BY DIOR

Rouge Dior adds a couture touch to your style signature. Like a Dior bag, the iconic Dior red is the mark of ultimate chic. It dresses the lips in timelessly elegant colour with a sensual lipcare texture that leaves a radiant satiny finish.

Formula:

For perfect colour, you need perfect lips. The Rouge Dior formula pampers, smoothes and shapes the lips to bring out the vibrancy of each shade of red. Its secret: Sea Fennel extract stimulates cellular renewal and hyaluronic acid spheres instantly plump and moisturize lips.

Application Tips:

Start by lining the lips with Dior Contour. For perfectly even results, then apply lipstick with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards. For a bolder colour finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips.

Esmeralda C.
West Covina, Ca
I am surprised and happy over the new formula especially in mattes. Ambitious Matte (bordeaux very pretty, jammie almost) is my favorite - goes on evenly and very smoothly, not drying at all and no feathering either. Not at all muddy or blotchy. I also got Rouge Zinnia which is a rich deep true blue red. It is very pretty and goes on more like older formula but not as thin or glossy. Didn't bleed too badly and left a pretty stain. I would suggest using a lip primer like Bite's or liner to prevent feathering. I still wish formula for zinnia was a bit thicker maybe but I really like it anyway though love matte formula as is! Will def be buying more colors.
Danielle C.
Very nice lipstick. It very has a creamy texture with a nice matte finish which I really like the fact that it is a matte lipstick. It has a very rich and vibrant in color. It comes in a cute little box that you can store it in if you want that way it's not rolling around the bottom of your purse.
Amy K.
Mexia
I liked this lipstick when I used it to add a tiny bit to my lips to add color and a natural look. When I used it for a full lip it was not decent at all. It’s very thick and heavy when wearing. It’s also really messy and stains your skin pretty dark if it moves around- which it will.
Sufi S.

The consistency of this product is super  moisturizing and lush. I have  amedium skin tone so I generally didn't care for the color as much due to the fact that it was a very pink color that I had not a lot of brownish undertones for my lip so it comes off kind of unnatural.  However with a darker lip liner it could easily be a gorgeous color .   I would say that this color would look  especially beautiful on lighter skin tones however medium skintones that would like and Amal Clooney look would definitely benefit from this product.
jtm. M.
San Jose
There is something about Dior lipsticks. What catches my eye is the color palettes of all of them. They are marvelous and I feel like I’m in a garden looking at different flowers when looking at the shades. It’s a wonderful mix of nature and femininity in a stick.
Angelica B.
madison
Dior rouge has to be the best lippie on the market. It’s absolutely one of my faves! Long lasting even with smears. The packaging is beautiful. I would definitely buy this lipstick again and will recommend it to anyone! You can’t go wrong with this one! Trust me💋
Daily C.
Miami
I love Dior, the only thing I’m not a fan of is these lipsticks. The shimmery ones wear off pretty quick so you’d have to reapply a couple times throughout the day, and it’s not cheap. Packaging is very nice and all their colors are very nice and pretty.
Chrissy✨ B.
Los Angeles, CA
Very easy to apply. Comfortable on my lips and rich in color. It definitely met my expectations and I will be reusing this lipstick again as this was my first time purchasing it from Bloomingdale’s. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to my friends!
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
I love Dior lip colors. You really can’t go wrong with any color. I have blue eyes ad this complements them so well. It last long. It is expensive but if u are a lip fanatic or just care to have 1 nice lipstick this is a great brand
Annette S.
Plymouth
Beautiful color. The application is smooth and easy. Didn’t melt in my car which is a huge plus. The color is vibrant and the texture is good and creamy. It is expensive but if you love a good quality lipstick then it is worth it.