Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 810 Distinct Matte 0.12 oz

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora*
Leyanis F.
Zaragoza, Aragon
that's the best brother ever try on my life really incredible I really was amazing the first time that I tried I was think that yes is a normal lipsick but for the price and the duration was amazing I tried a lot of times this dio lipsick be o use are amazing I huy on sephora.com that is really cool I hope that you can buying this
Chloe H.
Such a good lipstick, so easy to apply and so easy to get off. So buttery and doesn't crack your lips, I soo recommend this lipstick you would not regret it at all!! Finally its very long lasting and for the price its very suitable. I recommend this lipstick to people that are new to makeup or use it a lot!!
Rosangelica A.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
I like these lipsticks because of their creamy texture, since my lips are usually dry and with this product they do not look cracked but rather the color looks uniform, besides, it does not fall easily, so it is not necessary to repeat it every time moment.
Kristin T.
I love Dior's lipsticks. They are so easy to apply. I can't say anything to bad, but this color that I bought where just a little to dark red for my shaped. I like nudes better, but besides that I have nothing bad to say really. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Kate L.
Amazing texture very moisturizing, color was superb , packaging was very chic, the color pay off was outstanding, it lasted all day, I did not have to reapply every hour like most lipsticks, this product is worth the value and I would highly recommend this lipstick, you get what you pay for, very pleased
mozapie v.
This product was extremely creamy and felt great on the lips. the color pay off is pretty good but my favorite part about this lipstick is definite how soft and creamy it is however because of the texture it is slightly less sturdy than a mac lipstick.
Doriana C.
it dries your lips a lot and it falls very quickly... the application its like a regular lipstick and the packaging it's very normal, it had high expectations because of this brand, this is a 2 for me, sorry.
María L.
Maracaibo zulia
Es muy bueno y duradero, el color es bastante lindo y se siente de una calidad exelente, no tengo quejas del labial, y espero que otras personas como yo esten felices de usarlo
cowlessur V.
quatre bornes
I was being gifted Dior lipstick for my 18th birthday. Since them have fallen in love with it. The quality superb.Nice casing look. It gives glamourous lips finishing for all occasion. I used it for my daily make up.
Sloane N.
Ingersoll, ON
I loved this lipstick! It had the perfect matte finish and the colour was beautiful! It wasn't overly pricey and it was on sale so I'd say it was a great value, it exceed my expectations for sure! I would recommend this product to any ladies to want nice red matte lips ☺
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
What do y think guys ....