BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
I don't ever wear makeup, so this will be a bit of a different review. In one of my girly magazine subscriptions, there was a small sample of this lipstick. I figured why not try it out. I do makeup samples and reviews occasionally with other websites so I've tried a few out there. This one actually stood out, though, in a good way.
It smoothed on within seconds using my fingertip. It had a great even coverage with a dry, matte feel. It had a great feel to it, like it would stay there for a long time if I wanted it to.
The best part for me? When I used a baby wipe, it all came completely off. The last 3 products I did reviews for clung to me like a bad disease, one (for eyes) even still remaining after three days no matter what remover I tried. It was great that when I was done with this product, I was immediately able to get rid of it.
The downside is even if I wore makeup regularly, I would NEVER pay $33 for a tiny little tube of lipstick...that is INSANE.
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Love that it did make my lips peel like most matte lipsticks. It's also one of my long wear lipsticks, it did fade through out the day to a light tent at night. Also easy to remove, sometimes my "longwear" lipsticks are much harder to remove at the end of the day. A little makeup remover an it comes right off..

The picture I added was after along day of traveling you can see the tint is still there.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
AMAZING. STUNNING. BEAUTIFUL. I love this lipstick! The formula is super comfortable, I like the smell of them too, super fresh and gentle. The matte ones have lasted on me for like 6 hours and touch up was easy, it didn't crumble or like clump up when I added more on top. They're just so beautiful, I have yet to encounter a color I don't love endlessly!
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am not an everyday lipstick wearer but I LOVE this because it truly is matte giving it a really modern, fashion forward look which is great in photos. It does not dry my lips, is rich and full, the coverage from the color is fantastic and is just the perfect shade of red. I will be buying again.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
I LOVE this formula and shade. I am a matte lipstick girl but it takes a great formula for me to commit to adding it to my must have list and this is a must have for me. I don't mind investing in a great lipstick because I don't want to mess around with feathering and extra reapplication.
Bashita C.
I don't own this lipstick but i have once used my friend's dior lipstick. I did like it at the time when I applied it but didn't liked it after sometime. It is quite pricey and my lips seemed very dry at that moment. I won't recommend it to others. It doesn't make my lips appear smooth
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
So classy! Feels comfortable and stays put on my lips for a few hours. Dior lipstick formula never fails. Glides on smoothly and adds life and vibrancy to any makeup look. This is not my first Dior lip purchase and it will not be my last either. Highly recommend.
Enaci H.
Bastrop, TX
OMG!!! Is what I have to say about this lipstick! I swear to you it has a great color my lips have never looked so good in a long time my first night out with this lipstick and got 9 compliments! I got it from a friend that lives in Florida for my birthday I asked her what's the color show me the box it came in! I just love the bottle it comes in.
Brittany C.
Douglaston, NY
I love Dior lipstick because it is long lasting and goes on smooth. The color has great pigmentation. The packaging is beautiful and you definitely get your money's worth with the purchase of one of these lipsticks. I would purchase it again for sure!
Tatum A.
Memphis, TN

Great product!
6/21/2016
Customer review by Charrel

4.0 stars
by Charrel

It feels good on like a lipstick does, color lasts a good amount of time and it didn't make my lips have a dry, grainy feeling after having it on for awhile like some of the other inexpensive lipsticks I have tried. I definitely recommend it.

Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
How is the pigmentation for this lipstick?
rachel.Z ..
oran
What do y think guys ....