BY DIOR

The powerful freshness of Sauvage exudes new sensual and mysterious facets, amply renewing itself with the signature of an ingenious composition.

Calabrian bergamot, as juicy and spirited as ever, invites new spicy notes to add fullness and sensuality, as the woody ambery trail of Ambroxan® is wrapped in the smoky accents of Papua New Guinean vanilla absolute for greater masculinity.

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, drew inspiration from the desert in the magical hour of twilight. Mixed with the coolness of the night, the burning desert air exudes profound fragrances. In the hour when the wolves come out and the sky is set ablaze, a new magic unfolds.

Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I now understand the whole commercial that goes with the sent. Dior Sauvage is wonderful and mystical.. perhaps complex would be the best word for it. Floral without being feminine and it has a hint of patchouli without smelling like the sixties. There is leather and pepper tons to round it out!
Louie A.
Pullman
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Very pleased with this cologne, the cologne last a long time and it smells great. It is very strong but not overwhelming nor overpowering. The packaging is amazingly beautiful and the product is excellent. Only downside is that it sprays thick drops, probably just the one I received.
LaDetra S.
Irving
Dior Sauvage is an all occasion, all season fragrance. I received numerous compliments from the ladies at work. Even some males inquire about the fragrance. A little goes a long way and it last for days. I sprayed some on for work I still smelled it after work without reapplying. The next day I picked up the shirt and caught a waft. This is def my signature scent
Miranda M.
Alabaster , AL
Even though I am a woman, Ulta sent me this as a sample. I love it so much that I'm buying it for my boyfriend for no reason other than my own benefit. He doesn't stink or anything lol I just really loved this scent!
Alyssa M.
Battle Ground , WA
Picked this cologne up for my man and I love it! I'm pretty picky when it comes to men's cologne but this scent is perfect. Bought it at Ulta and will definitely be repurchasing once he uses it up.
Justin W.
This is my signature scent. Amazing performance, amazing compliment factor, all-seasons wearable......if I could give ten stars I would!!!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This cologne smells so wonderful. Very masculine scent. It can be worn any season & it's very lasting. It was purchased at Ulta.
Cora M.
Murrieta
I purchased this for my husband this summer and he was IRRESISTIBLE OMG I'm in love with this masculine fresh scent!
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
Freaking amaZing!! When my hubby wears this I get weak at the knees seriously! Dior Sauvage Eau de Toilette
Trinity G.
Amazing cologne. Very long lasting. Smells spicy. I recommend getting this for your significant other or whoever.