BY DIOR #3 in Lipstick

With Rouge Dior And Its Cult Formula Of 16h* Comfort, Women Feel Good, No Matter The Colour, No Matter The Finish Satin Or Matte.

A Palete Of Colours With Iconic Reds, Vibrant Corals, Passionate Pink, Romantic Rosewoods And Extreme And Surpising Matte Shades.

True Object Of Desire, Rouge Dior Comes With A New Metallic Couture Case Crafted With Secret Little Details : For A Touch Of Personal Luxury, The Inside Of Each Cap Is Attired In The Rouge 999 Shade, Dior's Flamobayantly Sexy Signature.

Make-up Finish:

A Highly Pigmented Couture Matte Finish That Never Compromises On Lasting Comfort, Whatever The Intense Matte Or Indefinitely Sensual Satin Effect.

Formula:

The Voluptuous Rouge Dior Formula Provides 16h* Of Comfort  With No Dry Lips Or Colour Streaking, In Both The Matte And Satin Finish Alike. It Includes A Unique Combination Of "Lip Care" Ingredients That Target Optimal Comfort And Lasting Hold. The Formula Is Enriched With Natural Hydrating Mango Butter-along With Aroelat Samphira For Its Revitalizing Action, ** The Filling Propoerties Of Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, Decox For A Volume Effect On The Surface And The Lipid-restoring Action Of Lipelex™.

Shades:

I Created This Rouge Dior Collection So Women Can Choose And Change Shades To Express Themselves" Peter Philips, Creative And Image Director Of Dior Make-up

Among This Palette Of Ultra-desirable Shades From Satin To Matte, 4 Cult Colours Shaped The History Of Colour And Couture Of Dior :
-080 Red Smile, Worn By Natalie Portman. The Luminous And Fresh Red-coral, Irresistible Must-have Inspired From The 080 Red Shade Created In 1959.
- 999 Matte, Matte Version Of The Famous 999. The Perfect Red Of The House Dior.
- 047 Miss, The Colour Of Love. Vibrant And Intense Fuchsia : In Memory Of The Unforgettable Fragrance Miss Dior.
- 060 Première, The Red Of The First Times. The Rosewood, Easy To Wear, Easy To Dare.

And The 4 Matte Extremes To Dare : A Capsule Range Of Four Extreme And Surprising Matte Shades That "Reflect The Excitement, The Boldness And The Avant-garde Of Fashion Shoot".

• How much is this lipstick?3 Answers
  • Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour - From Satin to Matte- Comfort & W...2 Answers
  • Hi, I've been looking for a red lipstick that lasts me all day wi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This product is very creamy and smooth. I like how it gives you the Kylie Jenner lip colour because that is what I'm looking for. " in 74 reviews
  • "This is my favorite Dior Rouge shade! They discontinued it for awhile, but brought it back, thank goodness. I love how long lasting this color is, I can apply it in the morning and it will last me the whole day without reapplying. I named my daughter Zinnia before I realized this shade was called Zinnia Rouge, I had always gone by the number and not the name. That made it a little extra special for me!" in 67 reviews
  • "This is my favorite Dior Rouge shade! They discontinued it for awhile, but brought it back, thank goodness. I love how long lasting this color is, I can apply it in the morning and it will last me the whole day without reapplying. I named my daughter Zinnia before I realized this shade was called Zinnia Rouge, I had always gone by the number and not the name. That made it a little extra special for me!" in 66 reviews
  • "This is a nice sheer lip color that isn't drying at all. It's a nice elegant color that works well with many different skin tones. I really like the formula since it's moisturizing and does a little lip plumping (a plus). It is a bit pricey for a lip color but for those that like light, moisturizing lip products it might be worth the investment." in 45 reviews
Jennifer F.
Review for: 999 METALLIC more...
I love its red!!!!! This one is the most accurate red I've seen and I think i got in in Nordstrom. I have both matte and normal and both are really good. I personally like matte better. Because I like the texture. Friends told me about this a long time ago and I got a long time ago. The packaging is so good but it's kind of for a lot of lipsticks, if you treat it too violently you might scrape off some the lipstick container's color, for ex. YSL. This must be one of the lipsticks that you should keep buying!
Måddįė V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Oh f**k. This is amazing!! I have never found a lipstick so pigmented as this one. I usually wouldn’t go for the more pricy items but this is definitely worth your money. There are never gonna be enough words to explain how amazing it is. I would recommend this to ANYONE!!
Deja W.
Review for: 999 METALLIC more...
i honestly don’t think these are exceptional for what they are. i love dior, don’t get me wrong, but i just think these are too expensive for what you get. i ended up returning it because i felt i had too many similar colors in my collection already and the formula didn’t particularly wow me over a classic mac or even maybelline lipstick to be quiet honest.
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Rouge Dior Couture Colour Comfort & Wear Lipstick - # 365 New World more...
Dior has great Lip products. This is one of my go to lipsticks when I go out. It looks great with a lot of makeup on or just light coverage. Wear it during the day with just mascara and add a smoky eye at night. The packaging is beautiful. It’s blue and crystally. The color stays on for a long time but you have to reapply during the day or night.
Adrienne T.
Review for: 999 METALLIC more...
I will say that Dior Rouge lipsticks are great if you like the matte consistency. I love it. I’m not into the satin or glossy finishes as they don’t appeal to me. I would buy again, but not in the Red 999 shade. The color just clashes with my skin tone, and I’m not bold enough for a true red. Now the shade Ambitious Matte is my go to color.
Myranda E.
Review for: 976 DAISY PLUM more...
There is no doubt that this is the best wearing lipstick I’ve ever used. The consistency in wear in every single color is amazing. My color stays all day despite eating and drinking without drying my lips. This color has been perfect for holiday events! I challenge Influenster to show me a better wearing lipstick than this
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Perfection is the name i would call this shade lipstick. It is the perfect red shade lipstick. Super creamy and so moisturizing. Very pigmented and lasts very long. Applies very nicely and evenly. Love Dior lipsticks. Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for. So luxurious and flattering. Worth every penny.
Jessica d.
McFarland
I am absolutely obsessed with this lipstick. It comes on super smooth, lasts long and the color is really vibrant. I have pretty big lips and I sometimes get a little nervous wearing reds like this but I am definitely not disappointed. It may be a little on the pricey side but totally worth it!
Jeni R.
Review for: 169 GRÈGE 1947 more...
 Although I absolutely love this There is definitely cheaper on the market that are as good as this Dior lipstick. It’s extremely easy to apply although I feel it’s quite thick. I won’t be buying this again when I finish the tube genuinely just because of the price of the item.
Megan P.
Wake Village, TX
Review for: 861 SOPHISTICATED MATTE more...
I absolutely love Dior lipsticks!  The colors are absolutely beautiful and they are so moisturizing on and hydrating to the lips!  My lipstick lasts pretty much all day, with only minor touch ups needed throughout a busy work day!  I am excited to try more colors!
Natascha F.
I'm very interested in this Lipstick. I usually always use matte colours so I'm wondering if this Lipstick is Kissproof and how well does it last?
Holly S.
Decatur, GA
Is this an orange-based red or a blue-based red?
Sausha C.
Springdale, AR
Any luck with dior rouge?
Ra M.
kuwait
How much is this lipstick?
maricela f.
Is this more pink or nude?