BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
A really great lip product . I definitely recommend this product. Really well made and great packing. Really great brand
Adriana A.
Henderson, NV
Incredible quality and color for any skin type. I'm so pleased with my purchase.... and my boyfriend loves it on my lips.
Cindy summer G.
These lipsticks make my lips look more sensual, I love wearing those that last 24 hours, and I love the variety of colors
Katy S.
Broomfield, CO
Absolute gorgeous fun color! Goes on beautifully and not drying. Does need to be reapplied gently after eating on lips.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely beautiful color! The finish has a slight sheen and it very flattering. Its very long lasting for a lip stick
Marcus A.
I can help with that with that with you and me your face first love first love first day is so boring is so boring is a
pabliny g.
O loved this lipstick the duration is incredible is for sure a product of excellent quality the Brand is of parabéns
Geidyliz R.
Lancaster, SC
Dior has the best lipsticks ever! They are so amazing they definitely met my expectations and it's so easy to apply 😍
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
Oh my god the smell is super good,the formula is incredibly good since I got a sample and I like now I addictive
vane r.
Yo en verdad amo, en serio,amó labial, el color es hermoso, a mi me deja los labios súper suaves y nada resecos.
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....