Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 810 Distinct Matte 0.12 oz

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora*
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
So classy! Feels comfortable and stays put on my lips for a few hours. Dior lipstick formula never fails. Glides on smoothly and adds life and vibrancy to any makeup look. This is not my first Dior lip purchase and it will not be my last either. Highly recommend.
Enaci H.
Bastrop, TX
OMG!!! Is what I have to say about this lipstick! I swear to you it has a great color my lips have never looked so good in a long time my first night out with this lipstick and got 9 compliments! I got it from a friend that lives in Florida for my birthday I asked her what's the color show me the box it came in! I just love the bottle it comes in.
Brittany C.
Douglaston, NY
I love Dior lipstick because it is long lasting and goes on smooth. The color has great pigmentation. The packaging is beautiful and you definitely get your money's worth with the purchase of one of these lipsticks. I would purchase it again for sure!
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
i really love the rouge lipsticks. they are very well pigmented without drying my lips out. which isn't all that common for matte lipsticks. a lot of the time you need to apply a primer to your lips, but i don't find that being the case when i use the dior lipsticks.
Tatum A.
Memphis, TN

Great product!
Customer review by Charrel

4.0 stars
by Charrel

It feels good on like a lipstick does, color lasts a good amount of time and it didn't make my lips have a dry, grainy feeling after having it on for awhile like some of the other inexpensive lipsticks I have tried. I definitely recommend it.

Courtney D.
New Castle, DE
This was given to me as a gift on Christmas and I absolutely fell in love with it immediately. This lipstick is very creamy to the lips when first applied, then dried down to a matte finish. Unlike some of other matte lipsticks that dry your lips out, this one actually works as a hydrater as well. Very comfortable for a all day look. I wore this lipstick out on a date and no touch ups were required
Sarah D.
i love it so much it is honestly my favorite go to lipstick i always carry it around in my little purse and it is a must for me it is amazing to put on and very smooth . over all i highly recommend it and it will truly change your makeup routine!
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
Love this shade!  Creamy and dries to a matte finish, long-lasting, and fades beautifully when eating meals.  The only downside is that its not transfer-proof.  Very comfortable on the lips and does not settle into fine lines!
Patricia S.
My go to lipstick whenever I feel like dressing up and also for those days where I keep my makeup simple and add the special pop of color. Long lasting color on my lips and I want to buy other colors since I love this one so much
Pamela G.
Soft on your lips and lasts a long time. I love the colors. Got a sample from Sephora and when it was finally used up (lasted a long time) I bought the full size because I couldn't live without it! Goes on like a dream. I'll definitely try more of the colors. I also want to try it in the delicate matte formula.
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
What do y think guys ....