Dior Rouge Dior Liquid uploaded by ~Eduarda😘Dior Rouge Dior Liquid uploaded by yenifer c.
27 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A liquid lipstick with multiple effects and vivid color impact. Rouge Dior Liquid saturates lips with comfort and coverage, delivering up to 12 hours of wear. The luxurious formula is an expert blend of mineral wax, ultra-fine powders, and oils that gives strength to the color, while delivering a perfect glide over the lips and a long-wearing result. With a reservoir applicator that takes up and deposits just the right amount of product, its fine tip is the perfect tool for outlining the lips with precision. All three finishes matte, metal, and satin deliver intense, long-wearing color. "The idea was to create a Rouge Dior liquid lipstick in astonishing matte, satin, and metal finishes, and to develop a range of shades to suit any skin tone." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup Constantly driving creativity one step further, Peter Philips adds a collection of four extreme shades, with unexpected colors ranging from an utterly mysterious black to a holographic silver, to be worn alone or as a top coat. The range of shades features four must-haves: - The iconic 999 Matte is transformed into a liquid formula that reveals an even more passionate side of the Dior woman. - The nude trend is exemplified by 614 Jungle Matte, like an ode to Mitzah Bricard, who was Christian Dior's muse and inspired the jungle print. - 979 Poison Metal worn by Natalie Portman provides the Dior woman with the captivating power of seduction. - The delicateness of Miss Dior pink is incarnated in 162 Miss Satin to give women a resplendent smile.

• Is it worth the price ? How long does the color last before reApplying1 Answers
  • How does the color last? Are colors opaque?1 Answers
  • Are these pigmented and transfer proof ?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Drucilla J.
Drucilla J.
Keasbey, NJ
Review for: Extreme Matte, Fury Matte, Lively Matte
These are amazing! I own many brands of matte liquid lipsticks, including Chanel, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Anastasia, Kat Von D, Lancôme, and Smash Box, and I can honestly say these Dior matte liquid lipsticks are my number one. Not only are they comfortable to wear, but they are long lasting (though not transfer proof), pigmented, and the variety in colors is amazing. I do think the fragrance is a bit strong and I don't necessarily like that but it does fade. I'm so happy with the colors I chose and the formula is to die for. I definitely recommend these 100%.
donna c.
donna c.
Review for: 999 Matte, Dressed To Matte
Love this lip color. It keeps lips feeling moisturized the entire time. Doesn't dry out, and stays looking fresh forever. Beautiful colors to choose from. A little more on the expensive end for lip color, but if you're a beauty fanatic, this price won't stop you from purchasing such a good quality product. I would recommend it. Give it a try.
Bare S.
Bare S.
Review for: Black Matt
Pretty black almost a little purple. My only thing is dark colors in general run streaky and this was a little streaky. Don't get me wrong it's not streaky with a second layer and it's still a very light formula. I personally wouldn't know where to wear this but it's pretty and very editorial
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Review for: Shock Matte, Chic Matte, Savage Matte, Extreme Matte, Impetuous Satin, Versatile Satin, Jungle Matte, Fury Matte, Spicy Metal, Scandalous Metal, Poison Metal, Mysterious Matte, Dressed To Matte, Hologlam, Black Matt, Fab Satin
I love Dior, especially the lipsticks they are so good! I bought it online in the Dior webpage. It met my expectations to be honest I thought it was to pricy but it was worth it. It had a nice packaging. I surely recommend this product to you guys! You will love it!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Oxblood Matte
Oh Dior, how I love you so. This product is amazing. The color is so rich and sexy. It is the absolute perfect shade. It lasts a long time when you wear it too, so you don't have to reapply a million times throughout the night. High quality, moisturizing product
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Black Matt
I bought 5 colors of these, they are ALL amazing. Light weight, you don't even feel them on your lips! Long lasting yet not drying. The little scoop on the wand holds so much products that it does not look streaky! Don't even need lip liner to line it up!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Mysterious Matte
You can't go wrong with Dior makeup. I bought this lipstick and the packaging is just beautiful, the color is long-lasting and very well pigmented. In addiction, it moisturizes my lips a lot. It became my on the go lipstick!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Impetuous Satin
Love Dior! These are really nice formula is good and they apply nice to the lips. It didn't dry down as fast as I had wanted it too but it was still a nice liquid lip and I would buy another one.
Alesia W.
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Review for: Jungle Matte
This is a little bit pricey I liked it I wasn't in love with it I would buy it again but only to wear occasionally not everyday to me it didn't dry as great as other products I've used so for the price of this product I just didn't care much for the quality of it
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Reckless Matte, Crush Matte, Impulsive Matte, Shock Matte, Hypnotic Matte, Delicate Satin, Chic Matte, Savage Matte, Frenetic Satin, Extreme Matte, Impetuous Satin, Lively Matte, Hectic Matte, Versatile Satin, Rock'n'Metal, 999 Matte, Jungle Matte, Fury Matte, Spicy Metal, Scandalous Metal, Poison Metal, Mysterious Matte, Dressed To Matte, Hologlam, Oxblood Matte, Black Matt, Fab Satin
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND THE PRICE ARE AMAZING #1 FAN
Rosemary Q.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these pigmented and transfer proof ?
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which color is most flattering for warm tones skin?
Marcella A.
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the price ? How long does the color last before reApplying
Edita P.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does the color last? Are colors opaque?
Siknah C.
Siknah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty but is it worth $35 compared to other popular liquid lips i.e. Colourpop, ABH, Kat V etc?