BY DIOR #3 in Fragrance for Him

A radically fresh composition, with a powerful name that speaks for itself. That was the way François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted it: raw and noble all at once. Natural ingredients, selected with extreme care, prevail in excessive doses. Radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria Bergamot. Ambroxan®, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail. Sauvage is an act of creation inspired by wide-open spaces. An ozone blue sky sprawled above a rocky landscape, white-hot beneath the desert sun.

• What's your favorite scent for your man ?4 Answers
  • Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!10 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?5 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a very hot perfume. I received a travel size sample with one of my Sephora orders. It was almost half an ounce so he's been able to wear it quite a lot.
We are both in love with it. I believe it has vetiver in it and any mens scent with vetiver gives a very seductive, se×y, mysterious but preppy and put together type of scent and this is no different.
I also love the bottle. It's very unique and stylish but still manly enough to be on display on his end of the vanity or his dresser.
It has an amazing formula that lasts over 8 hours without needing a touch up if applied properly to price points.
It is a bit pricy but it's so worth it. It smells luxe with different layers of multiple scents dancing together perfectly like they were made to be there.
It invokes a feeling a sultryness that only an aroma on my husband could bring out in me and it does.
It's the perfect cologne for day or night and all occasions. It's an amazing scent that's stood the test of time and has been loved by many over the years. You can't go wrong with this one as it doesn't alienate anyone with too harsh or unique of a scent and it's never too strong. It's literally perfect.
If your man candy likes Burberry touch, cool water for men, Burberry London for men, curve for men and similar preppy smelling scents he will love this one as well. I totally recommend.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I received a sample 0.34 oz of Sauvage from Dior. I shared this with my hubs and seemed to like it. Me on the other hand... I am on the fence. I felt like it was soo strong! I am not sure maybe he just spritzed to much. But I made him go take a shower to wash it off. I hate to say that but its true. I am going to have him wear it on a night out to see if I think differently bc every one has such good reviews maybe we over did it. I am not sure. The first impression I had of it made me think of an older gentleman who wears wing tip shoes and gold watches. lol Dior Sauvage Eau de Parfum Spray for Men
Emily M.
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
Bought this for my man and he has loved it ever since. It was a really great present and has a super long lasting scent and is very suttle not anything supper strong to the point of disconfort and the scent is also addictive i love when im close to my hubby and all you can smell is his cologne and the way it lasts pretty long on an object of clothing is amazing. I love the bottle super slick and clean and simple.
Mary Jane B.
Looking for an awesome gift for your man? Walk into your local department store and give this bad boy a whiff. Like NOW!!! lol
Long story short: My boyfriend and I were browsing through the fragrance area in Sephora and so happened to come across this cologne. I instantly fell in love the moment he tried it on and knew I wanted this to be his new scent!
It’s pretty pricey but worth the cost bc it lasts all day long, which means not a lot of product isn’t going to waste... I’m so addicted to this smell that I find myself using this as a bed spray just bc I can’t get enough of it!
I love how the cap has a magnetic feature to the bottle so that way you’ll never have to worry about losing it.
A tip from me to you: Although it’s a cologne and meant for men, I’d say it could also be used by women too. FYI I’ve tried it myself 😉
Shania G.
I got the tiny vial sample through sopost. It smells delicious but it’s super strong! It’s definitely a scent that lasts and you don’t need a lot to get the job done. I gave it a lower ranking because of how strong it was. I sprayed it once on my wrist and it stank up the entire downstairs of my house and it being on my body gave me an awful migraine because of the strength. One thing I really do like is that there isn’t a chemically odor. I’ve noticed that with a lot of the more expensive colons and perfumes there’s a strong chemical scent and it makes it unappealing. This one doesn’t have it. I might try it again and see how I like it, maybe it was just too strong of a first impression and I could end up loving it.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
This fragrance is over rated. Everyone has it now a days which is sad because there are so many other great fragrances out there. And most of the women who buy it are buying it because of Jonny Depp. Don’t get me wrong I love the notes in it especially because it has bergamot, pepper and cedar in it. But I would pass up this fragrance.
Monet S.
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I️ bought this fragrance for my boyfriend, he doesn’t care too much about colognes. I️ love the smell of I️t on him and I️t last on him all day. If I’m close to him I’ll start to smell like him. Or if he wears I️t, it’ll linger in the room or on clothes for days 🤤. Purchased this from Macy’s
Maura Y.
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
THIS. SMELLS. AMAZING. Oh my god, if i was dating someone right now, I would definitely buy this for him just so he would smell like it. Would definitely recommend as a gift for a significant other (which is really a gift for yourself considering how good they'll smell).
kelly m.
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I purchased this cologne for my husband on our anniversary and he loves it! That he's afraid he's going to finish it 😂. I bought it off of ulta.com and the price was alright I wish there could be a "gift set" with this cologne. Overall really great for someone who likes to feel handsome and great!
Vera F.
Review for: Dior SAUVAGE 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I absolutely love this fragrance for men! The price is definitely right for the quality ! Long lasting and a very unique scent that can please everyone ! Women tent to like it more than the Blue de Chanel by Chanel that is iconic
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Would this make a good gift? My guy rarely buys himself anything!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is it worth the money?
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
What's your favorite scent for your man ?
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Does this smell give anyone else a headache? #Blah
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I got a sample of this in one of my magazines and I'm thinking about getting it for my husband. I know sometimes the samples don't always do the cologne justice, so I was wondering if anyone bought the cologne after trying a sample and if it was a good indicator of the smell. Thanks!! Oh, and any pointers on the best place to buy would be appreciated!!!