Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour - From Satin to Matte- Comfort & Wear
With Rouge Dior And Its Cult Formula Of 16h* Comfort, Women Feel Good, No Matter The Colour, No Matter The Finish Satin Or Matte.
A Palete Of Colours With Iconic Reds, Vibrant Corals, Passionate Pink, Romantic Rosewoods And Extreme And Surpising Matte Shades.
True Object Of Desire, Rouge Dior Comes With A New Metallic Couture Case Crafted With Secret Little Details : For A Touch Of Personal Luxury, The Inside Of Each Cap Is Attired In The Rouge 999 Shade, Dior's Flamobayantly Sexy Signature.
A Highly Pigmented Couture Matte Finish That Never Compromises On Lasting Comfort, Whatever The Intense Matte Or Indefinitely Sensual Satin Effect.
The Voluptuous Rouge Dior Formula Provides 16h* Of Comfort With No Dry Lips Or Colour Streaking, In Both The Matte And Satin Finish Alike. It Includes A Unique Combination Of "Lip Care" Ingredients That Target Optimal Comfort And Lasting Hold. The Formula Is Enriched With Natural Hydrating Mango Butter-along With Aroelat Samphira For Its Revitalizing Action, ** The Filling Propoerties Of Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, Decox For A Volume Effect On The Surface And The Lipid-restoring Action Of Lipelex™.
I Created This Rouge Dior Collection So Women Can Choose And Change Shades To Express Themselves" Peter Philips, Creative And Image Director Of Dior Make-up
Among This Palette Of Ultra-desirable Shades From Satin To Matte, 4 Cult Colours Shaped The History Of Colour And Couture Of Dior :
-080 Red Smile, Worn By Natalie Portman. The Luminous And Fresh Red-coral, Irresistible Must-have Inspired From The 080 Red Shade Created In 1959.
- 999 Matte, Matte Version Of The Famous 999. The Perfect Red Of The House Dior.
- 047 Miss, The Colour Of Love. Vibrant And Intense Fuchsia : In Memory Of The Unforgettable Fragrance Miss Dior.
- 060 Première, The Red Of The First Times. The Rosewood, Easy To Wear, Easy To Dare.
And The 4 Matte Extremes To Dare : A Capsule Range Of Four Extreme And Surprising Matte Shades That "Reflect The Excitement, The Boldness And The Avant-garde Of Fashion Shoot".see more...
Top Questions See all 135 Q&A
- "This product is very creamy and smooth. I like how it gives you the Kylie Jenner lip colour because that is what I'm looking for. " in 74 reviews
- "This is my favorite Dior Rouge shade! They discontinued it for awhile, but brought it back, thank goodness. I love how long lasting this color is, I can apply it in the morning and it will last me the whole day without reapplying. I named my daughter Zinnia before I realized this shade was called Zinnia Rouge, I had always gone by the number and not the name. That made it a little extra special for me!" in 67 reviews
- "This is a nice sheer lip color that isn't drying at all. It's a nice elegant color that works well with many different skin tones. I really like the formula since it's moisturizing and does a little lip plumping (a plus). It is a bit pricey for a lip color but for those that like light, moisturizing lip products it might be worth the investment." in 45 reviews
the Dior lipstick is nice and feels good on the lips is very creamy
I got mine when I was in Germany
its a little pricey $$
easy to apply just like a normal lipstick
they packing is nice (better be for that price lol)
i would still recommend it if you have the money for it why not
every girl wants something expensive in her possession
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos