Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 810 Distinct Matte 0.12 oz

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora*
yar b.
Baltimore, MD
amazing color for an skin color complexion you can purchase it on there dior website i've used this color multiple times love the packaging it so chic and nice and would recommend it to anyone who like this color
Emily A.
Muskego, WI
Lets just start out with saying this is the best matte lipstick I've ever tried! It's so moisturizing which is great because using matte lipsticks are hard and crusty and it never gets on my glasses when I drink something!
Bethany D.
Warren, OH
I loved how smooth this lipstick went on and it was creamy and very matte, but not sticky or drying. When I bought the color, I thought I would love it but it turns out I didn't like it with my skin tone. Would definitely buy other colors.
Jamie A.
Love! Highly pigmented and the colors are amazing. I have a bright red and it is to die for! It lasts a really long time, in fact if you try to take it off – you'll have problems!
Tammy V.
The color is beautifully pigmented. It slides on smoothly and just gives the luxurious feel on your lips right away. The packaging is high quality, packing a nice Dior signature on it. The color is matte but it is not drying at all, definitely recommended!
Jocelyn G.
I've Heard that this product is like really really good I would really like to try because I have gotten so many compliments On this and al lot of people highly recommend this to me to get this amazing product.
New York
I love dior's lipsticks. They are so pigmented and rich in color. The colors pop. The texture of the lipsticks is great as well. They go on creamy and soft. I love the shades it comes in. The lipsticks lasts all day even while eating or drinking.
Shelbie F.
Noble, OK
Dior rouge Dior lipstick is perfect. It's great for a night out or even those days when you're just feeling fierce, it's the perfect shade of red and it's a go to choice, it's matte but it's very comfortable on the lips
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Love that it did make my lips peel like most matte lipsticks. It's also one of my long wear lipsticks, it did fade through out the day to a light tent at night. Also easy to remove, sometimes my "longwear" lipsticks are much harder to remove at the end of the day. A little makeup remover an it comes right off..

The picture I added was after along day of traveling you can see the tint is still there.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am not an everyday lipstick wearer but I LOVE this because it truly is matte giving it a really modern, fashion forward look which is great in photos. It does not dry my lips, is rich and full, the coverage from the color is fantastic and is just the perfect shade of red. I will be buying again.
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
What do y think guys ....