BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A collection of couture, satin-to-matte lipsticks with highly pigmented finishes with lasting comfort. Get 16 hours of comfort and elegant lip color without streaking or drying out lips with Rouge Dior Lipstick. This lasting lipstick features a myriad of colors in iconic reds, vibrant corals, alluring pinks, romantic rosewoods, and bold, unexpected mattes. It's enriched with hydrating mango butter and aroelat samphira for its revitalizing action and hyaluronic acid spheres for their filling properties, while Decox creates a volumizing effect. Rouge Dior is now encased in a metallic couture case that's crafted with secret detail. For a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's extravagantly sexy signature. "I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, four cult colors shaped the history of color and couture of Dior: 080 Red Smile: Worn by Natalie Portman, the luminous and fresh red-coral shade is a must-have, irresistible that's inspired by the 080 Red shade created in 1959. 999 Matte: The matte version of the famous 999, it's the perfect red of the House Dior. 047 Miss: It celebrates the color of love with its vibrant and intense fuchsia. The shade symbolizes the memory of the unforgettable fragrance, Miss Dior. 060 Premiere: This shade is a rosewood hue that's as alluring as it is easy to wear. The Rose Baiser shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michaela G.
Spanish Fork, UT
This lipstick has a deep and rich color formula. The immediate feeling on your lips is smooth and almost buttery. Every color in this collection has a unique boldness about it. The lipstick is long wear and stays on the lips. It definitely passes a napkin test and doesn't smudge onto the face. Since I have oily skin, lipstick often finds its way in to my chin but with this it didn't occur.
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this lipstick! The matte goes on smoothly, and the gorgeous! However, if you have dry lips make sure to moisturize before hand because it is a drying. The only thing I don't love about this lipstick is the smell. The smell does fade after a while but it is quite unpleasant especially since it's right under your nose!
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ
This has become a great part of my lipstick routine, as you can mix this color with darker shades to lighten in up. or you can wear this shade alone with a dark smokey eye. This formula is long lasting and hydrating. I recommend this to everyone.
Taylor K.
I was so excited when I saw Dior come out with a line of fun colors! Dior lipsticks have always been a favorite but also a rare item because it's so expensive! When I saw this purple gray I had to get it! Dior lipsticks are fantastic and something I would recommend to splurge on because you won't be disappointed!
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The new formula is amazing. And this color looks so pretty with my darker skin tone. It is a matte finish, but is not over drying. Which is always nice. This lipstick isn't too pricey and I will purchase again.
Michelle X.
San Gabriel , CA
I really enjoy the formula and its range of colors. I personally don't really enjoy the color cloudy matte on me. I purchased my lipstick from sephora. It is more long lasting than other lipsticks I would say because it is matte. I would repurchase the lipstick again but not the shade cloudy matte.
Leah g.
Madera
This was my first experience with Dior. This is a long wearing, full coverage and high moisture lipstick! The color is vibrant and beautiful. It exceeded my expectations! Love, love, love this lipstick!
S D.
I personally didn't like this lipstick, if you are a person that is comfortable with wearing unique colors & colors that really pop and bring attention to you then you would love this lipstick, it also can be really drying that was a downside to it but the other colors by Dior are pretty good i just wouldn't recommended this one in particular. 👎🏼
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
I'm obsessed with this lipstick! Besides the fact that it kind of dries up my lips, I love the color and it stays on for long hours. It's on the pricey side but I would still say that your should buy it just once
Madolyn W.
Columbus, OH
Stepping outside of the traditional Dior colors, this cloudy lilac tone of lipstick is seriously taking 2017 lip trends to the next level. Still the same luxurious packaging, texture and scent, this color can be worn alone or mixed with your favorite lipstick to create a custom shade. Love, love, LOVE!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?