BY DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora*
Gabriely G.
It"s such a great product! I simply loved this lipstick. I bought in a beauty store in my city. It's been really useful to me! I'm a first user, but I'm just about to buy another one haha! It also is extremely apply. I totally recommend it!
Anita M.
Would definitely recommend this to others and this is a product I would buy again. The matte lipstick does not dry out my lips. I love using Dior's lip products and they never disappoint! Very easy application and high pigmentation.
Trinh N.
Coventry, ['', '', 'Coventry']
It immediately bright your face even when you have no makeup. High pigment, stay long for 6-8 hours without eating and drinking, no dry your lips, good packaging. I definitely will buy another color.
Keenna L.
so my friend and i both bought lipsticks together, and it's a pretty good lipstick, doesn't stay on very long, comes off in your cups, found ourselves re-applying every 2-3 hours, but their very nice colours and very pigmented.
Tayte V.
Beautiful pigmentation payoff. It it creamy and buttery. It is long lasting but not kiss proof. I buy this product online. It is pricey for a lip product but worth spending your money on. And I would recommend this to others.
Paige N.
Great shade range for Dior, my only issues are the lipstick goes on just a little too creamy so it transfers onto your teeth within a few seconds so I have to set it with a tissue and translucent powder!
michael a.
I usually love It. It is a nice color, has a smooth slide by the Lips when using and also its physique is very beautiful. I have to say that I'm un the mood to buy it
Bella F.
This product has such a smooth application and even coverage with a full colour. The longevity is slightly lacking but it is definitely good value for the price.
Anais A.
un producto muy bueno con un acabado mate espectacular no se transfiere pero despues de tomar unos 3 vasos de bebidas gaseosas ya no queda casi nada y me lo vuelvo a retocar
The formula is very smooth and applies very easily it leaves a lovely matte finish but without drying the lips in fact my lips usually feel very moisturised i really love it!
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....