Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 745 Terrific Matte uploaded by Michela C.Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 745 Terrific Matte uploaded by NOor B.Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 745 Terrific Matte uploaded by Jille D.

BY DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Classis beautiful red lipstick, aesthetically pleasing beautiful packaging. Great quality packaging that obviously isn't cheap and does not break easily. Long lasting color and beautiful consistency. Basically a perfect lipstick, what more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "I love dior mattes i feel like they are so creamy and not dry or make your lips looked cracked like alot of otber brands" in 14 reviews
Donna P.
Philadelphia
Color payoff was amazing and the texture was smooth. Really enjoy this. It was given as a gift so I was really excited to use it. Vibrant and can be used with or without liner.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for.
Sara R.
Atlanta
This intense color was my favorite this winter. Its easy to glide texture feels comfortable on my lips. I have many dior lipsticks and they always are beyond my expectations. Have recommended to my sisterss.
Precious R.
Covina
Best color ever if you are a dark girl I am dark skin tone and I am a dark Mexican so it works amazing on my skin time I’m not too sure if you’re a white girl but let me tell you it’s with me
Joyce H.
Conyers
Red can be a little trickery to wear in the summer and that's because Mose reds are not true red and they turn orangey and not a true red and I love red with my beautiful brown skin. This color remains and it don't have the waxy build up like sever other so call high end lipsticks. Never gummy feel but it feels like a glossy with a semi mate finish that I adore because I like my eyes and lips to pop.
Natalie S.
Bayside, NY
YES YES YES this is the perfect deep red !
I've searched for a color like this for years and I'm finally so happy to have found it!! I'm usually not a matte girl but I have to say it really works for this color and doesn't make you feel like your lips are going to fall off from lack of moisture like most other matte lipsticks.
It goes on very smooth and stays all day! Re-applying goes on smooth and easy unlike other lipsticks where re-application is obvious
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
I love this lipstick.  It is creamy and moisturizing but dries matte.  It also fades beautifully while eating.  It's pricy but well worth the money.  I would definitely buy it again from Sephora! One of the most comfortable lipsticks I own, the only downside is that it is not transfer-proof but beautiful nonetheless!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
okay so we all know Dior can be expensive and it is. This lipstick is worth every penny. It has alot of strong pigmentation, a beautiful matte finish and stays put. It's not drying, I experienced no feathering or dryness and was just impressed!
Kenny L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love anything by Christian Dior, so when I got this awesome matte lippie in my hands I was over the moon and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint. I've purchased lots of matter lipsticks, and a lot of them left my lips dry, but this one was very moisturizing. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's totally worth it.
Samara M.
I could hardly ever find lipstick that actually will stick. Although when I purchased this product it was amazing, because I never used one that worked so great. After finding the prefect shade , I used it everyday the last month. I'm in the process of getting more😍, I really recommend this product. If you decide to buy this product it looks good with a glitter eye look!😋
Rachel P.
Does this smear easy? Or is it a all day lipstick?