Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 810 Distinct Matte 0.12 oz

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora*
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
This Lipstick comes in amazing colors. You can use for day and night! With this beautiful lipstick your makeups will be the best.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lipstick! Very buttery and the pay off is excellent! I have the travel size one so I take it out with me on girls night
Ebony N.
I absolutely adore this classic lipstick color. It goes on very smooth and last the whole day. I dont leave the house without it!
Vera O.
The color of this lipstick is so,so,so beautiful! I love it, the pigmentation is alslo very nice. I would buy this lipstick!
Erika D.
I love the color and I love the texture. It last a long time and I don't have to reaply all the time, it long lasting.
Vivian K.
Marietta, GA
Amazing product! The formula is so rich and long lasting. Met my expectations! Definitely will purchase again in the future
Cindy summer G.
These lipsticks make my lips look more sensual, I love wearing those that last 24 hours, and I love the variety of colors
Adriana A.
Henderson, NV
Incredible quality and color for any skin type. I'm so pleased with my purchase.... and my boyfriend loves it on my lips.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A really great lip product . I definitely recommend this product. Really well made and great packing. Really great brand
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely beautiful color! The finish has a slight sheen and it very flattering. Its very long lasting for a lip stick
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
What do y think guys ....