BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
i really love the rouge lipsticks. they are very well pigmented without drying my lips out. which isn't all that common for matte lipsticks. a lot of the time you need to apply a primer to your lips, but i don't find that being the case when i use the dior lipsticks.
Courtney D.
New Castle, DE
This was given to me as a gift on Christmas and I absolutely fell in love with it immediately. This lipstick is very creamy to the lips when first applied, then dried down to a matte finish. Unlike some of other matte lipsticks that dry your lips out, this one actually works as a hydrater as well. Very comfortable for a all day look. I wore this lipstick out on a date and no touch ups were required
Sarah D.
i love it so much it is honestly my favorite go to lipstick i always carry it around in my little purse and it is a must for me it is amazing to put on and very smooth . over all i highly recommend it and it will truly change your makeup routine!
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
Love this shade!  Creamy and dries to a matte finish, long-lasting, and fades beautifully when eating meals.  The only downside is that its not transfer-proof.  Very comfortable on the lips and does not settle into fine lines!
Patricia S.
My go to lipstick whenever I feel like dressing up and also for those days where I keep my makeup simple and add the special pop of color. Long lasting color on my lips and I want to buy other colors since I love this one so much
Pamela G.
Soft on your lips and lasts a long time. I love the colors. Got a sample from Sephora and when it was finally used up (lasted a long time) I bought the full size because I couldn't live without it! Goes on like a dream. I'll definitely try more of the colors. I also want to try it in the delicate matte formula.
Taylor M.
Sneads, FL
I love this lipstick. I use it all the time. I love the packaging. It's so easy to use. The application is very easy and smooth. I just recently bought it. But I'd recommend it to other!
yar b.
Baltimore, MD
amazing color for an skin color complexion you can purchase it on there dior website i've used this color multiple times love the packaging it so chic and nice and would recommend it to anyone who like this color
Emily A.
Muskego, WI
Lets just start out with saying this is the best matte lipstick I've ever tried! It's so moisturizing which is great because using matte lipsticks are hard and crusty and it never gets on my glasses when I drink something!
Bethany D.
Warren, OH
I loved how smooth this lipstick went on and it was creamy and very matte, but not sticky or drying. When I bought the color, I thought I would love it but it turns out I didn't like it with my skin tone. Would definitely buy other colors.
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....