BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel L.
Thornhill, ON
This lipstick is one of my favorites. The color range is impeccable, and the the texture is smooth so I can apply it in seconds. The black and silver packaging is beautiful and the bullet is a good size. It's not particularly long lasting, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make since it never dries out my lips or looks cakey. My only real complaint would be that the texture might be a bit too soft--I once broke off the tip by pressing just a little to hard (but not more pressure than I use with other lipstick brands, and this has never happened before), so I recommend a light touch.
Alexandra J.
I'm absolutely picky when it comes to red lipstick, especially when in matte. However, this product is by far my favorite product of all time! It is a true product, the color stands out so beautifully and being in matte it is also very trendy. I love wearing this in all seasons and almost all my outfits. I feel beautiful, strong, powerful, sexy, and so on when wearing this lipstick, as any woman should!
Yasmina C.
This is a true matte red lipstick. I bought this lipstick at Sephora. Although it is a matte lipstick the formula is not drying at all and the pigmentation is to dye for! When I first applied this lip colour I was shocked a=with how easily it glided onto my lips and how much of a complimentary red it was my and my friends of darker complexions skin tone. highly recommend!
Leyanis F.
Zaragoza, Aragon
that's the best brother ever try on my life really incredible I really was amazing the first time that I tried I was think that yes is a normal lipsick but for the price and the duration was amazing I tried a lot of times this dio lipsick be o use are amazing I huy on sephora.com that is really cool I hope that you can buying this
Chloe H.
Bridgend
Such a good lipstick, so easy to apply and so easy to get off. So buttery and doesn't crack your lips, I soo recommend this lipstick you would not regret it at all!! Finally its very long lasting and for the price its very suitable. I recommend this lipstick to people that are new to makeup or use it a lot!!
Anna S.
Sydney
Rouge Dior lipstick lasts long and has a vibrant colour. I find this lipstick stay on longer than the average and it almost never leaves marks. Comparing with other mainstream brands, this one is to go for to me. However, Matte range of lipsticks seems to dry my lips. I'd wear it to occasions for its look, but wouldn't choose it as an every-day product
Rosangelica A.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
I like these lipsticks because of their creamy texture, since my lips are usually dry and with this product they do not look cracked but rather the color looks uniform, besides, it does not fall easily, so it is not necessary to repeat it every time moment.
Madusha S.
Calgary
Not my favorite. It is said to be long lasting and matte but I noticed a lot of transfer. Almost all the product transferred on to my coffee cup. I love the feeling of it on my lips and I absolutely love the matte effect that it gives but so much transfer!
Kristin T.
I love Dior's lipsticks. They are so easy to apply. I can't say anything to bad, but this color that I bought where just a little to dark red for my shaped. I like nudes better, but besides that I have nothing bad to say really. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Kate L.
Midland
Amazing texture very moisturizing, color was superb , packaging was very chic, the color pay off was outstanding, it lasted all day, I did not have to reapply every hour like most lipsticks, this product is worth the value and I would highly recommend this lipstick, you get what you pay for, very pleased
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....