BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
mozapie v.
Canberra
This product was extremely creamy and felt great on the lips. the color pay off is pretty good but my favorite part about this lipstick is definite how soft and creamy it is however because of the texture it is slightly less sturdy than a mac lipstick.
Doriana C.
it dries your lips a lot and it falls very quickly... the application its like a regular lipstick and the packaging it's very normal, it had high expectations because of this brand, this is a 2 for me, sorry.
María L.
Maracaibo zulia
Es muy bueno y duradero, el color es bastante lindo y se siente de una calidad exelente, no tengo quejas del labial, y espero que otras personas como yo esten felices de usarlo
cowlessur V.
quatre bornes
I was being gifted Dior lipstick for my 18th birthday. Since them have fallen in love with it. The quality superb.Nice casing look. It gives glamourous lips finishing for all occasion. I used it for my daily make up.
Sloane N.
Ingersoll, UT
I loved this lipstick! It had the perfect matte finish and the colour was beautiful! It wasn't overly pricey and it was on sale so I'd say it was a great value, it exceed my expectations for sure! I would recommend this product to any ladies to want nice red matte lips ☺
Amy R.
I love the way this colour pops on my lips it is a good formula and also has a very yummy smell to it it is a tad bit pricey for what you get but the plus side is it is very long lasting I would recommend buying
Rochele B.
Broadway, VA
I absolutely adore matte products and this lipstick doesn't leave my lips feeling dried out like most matte lip products. If you want that non gloss look this lip stick is the best!
Gabriely G.
It"s such a great product! I simply loved this lipstick. I bought in a beauty store in my city. It's been really useful to me! I'm a first user, but I'm just about to buy another one haha! It also is extremely apply. I totally recommend it!
Anita M.
Would definitely recommend this to others and this is a product I would buy again. The matte lipstick does not dry out my lips. I love using Dior's lip products and they never disappoint! Very easy application and high pigmentation.
Trinh N.
Coventry, ['', '', 'Coventry']
It immediately bright your face even when you have no makeup. High pigment, stay long for 6-8 hours without eating and drinking, no dry your lips, good packaging. I definitely will buy another color.
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....