscape, white-hot beneath the desert sun.

Dior Sauvage Eau De Toilette
  • "Its a pretty light scent and very unique from what ive heard....can be a little pricey depending on where you get it" in 2 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a very hot perfume. I received a travel size sample with one of my Sephora orders. It was almost half an ounce so he's been able to wear it quite a lot.
We are both in love with it. I believe it has vetiver in it and any mens scent with vetiver gives a very seductive, se×y, mysterious but preppy and put together type of scent and this is no different.
I also love the bottle. It's very unique and stylish but still manly enough to be on display on his end of the vanity or his dresser.
It has an amazing formula that lasts over 8 hours without needing a touch up if applied properly to price points.
It is a bit pricy but it's so worth it. It smells luxe with different layers of multiple scents dancing together perfectly like they were made to be there.
It invokes a feeling a sultryness that only an aroma on my husband could bring out in me and it does.
It's the perfect cologne for day or night and all occasions. It's an amazing scent that's stood the test of time and has been loved by many over the years. You can't go wrong with this one as it doesn't alienate anyone with too harsh or unique of a scent and it's never too strong. It's literally perfect.
If your man candy likes Burberry touch, cool water for men, Burberry London for men, curve for men and similar preppy smelling scents he will love this one as well. I totally recommend.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I received a sample 0.34 oz of Sauvage from Dior. I shared this with my hubs and seemed to like it. Me on the other hand... I am on the fence. I felt like it was soo strong! I am not sure maybe he just spritzed to much. But I made him go take a shower to wash it off. I hate to say that but its true. I am going to have him wear it on a night out to see if I think differently bc every one has such good reviews maybe we over did it. I am not sure. The first impression I had of it made me think of an older gentleman who wears wing tip shoes and gold watches. lol Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Eau De Parfum
Shshank K.
Chicago
By far my favorite cologne of all time. A bit on the expensive side but worth every penny. And this is what I currently use and have been using for past four months—since I usually rotate every 3 months this is the first one I kept up to the fourth month simply because I love it.

On the downside, I firmly believe it is more of a summer scent rather than autumn or winter. But nonetheless a very good cologne.
Mary Jane B.
Looking for an awesome gift for your man? Walk into your local department store and give this bad boy a whiff. Like NOW!!! lol
Long story short: My boyfriend and I were browsing through the fragrance area in Sephora and so happened to come across this cologne. I instantly fell in love the moment he tried it on and knew I wanted this to be his new scent!
It’s pretty pricey but worth the cost bc it lasts all day long, which means not a lot of product isn’t going to waste... I’m so addicted to this smell that I find myself using this as a bed spray just bc I can’t get enough of it!
I love how the cap has a magnetic feature to the bottle so that way you’ll never have to worry about losing it.
A tip from me to you: Although it’s a cologne and meant for men, I’d say it could also be used by women too. FYI I’ve tried it myself 😉
Lacy I.
Omg...this is so so strong! My husband tried this on at Ulta and we smelled it for hours and hours even after only one spritz! It’s spicy and sexy but just too much...actually gave me a bit of a headache after a while. I love the scent but just couldn’t handle the intensity. I’m usually living for the projection beasts of the fragrance world but had to bow out on this one!
Shania G.
I got the tiny vial sample through sopost. It smells delicious but it’s super strong! It’s definitely a scent that lasts and you don’t need a lot to get the job done. I gave it a lower ranking because of how strong it was. I sprayed it once on my wrist and it stank up the entire downstairs of my house and it being on my body gave me an awful migraine because of the strength. One thing I really do like is that there isn’t a chemically odor. I’ve noticed that with a lot of the more expensive colons and perfumes there’s a strong chemical scent and it makes it unappealing. This one doesn’t have it. I might try it again and see how I like it, maybe it was just too strong of a first impression and I could end up loving it.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Well hello husbands next present. Ladies and gentlemen, this smells like everything you would ever want your partner to smell like. It is intoxicatingly sexy and provocative. It draws you in and has such a sensual scent. I can’t say enough positive things and you just need to buy this for your own good!
Maura Y.
THIS. SMELLS. AMAZING. Oh my god, if i was dating someone right now, I would definitely buy this for him just so he would smell like it. Would definitely recommend as a gift for a significant other (which is really a gift for yourself considering how good they'll smell).
Taylor T.
Odessa, TX
my boyfriend owns this and its soooooooooo amazing. It only takes one or two sprays and you can smell it a mile away. i cant stay away from when he has this on. he gets so many compliments, the bottle is a pretty big size and it will last a few years!
Shanna R.
I got a sample of this from ULTA and immediately purchased it for my husband! Oh my goodness ladies, if you love a musky, sweet scent on your man, this makes an excellent gift, and not just for him! Trust me, buy it for the man in your life!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is it worth the money?
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
What's your favorite scent for your man ?
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I got a sample of this in one of my magazines and I'm thinking about getting it for my husband. I know sometimes the samples don't always do the cologne justice, so I was wondering if anyone bought the cologne after trying a sample and if it was a good indicator of the smell. Thanks!! Oh, and any pointers on the best place to buy would be appreciated!!!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
What does this smell like? Does the smell last or change over time? I love the packaging and am very interested in why you it’s are loving it! More than likely will pick it up for my boyfriend!