BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie A.
Love! Highly pigmented and the colors are amazing. I have a bright red and it is to die for! It lasts a really long time, in fact if you try to take it off – you'll have problems!
Tammy V.
The color is beautifully pigmented. It slides on smoothly and just gives the luxurious feel on your lips right away. The packaging is high quality, packing a nice Dior signature on it. The color is matte but it is not drying at all, definitely recommended!
Jocelyn G.
I've Heard that this product is like really really good I would really like to try because I have gotten so many compliments On this and al lot of people highly recommend this to me to get this amazing product.
member-d7ef08815
New York
I love dior's lipsticks. They are so pigmented and rich in color. The colors pop. The texture of the lipsticks is great as well. They go on creamy and soft. I love the shades it comes in. The lipsticks lasts all day even while eating or drinking.
Shelbie F.
Noble, OK
Dior rouge Dior lipstick is perfect. It's great for a night out or even those days when you're just feeling fierce, it's the perfect shade of red and it's a go to choice, it's matte but it's very comfortable on the lips
CIARA D.
When a woman is in makeup and uses a DIOR lipstick it shows. Their colors are spectacular, they keep the painting on the lips for many hours and they have a lot of variety of colors.. I love them
esther l.
Great product. Love it. Will recommend it to friends . It last long and look beautiful on any skin type. I received a lot of compliments when I have it on
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
It was alright it just wasn't my color it did go to well with my skin color but I loved the way it felt on my lips didn't feel heavy or didn't smear
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
Inlove this lipstick i used all summer its very beautiful and the color is bright and very summer and make me look fresh and very happy i love it
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love dior lipsticks. They are so rich in color and super easy to apply! I bought this like a year ago and I still have a lot of product left!
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....