BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A non-oily texture that penetrates quickly and soothes the skin after shaving. Subtly scented with a hint of Sauvage and housed in a glass bottle with a pump.

Buy on Sephora*
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
This one of my favorite sprays. It is really great.

It is excellent quality, well sealed, arrived in good packaging. I certainly like it.

I used to be skeptical about buying certain products online. perfume was one of them. however given the less price here compared to stores, I purchased this online.
caitlyn l.
I love this smell after my boyfriend started to wear this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm constantly making sure he has some without running out.
May L.
Wauwatosa , WI
My husband loves the fragrance and how it soothes his skin. He loves how it makes his skin feel smooth and moisturized.
Melissa H.
I love the way this smells on my fiancé he smells so good after he shaves in the morning he uses it all the time
Sadie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this for my boyfriend. It smells good I guess since I purchased it but I don't know what else I can say
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
My boyfriend never used after shave before and he tried this for the 1st time and really didn't care for it.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, OH
Just bought this magical product for my hubby. He absolutely loves it and can't stop talking about it.
Lyndsay D.
Belpre , Oh
I love when my husband wears this after he shaves. He smells so handsome and it doesn't fade away.
Cassandra L.
Bourbon, MO
Not long lasting enough of a scent for our taste but hey everybody is different in what they want.
rosani t.
penuelas, Puerto Rico
Es la mejor fragancia un olor muy sutil para mi y me dura todo él día. me y hace sentir limpia y fresca

back