Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray

by Dior

#7 in Cologne

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, drew inspiration from the desert at the magical twilight hour. Mixed with the coolness of the night, the burning desert air exudes profound scents. A moment tinted with a thick blue that unleashes the wildest instincts. At the hour when the wolves come out and the sky is set ablaze, a new magic unfolds.

Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray ? How does this one smell compared to the EDT version?
[product:dior-sauvage-eau-de-parfum-56] ? This is another of my go to scents. I am not a flowery or sweet scent woman. Chanel #5 smells like baby powder on me.
Which is better edt or edp?
Start your review of Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Macy's
I ordered this perfume to my husband from macys for father's day and I can say that it was the best choice I have made, I love it, a unique smell, elegance, it feels very sexy, I recommend it
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Krystyna Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
In love with this smell stays on for the whole day and has an amazing smell to it leaving a great smell.
Tyler S.
Pensacola
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Tyler S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is amazing stuff right here,I got this when it first came out,I have since then bought a 6.8oz bottle,this one has more depth than the edt concentration and a better scent profile than the parfum concentration,don’t hesitate on this one.
Devion S.
Pensacola, FL
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Devion S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I first ran across this fragrance 6 years ago. You can smell long after you have left a certain area. Soft sweet and subtle scent that over expresses itself without being disrespectful to others! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves cologne! Dior Sauvage Parfum
Rauwolfia M.
Long Beach, CA
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Rauwolfia M.
Gave this to my husband and he started using it on vacations. Fell in love with the smell and both his own. Definitely an everyday wear scent which can be used for night outs as well!
Lizzie S.
Edinburg, TX
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Lizzie S.
Love the packaging the smell is like musk smell my husband loves it very much love ❤️ Dior
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Ana B.
It is definitely a pleasant scent for boys or ladies who like men's perfume; The Savauge Eau De Parfumes, its aroma is based on extracts of Bergamot, Vanilla and Amber. It is an exquisite aroma, with a lot of personality, its scent is very manly and it is more to be used at night events or where elegance counts. I received this free samples from @influenster, so that the men of my house could try them and give their review for @sephora and for the page @Dior @diorparfums, and to share it with the Influenster community. #complimentary, #contest, #Diorsauvage #Diorhomme #Dior #Diorparfumes.
Carolina D.
Tampa, FL
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Carolina D.
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Carolina D.
Gives you an instantaneous scent of citrus, beautiful feeling of cleanliness. A true must have product to feel fresh and radiant. Excellent product
Nicco M.
Finleyville, PA
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Nicco M.
This is definitely one of my favorite colognes out of the ones I own. It is a staple. It lasts long on the skin and is just strong enough. It is on the expensive side, but you do not need much when applying.
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray uploaded by Jennifer C.
This is a seductive bold scent that strikes me as something a more mature male would wear. It seems to last throughout the day and not wear off
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
William T.
Orange, CT
il y a 2 mois
Estevan A. il y a 2 mois
The EDT is much more sharper with citrus and with the EDP much more spicer and smoother I honestly like the EDT much more fresher and last a bit more longer.
Crystal M.
Tinley Park, IL
il y a 6 mois
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray ? This is another of my go to scents. I am not a flowery or sweet scent woman. Chanel #5 smells like baby powder on me.
Heather M. il y a 6 mois
My favorite Is Gucci Bloom its my Holy Grail and has been for 3+years. It is just the right scent for my chemistry. What works amazing for some just don't work the same for others is what I've learned over the years.. I try to base my views on experience versus reviews when it comes to Fragrance products.
Sapan P.
Phoenixville, PA
il y a 8 mois
Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray ? Which one last longer? EDT or Perfume?
ms C. il y a 8 mois
My SO has EDP and it lasts a long time on him. You can smell it on the clothes the following day. I wouldn’t know about EDT.