BY DIOR #4 in Fragrance for Him

Sauvage is a radically fresh composition that is raw and noble all at once. Natural ingredients prevail as radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria bergamot. Ambroxan, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail. "To create Sauvage, I used man as my starting point. A strong and unmistakable masculinity. Like the image of a man who transcends time and fashion." Francois Demachy, Dior Perfumer Notes: Reggio Bergamot, Sichuan Pepper, Ambroxan. Style: Raw. Noble. see more...

• What's your favorite scent for your man ?4 Answers
  • Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!10 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?5 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a very hot perfume. I received a travel size sample with one of my Sephora orders. It was almost half an ounce so he's been able to wear it quite a lot.
We are both in love with it. I believe it has vetiver in it and any mens scent with vetiver gives a very seductive, se×y, mysterious but preppy and put together type of scent and this is no different.
I also love the bottle. It's very unique and stylish but still manly enough to be on display on his end of the vanity or his dresser.
It has an amazing formula that lasts over 8 hours without needing a touch up if applied properly to price points.
It is a bit pricy but it's so worth it. It smells luxe with different layers of multiple scents dancing together perfectly like they were made to be there.
It invokes a feeling a sultryness that only an aroma on my husband could bring out in me and it does.
It's the perfect cologne for day or night and all occasions. It's an amazing scent that's stood the test of time and has been loved by many over the years. You can't go wrong with this one as it doesn't alienate anyone with too harsh or unique of a scent and it's never too strong. It's literally perfect.
If your man candy likes Burberry touch, cool water for men, Burberry London for men, curve for men and similar preppy smelling scents he will love this one as well. I totally recommend.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I received a sample 0.34 oz of Sauvage from Dior. I shared this with my hubs and seemed to like it. Me on the other hand... I am on the fence. I felt like it was soo strong! I am not sure maybe he just spritzed to much. But I made him go take a shower to wash it off. I hate to say that but its true. I am going to have him wear it on a night out to see if I think differently bc every one has such good reviews maybe we over did it. I am not sure. The first impression I had of it made me think of an older gentleman who wears wing tip shoes and gold watches. lol DIOR SAUVAGE FOR MEN EDT SPRAYNEW 2 OZ
kelly m.
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I purchased this cologne for my husband on our anniversary and he loves it! That he's afraid he's going to finish it 😂. I bought it off of ulta.com and the price was alright I wish there could be a "gift set" with this cologne. Overall really great for someone who likes to feel handsome and great!
Mary Jane B.
Looking for an awesome gift for your man? Walk into your local department store and give this bad boy a whiff. Like NOW!!! lol
Long story short: My boyfriend and I were browsing through the fragrance area in Sephora and so happened to come across this cologne. I instantly fell in love the moment he tried it on and knew I wanted this to be his new scent!
It’s pretty pricey but worth the cost bc it lasts all day long, which means not a lot of product isn’t going to waste... I’m so addicted to this smell that I find myself using this as a bed spray just bc I can’t get enough of it!
I love how the cap has a magnetic feature to the bottle so that way you’ll never have to worry about losing it.
A tip from me to you: Although it’s a cologne and meant for men, I’d say it could also be used by women too. FYI I’ve tried it myself 😉
Shania G.
I got the tiny vial sample through sopost. It smells delicious but it’s super strong! It’s definitely a scent that lasts and you don’t need a lot to get the job done. I gave it a lower ranking because of how strong it was. I sprayed it once on my wrist and it stank up the entire downstairs of my house and it being on my body gave me an awful migraine because of the strength. One thing I really do like is that there isn’t a chemically odor. I’ve noticed that with a lot of the more expensive colons and perfumes there’s a strong chemical scent and it makes it unappealing. This one doesn’t have it. I might try it again and see how I like it, maybe it was just too strong of a first impression and I could end up loving it.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I️ bought this fragrance for my boyfriend, he doesn’t care too much about colognes. I️ love the smell of I️t on him and I️t last on him all day. If I’m close to him I’ll start to smell like him. Or if he wears I️t, it’ll linger in the room or on clothes for days 🤤. Purchased this from Macy’s
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I bought this scent for my boyfriend for Christmas and it's so good! I lied and told him I got a few samples of it in an order of mine from Sephora but I really just wanted to make sure I liked it on him first! It's a little pricey but not too much. I've seen worse!
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I recently brought this perfume for my hubby and it's smells so good. I personally got it cuz I've seen a a commercial of johnny deep in it so that's why lol but any who it has great scent not to strong but not to sweet either my hubby really enjoyed it.
EMMSAYS M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I got this as my rewards from Sephora. This is the most sexy scent I have ever come across in my life as soon as I received it I gave this to my husband he loved it too. It’s not musky as I hate musky scents. Love the packaging it’s too cute I’ll be purchasing full size for my husbands birthday.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
This smell is absolutely stunning! It constantly makes you come back for more! It is a light yet dominating fragrance! You will not get tired of this. The bottle is simple and perfect with the depths of color! I highly recommend for any man!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Is it worth the money?
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
What's your favorite scent for your man ?
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Does this smell give anyone else a headache? #Blah
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I got a sample of this in one of my magazines and I'm thinking about getting it for my husband. I know sometimes the samples don't always do the cologne justice, so I was wondering if anyone bought the cologne after trying a sample and if it was a good indicator of the smell. Thanks!! Oh, and any pointers on the best place to buy would be appreciated!!!