BY DIOR

Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge is the first incredibly long-wearing lipstick with the comfort of a lip ink*: a true revolution in the history of lipstick. Ultra Rouge offers a lightweight, ultra-comfortable formula and all the colour of a high-pigmentation lipstick. The colours seem more saturated with a luminous, semi-matte finish** for incredible sensoriality and hydration.
* At Dior.
** Instrumental test carried out on 20 subjects.
*** Except shade 000.

MAKEUP FINISH

Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge delivers high colour impact and wear for up to 12 hours.* Colours are ultra-saturated thanks to a high concentration of pigments. Wearing Ultra Rouge procures an incredibly light sensation on the lips, combined with the comfort of the formula.

'* Instrumental test carried out on 20 subjects.
** Except shade 000.

Application Tips:

1. Start by lining the lips with Dior Rouge Ink Lip Liner.
2. For perfectly even results, then apply Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
3. For a bolder colour finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips. For optimal application, extend the tip of the stick by 2 mm.

Formula:

Always at the cutting edge, Dior challenged its research department to combine the desire for dazzling colour with the need for long-lasting comfort.
The fruit of long research and in-depth scientific studies, Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge is the first* lipstick composed of a polymer combined with a plant-based oil to deliver absolute hydration and comfort,  along with 12-hour** wear with no tight or dry sensation.
* At Dior.
** Instrumental test carried out on 20 subjects.
*** Except shade 000.

• Does it stain your lips or leave a tint behind?1 Answers
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 587 Ultra Appeal more...
This lipstick is gorgeous! Dior lipsticks are always beautiful and comfortable, so this one is no exception. It feels very comfortable and is smooth to apply. The shade is opaque. It wears and lasts well. It feels creamy, but not too creamy/melting and gives a beautiful satin finish.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Review for: 999 Ultra Dior more...
I love, love, love , this lipstick, it is a true red, it is long wearing and does not feel drying at all. I took a shower and still had lipstick on afterward, it did not settle in the cracks of my lips and was a little hydrating, and sort of felt like a balm.
Sara M.
Summerville , SC
Review for: 863 Ultra Feminine more...
Love this color , I love their lipsticks. I gave it a four stars just because I’d like a little more matte product and this isn’t what I expected 100% I will buy Dior again but not this specific one
Laporsche M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The color is beautiful and I love them all it's so amazing I can choose any color that I want which is great so keep them coming to me
Anna S.
Troy, NY
Review for: 870 Ultra Pulse more...
This feels lovely on the lips and comes in pretty shades. I would say I get about 3-4 hours of wear from it before I need to reapply.
Barbiie F.
Howell
Purchased at: Macy's
The best Dior Lipstick, I love its texture the color. I bought it twice.... The Best love pink and red lipstick
Ria U.
Passaic NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Great product great price great color this company has outs on themselves and I highly recommend it
Yuzhi M.
Santa Monica
The lipstick is really good. It moistures your lip and it's also easy to apply. It can last a long time. The color is really gentle and makes you look soft. It's a good product.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
In love with these. They go on creamy and aren’t super matte. They stay creamy for a while and then dry down. It lasted a long time on me. I have ultra cult and ultra crave. Cult is a DARK violet purple and crave is a good everyday neutral.
Alexis B.
Does it stain your lips or leave a tint behind?