BY DIOR

With Rouge Dior And Its Cult Formula Of 16h* Comfort, Women Feel Good, No Matter The Colour, No Matter The Finish Satin Or Matte.

A Palete Of Colours With Iconic Reds, Vibrant Corals, Passionate Pink, Romantic Rosewoods And Extreme And Surpising Matte Shades.

True Object Of Desire, Rouge Dior Comes With A New Metallic Couture Case Crafted With Secret Little Details : For A Touch Of Personal Luxury, The Inside Of Each Cap Is Attired In The Rouge 999 Shade, Dior's Flamobayantly Sexy Signature.

Make-up Finish:

A Highly Pigmented Couture Matte Finish That Never Compromises On Lasting Comfort, Whatever The Intense Matte Or Indefinitely Sensual Satin Effect.

Formula:

The Voluptuous Rouge Dior Formula Provides 16h* Of Comfort  With No Dry Lips Or Colour Streaking, In Both The Matte And Satin Finish Alike. It Includes A Unique Combination Of "Lip Care" Ingredients That Target Optimal Comfort And Lasting Hold. The Formula Is Enriched With Natural Hydrating Mango Butter-along With Aroelat Samphira For Its Revitalizing Action, ** The Filling Propoerties Of Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, Decox For A Volume Effect On The Surface And The Lipid-restoring Action Of Lipelex™.

Shades:

I Created This Rouge Dior Collection So Women Can Choose And Change Shades To Express Themselves" Peter Philips, Creative And Image Director Of Dior Make-up

Among This Palette Of Ultra-desirable Shades From Satin To Matte, 4 Cult Colours Shaped The History Of Colour And Couture Of Dior :
-080 Red Smile, Worn By Natalie Portman. The Luminous And Fresh Red-coral, Irresistible Must-have Inspired From The 080 Red Shade Created In 1959.
- 999 Matte, Matte Version Of The Famous 999. The Perfect Red Of The House Dior.
- 047 Miss, The Colour Of Love. Vibrant And Intense Fuchsia : In Memory Of The Unforgettable Fragrance Miss Dior.
- 060 Première, The Red Of The First Times. The Rosewood, Easy To Wear, Easy To Dare.

And The 4 Matte Extremes To Dare : A Capsule Range Of Four Extreme And Surprising Matte Shades That "Reflect The Excitement, The Boldness And The Avant-garde Of Fashion Shoot".

Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour - From Satin to Matte- Comfort & Wear
  • "This product is very creamy and smooth. I like how it gives you the Kylie Jenner lip colour because that is what I'm looking for. " in 74 reviews
  • "This is my favorite Dior Rouge shade! They discontinued it for awhile, but brought it back, thank goodness. I love how long lasting this color is, I can apply it in the morning and it will last me the whole day without reapplying. I named my daughter Zinnia before I realized this shade was called Zinnia Rouge, I had always gone by the number and not the name. That made it a little extra special for me!" in 67 reviews
  • "This is a nice sheer lip color that isn't drying at all. It's a nice elegant color that works well with many different skin tones. I really like the formula since it's moisturizing and does a little lip plumping (a plus). It is a bit pricey for a lip color but for those that like light, moisturizing lip products it might be worth the investment." in 45 reviews
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this a couple months ago for a wedding. This lipstick is so awesome. It is smooth, creamy, long lasting and worth every single bit of money. It comes in a plush tube and it is very well made. The iconic “Dior” name is etched out in silver with accents A true object of desire, Rouge Dior comes with a new metallic couture case crafted with discreet details : for a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior's flamboyantly sexy signature. It stayed out during the entire wedding and photo sessions. No retouched was needed until after dinner of course. With the vibrant red Rouge shade there was no fading or transfer onto your teeth either while wearing this. I loved it and it will last a long time
as I don’t wear RED that often. It does of course look incredible when worn at all occasions with a little black dress.
Gali K.
Los Angeles
Review for: 999 more...
Most beautiful red lipstick ever. It's the perfect red that looks good on everyone. It is a pricey product but can easily replace all other red lipsticks. I love the door formula too, it's long lasting and non drying. Color is vibrant and sexy. I highly recommend it!!!!!
Isabella S.
I had so much fun with this color! I used it by itself and also mixed it with other colors and I love it! The texture is soft and the pigmentation is very rich. Totally worth the money I spent on it. You definitely need to try this one! Promise you won't regret it!
Katherine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 060 PREMIÈRE more...
You can never go wrong with a Dior lipstick! It is quite amazing and just has a very smooth application. The colors are very pigmented and the wear is long lasting, which is something I strongly care about!
xmakayla K.
Dallas
Review for: 999 METALLIC more...
Such a beautiful red shade! I absolutely love these lipstick formulas. They last all day with little touch up needed.
I do wish there was a set available that could be purchased since they can be so expensive compared to Lancome or Giorgio Armani lipsticks.
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
Dior is a french brand. The pink and red shades are so beautiful. I feel like the shades are inspired by artists and paintings because they look like colors from flowers and landscapes. There are many beautiful tones and hues to complement cool and warm tone skin. Simply stated this is a very elegant brand. My mum got me into Dior, I love the femininity in the brand. It’s simple but also sexy and seductive.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
The first thing that’s great about this lipstick is that it comes in multiple finishes. The matte does not dry your lips and the glitter shades are not to glittery. There are tons of colors to choose from and I think anyone could find one “go to” color that’s right for them. These lipsticks cost a bit more than your standard beauty store lippies but they are well worth it.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this high end makeup but the prices are above my pay grade! I am a first time customer of this product only because I took the chance and heard a lot of great things about this product and they were all true! My only complaint is the price but if you can afford it and you like beautiful lip colors this is the product for you!
Elizabeth D.
Fountain Vly, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
These are by far some of my favorite lipsticks I own. I am extremely addicted to lipstick, but I constantly wear the shades I own of the Rouge Dior lipsticks. I was shocked to see just how matte they become after my first use, and there was little to no transfer whatsoever! I really didn’t need to reapply after eating a full meal and a drink. I wear 745 Terrific Matte in chestnut extremely frequently and recently purchased 999 Matte in red and 964 Ambitious Matte in reddish plum and they’re both just as great! The color 999, however, is more of a pinkish red than a true red like I was expecting. Still a gorgeous color so I will obviously still wear it! They’re a little pricey at $37 each, but I promise they’re well worth the money.
Vi N.
San Jose
I got these lipstick from my friend and Sephora gift. This is the best lipstick I have ever tried. The color are great. It's smooth, creamy, long last and it isn't sticky. I can't tell how much I love these. The price is quite expensive but it's worth. I highly recommend it  Dior Rouge Dior LipstickInfluenster
llc m.
sevilla
What is your price ?
Elizabeth T.
its a good?
OLLI O.
TORONTO, ON
For expensive lipsticks, do you guys go for unique colours or classic ones? Which kind would you splurge on?
Pierina D.
Doral, FL
How long does it last on the lips?
Ra M.
kuwait
How much is this lipstick?

Amazon