BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Joan C.
Forest Hills, NY
big fan of dior lipsticks! & this soft creamy ones are so divine! and I am definitely going to be splurging on this one! Feels amazing on my lips. I don't find it comes off ridiculously easy but if you're licking your lips or eating/drinking you'll most likely have to reapply. But for the way it feels, super light weight and smooth on my lips I feel it's worth the purchase. I put it on and let it dry and it stayed fairly well. I was able to run my finger across my lips and didn't have transfer.
Brianda O.
I most often prefer liquid lipsticks over regular lipsticks but this is definitely worth the investment. It's so moisturizing and lightweight and the color payoff is amazing. The formula is simply out of this world and won't dry out my lips the way other matte lipsticks do. Highly recommend it even for the price!
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
Most amazing matte lipstick ever! Glides on so smooth and stays put even eating and drinking throughout a shift at work without needing to reapply! There are tons of different colors to choose so really anyone can use it and really find the perfect shade for them... morning ... noon or night !
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Dior lipstick has gives satin matte lip finish that is lightly moisturizing and easy to wear. It comes in various different colors and my best of all are the natural nude colors . With some having a creme finish and some having a shimmer finish I love em all.
Cristina R.
Pasadena , Tx
This amazing lipstick has amazing coverage,great smell,doesn't smudge the application is really flawless over all the quality of the product is amazing. I will totally recommend the Dior Lipstick because the price is right and it will never come off.
Natalie M.
Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick 502 Radical Matte is my go to if I want to make an #impact. #Vibrant color, #longlasting & with its soft creamy application, it's perfect if you want to look and feel #sexy. Never leave home without your #dior lipstick
Brandy G.
Hollywood, FL
Talk about center of attention..yes ma'am! I love my Dior lipstick . It looks loud and proud. I'm the type of girl that loves compliments. And we all know we get dressed to impress. Dior is fabulous. Kiss all you want and your lips look delicious at at all times. Definitely worth it! I love my Dior! Stay fabulous!
Flávia A.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I have one of this lipstick, but not the exactly the same color, but I was surprised how bad this was. I was hoping to have a really good lipstick, because it was really expensive, but it doesn't last long and too stained.
Shreeya S.
I'm in love with this shade. It literally goes with most of my outfits. It make me look amazing and I get complimented on it often. I love it! I'm going to go shopping for more fab Shades to add to my growing collection.
Sofia M.
Torrance, CA
The formula for Dior lipsticks had a buttery and smooth feeling to them, but that soon changed. I could see the formula changed to a very sheer and sparkly kind. It didn't leave my lips feeling soft at all. They became chapped and the lipstick with the chapped skin was NOT A LOOK.
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these?