BY DIOR

With Rouge Dior And Its Cult Formula Of 16h* Comfort, Women Feel Good, No Matter The Colour, No Matter The Finish Satin Or Matte.

A Palete Of Colours With Iconic Reds, Vibrant Corals, Passionate Pink, Romantic Rosewoods And Extreme And Surpising Matte Shades.

True Object Of Desire, Rouge Dior Comes With A New Metallic Couture Case Crafted With Secret Little Details : For A Touch Of Personal Luxury, The Inside Of Each Cap Is Attired In The Rouge 999 Shade, Dior's Flamobayantly Sexy Signature.

Make-up Finish:

A Highly Pigmented Couture Matte Finish That Never Compromises On Lasting Comfort, Whatever The Intense Matte Or Indefinitely Sensual Satin Effect.

Formula:

The Voluptuous Rouge Dior Formula Provides 16h* Of Comfort  With No Dry Lips Or Colour Streaking, In Both The Matte And Satin Finish Alike. It Includes A Unique Combination Of "Lip Care" Ingredients That Target Optimal Comfort And Lasting Hold. The Formula Is Enriched With Natural Hydrating Mango Butter-along With Aroelat Samphira For Its Revitalizing Action, ** The Filling Propoerties Of Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, Decox For A Volume Effect On The Surface And The Lipid-restoring Action Of Lipelex™.

Shades:

I Created This Rouge Dior Collection So Women Can Choose And Change Shades To Express Themselves" Peter Philips, Creative And Image Director Of Dior Make-up

Among This Palette Of Ultra-desirable Shades From Satin To Matte, 4 Cult Colours Shaped The History Of Colour And Couture Of Dior :
-080 Red Smile, Worn By Natalie Portman. The Luminous And Fresh Red-coral, Irresistible Must-have Inspired From The 080 Red Shade Created In 1959.
- 999 Matte, Matte Version Of The Famous 999. The Perfect Red Of The House Dior.
- 047 Miss, The Colour Of Love. Vibrant And Intense Fuchsia : In Memory Of The Unforgettable Fragrance Miss Dior.
- 060 Première, The Red Of The First Times. The Rosewood, Easy To Wear, Easy To Dare.

And The 4 Matte Extremes To Dare : A Capsule Range Of Four Extreme And Surprising Matte Shades That "Reflect The Excitement, The Boldness And The Avant-garde Of Fashion Shoot".

Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour - From Satin to Matte- Comfort & Wear
  • "This product is very creamy and smooth. I like how it gives you the Kylie Jenner lip colour because that is what I'm looking for. " in 74 reviews
  • "This is my favorite Dior Rouge shade! They discontinued it for awhile, but brought it back, thank goodness. I love how long lasting this color is, I can apply it in the morning and it will last me the whole day without reapplying. I named my daughter Zinnia before I realized this shade was called Zinnia Rouge, I had always gone by the number and not the name. That made it a little extra special for me!" in 67 reviews
  • "This is a nice sheer lip color that isn't drying at all. It's a nice elegant color that works well with many different skin tones. I really like the formula since it's moisturizing and does a little lip plumping (a plus). It is a bit pricey for a lip color but for those that like light, moisturizing lip products it might be worth the investment." in 45 reviews
Savannah R.
Dalton
Review for: 999 more...
Pretty much perfect lipstick. The Dior 999 line is iconic for a reason. Yes, it costs a lot of money, but you're getting everything you pay for. With the accompanying Dior Lip Liner in 999, you get all day wear that is perfectly comfortable and absolutely gorgeous. It's an iconic true neutral red, and would probably go with almost any skin tone (but do note that it is a shade lighter than Fenty Stunna universal shade). The bullet is not an ideal shape so I find it works best with a lip brush. The formula applies smooth as butter on the lips, and never gets dry throughout the day, while still being a true satin finish and not being too moist. I can wear this all day and not feel uncomfortable. It will transfer, as all satin lipsticks do, but I do not find that it smudges with eating. It survives most meals and pretty much all drinks. You probably will have to touch up a bit throughout the day, but because it's such a statement lipstick you'll just feel really classy doing so. It's so versatile, you can wear it for a both a modern or vintage look, either effortless or very polished, depending on how you do it. This has become my signature shade and I'll probably be buying it my whole life.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this a couple months ago for a wedding. This lipstick is so awesome. It is smooth, creamy, long lasting and worth every single bit of money. It comes in a plush tube and it is very well made. The iconic “Dior” name is etched out in silver with accents A true object of desire, Rouge Dior comes with a new metallic couture case crafted with discreet details : for a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's flamboyantly sexy signature. It stayed out during the entire wedding and photo sessions. No retouched was needed until after dinner of course. With the vibrant red Rouge shade there was no fading or transfer onto your teeth either while wearing this. I loved it and it will last a long time
as I don’t wear RED that often. It does of course look incredible when worn at all occasions with a little black dress.
Gali K.
Los Angeles
Review for: 999 more...
Most beautiful red lipstick ever. It's the perfect red that looks good on everyone. It is a pricey product but can easily replace all other red lipsticks. I love the door formula too, it's long lasting and non drying. Color is vibrant and sexy. I highly recommend it!!!!!
Isabella S.
I had so much fun with this color! I used it by itself and also mixed it with other colors and I love it! The texture is soft and the pigmentation is very rich. Totally worth the money I spent on it. You definitely need to try this one! Promise you won't regret it!
Gladyvette D.
Review for: 414 SAINT GERMAIN, 439 WHY NOT, 576 PRETTY MATTE, 169 GRÈGE 1947, 263 HASARD, 642 READY, 277 OSÉE, 060 PREMIÈRE, 169 GRÈGE 1947, 365 NEW WORLD, 434 PROMENADE more...
Dior is my favorite brand who doesn’t love this brand right ! ever since I try this product I felt in love and I also love the packaging is perfect easy to apply price is affordable and it last for ever totally recommend this product Love love this brand!!
Katherine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 060 PREMIÈRE more...
You can never go wrong with a Dior lipstick! It is quite amazing and just has a very smooth application. The colors are very pigmented and the wear is long lasting, which is something I strongly care about!
Keiry V.
Inglewood
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how smooth it feels on my lips. I also like the bold colors. For ne personally it's not for an everyday look but I do like the choice to have a bright orange on my lips with certain eye looks
Jeannette B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 060 PREMIÈRE more...
Me gusta demasiado no lo puedo dejar de usar si tienen la oportunidad de provarlo porfavor pruebalo es muy bueno.
A like a lot if you have a opportunity to try it please try it is soo good
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
Dior is a french brand. The pink and red shades are so beautiful. I feel like the shades are inspired by artists and paintings because they look like colors from flowers and landscapes. There are many beautiful tones and hues to complement cool and warm tone skin. Simply stated this is a very elegant brand. My mum got me into Dior, I love the femininity in the brand. It’s simple but also sexy and seductive.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
The first thing that’s great about this lipstick is that it comes in multiple finishes. The matte does not dry your lips and the glitter shades are not to glittery. There are tons of colors to choose from and I think anyone could find one “go to” color that’s right for them. These lipsticks cost a bit more than your standard beauty store lippies but they are well worth it.
llc m.
sevilla
What is your price ?
Elizabeth T.
its a good?
OLLI O.
TORONTO, ON
For expensive lipsticks, do you guys go for unique colours or classic ones? Which kind would you splurge on?
Pierina D.
Doral, FL
How long does it last on the lips?
Ra M.
kuwait
How much is this lipstick?

Amazon