BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #4 in Fragrance for Him

Sauvage is a radically fresh composition that is raw and noble all at once. Natural ingredients prevail as radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria bergamot. Ambroxan, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail. "To create Sauvage, I used man as my starting point. A strong and unmistakable masculinity. Like the image of a man who transcends time and fashion." Francois Demachy, Dior Perfumer Notes: Reggio Bergamot, Sichuan Pepper, Ambroxan. Style: Raw. Noble. see more...

• What's your favorite scent for your man ?4 Answers
  • Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!10 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?5 Answers
Annabel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not gonna lie, I was first intrigued by this product when I saw how beautiful Johnny Depp looked in the advertisement for it.. BUT after I tried it, I instantly fell in love. It's such a sexy, masculine scent without being too overpowering. I wear this everyday and it LASTS. I dab a couple of drops on my neck & each wrist. Then I spray Victoria's Secret Night body mist all over my body to give it a nice, feminine aspect. That's my new favorite combo. It smells sexy but clean and I love it.
Alejandra S.
Orem
I bought this for my husband for his birthday because he always wears the AXE body spray and I was getting tired of that same scent. This smells so wonderful and actually lasts on him and he smells like the cologne all day. I can't explain how it smells, but it just really attracts me to my husband and he likes that effect haha. I would absolutely buy this for my husband again. The best part is that he also loves it too.
Rikka I.
I don't get why there are people saying this is a fresh, clean, citrus smelling cologne. This cologne is very strong and sultry. Very masculine and definitely more night time appropriate. I love strong scents, but this one you have to be careful with because it can kinda burn your nose. My boyfriend did one spritz of this stuff on him and I could smell it for hours. I do love it just use it sparingly.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
This fragrance smells amazing! My boyfriend has been running low on his current cologne so I have been trying to help him find a new smell. Most are overly musky and strong (or all smell the same-ish) but this one smells crisp and clean. We've sampled it a few times and it always lingers for hours later on and I can't stop smelling him. I would highly recommend this cologne!
Tyler K.
Kensington, CT
To start, the magnetic cap on it is very satisfying and makes you feel like you are handling something of high quality. The cologne itself though can be in the cheapest canister possible and I'd still be pleased with it because of how fantastic it smells. It is refreshing and addicting. It really doesn't have any negatives. It is by far the best smelling cologne I've had.
Liz D.
I work for Sephora and being my husband Joel cologne samples every few weeks. He usually sticks with the "norm" however this scent was a game changer!! My goodness there is not a scent out there that compares... I'm almost wondering if Johnny depps pheromones are in this mix. It's too good to be true!! Well
Done, Mr. Dior & Mr Depp!!
Angeline C.
My boyfriend wears this cologne. So this is basically is his review. The smell is very capturing but not overwhelming. I got this for him at Sephora. He likes it way better than any of his other colognes. He says his only complaint is he wishes it had more longevity. However he loves it and I love it!
Jazmin S.
Love this Cologne so much honestly it is the best smelling cologne that I've ever smelled I love her like my husband was it and buys it all the time they smell so good the smell is so strong last thing I can't believe how long it lasts honestly I wish draw perfumes lasted as long as great cologne
Caddy K.
Englishtown, NJ
Exceptionally compelling fragrance. Simply beautiful. They didn't even need Johnny Depp to promote it. Bought it for husband last Christmas. It always smells delightful on him, never too strong. Last week, a young man walked past him, doubled back, and asked him what he was wearing!
Dante M.
Love the smell of this. It has a long lasting but not to strong smell. I have pretty bad allergies to most fragrances but this one doesn't affect them at all. The only downfall is it can be pricey but i got it as a gift and never want to change my scent now!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is it worth the money?
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
What's your favorite scent for your man ?
Virginia j.
Riverside, CA
How good does this cologne smell?
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I got a sample of this in one of my magazines and I'm thinking about getting it for my husband. I know sometimes the samples don't always do the cologne justice, so I was wondering if anyone bought the cologne after trying a sample and if it was a good indicator of the smell. Thanks!! Oh, and any pointers on the best place to buy would be appreciated!!!