BY DIOR #45 in Lipstick

Rouge Dior adds a couture touch to your style signature. Like a Dior bag, the iconic Dior red is the mark of ultimate chic. It dresses the lips in timelessly elegant colour with a sensual lipcare texture that leaves a radiant satiny finish.

Formula:

For perfect colour, you need perfect lips. The Rouge Dior formula pampers, smoothes and shapes the lips to bring out the vibrancy of each shade of red. Its secret: Sea Fennel extract stimulates cellular renewal and hyaluronic acid spheres instantly plump and moisturize lips.

Application Tips:

Start by lining the lips with Dior Contour. For perfectly even results, then apply lipstick with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards. For a bolder colour finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips.

Amanda F.
Tampa
I wore the color 361 Rose Baiser for my wedding day. It is the perfect rose color for my fair skin tone and the formula for this lipstick was perfect! It was moisturizing and lasted through the ceremony and pictures. I did have to reapply after dinner which is normal. The lipstick does have a scent. I personally loved it but if you are not one for scents you may not care for this product. I’ve wore this lipstick many times since my wedding and find that it is one of those color that will never go out of style. Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care Lipstick
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
This lip stick is my “Go To”. I love having a pop of color on my lips. I have never had a problem with this lipstick brand. This lipstick does not smudge on me. The color lasts long but sometimes I have to reapply it which is not a huge problem for me since there are way more lip products that you have to apply constantly throughout the day. I highly recommend
KTB 💋.
Atlanta Georgia
Hands down by far one of my most favorite and used lipstick ever it’s supper easy to use it’s goes on the lips supper smooth the packaging is supper pretty it was just like my expectations abit pricey buy hay good things have to be right, mine is already done, but planning on buying the same one soon hopefully.
Danielle C.
Very nice lipstick. It very has a creamy texture with a nice matte finish which I really like the fact that it is a matte lipstick. It has a very rich and vibrant in color. It comes in a cute little box that you can store it in if you want that way it's not rolling around the bottom of your purse.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
I do not usually purchase Dior lipstick because they are expensive. However, a woman should have at least one luxurious red lipstick to wear for special occasions. The packaging just screams glamorous. It feels hydrating and looks great. I will repurchase once I empty my current tube.
Amy K.
Mexia
I liked this lipstick when I used it to add a tiny bit to my lips to add color and a natural look. When I used it for a full lip it was not decent at all. It’s very thick and heavy when wearing. It’s also really messy and stains your skin pretty dark if it moves around- which it will.
Sufi S.

The consistency of this product is super  moisturizing and lush. I have  amedium skin tone so I generally didn't care for the color as much due to the fact that it was a very pink color that I had not a lot of brownish undertones for my lip so it comes off kind of unnatural.  However with a darker lip liner it could easily be a gorgeous color .   I would say that this color would look  especially beautiful on lighter skin tones however medium skintones that would like and Amal Clooney look would definitely benefit from this product.
tahmina f.
San Diego
This is a luxurious piece of art. It goes on super pigmented. Evenly. And lasts for a good while. Just make sure to take it off for eating or drinking. Reapply and it feels just as beautiful as the first application. I recommend getting a sample of the color you want first. Reds can be a little tricky. But this is a hit!
jtm. M.
San Jose
There is something about Dior lipsticks. What catches my eye is the color palettes of all of them. They are marvelous and I feel like I’m in a garden looking at different flowers when looking at the shades. It’s a wonderful mix of nature and femininity in a stick.
Angelica B.
madison
Dior rouge has to be the best lippie on the market. It’s absolutely one of my faves! Long lasting even with smears. The packaging is beautiful. I would definitely buy this lipstick again and will recommend it to anyone! You can’t go wrong with this one! Trust me💋