BY DIOR

Dior has created the Couture lip balm gloss with lipcare oil, a Rouge Dior that is simply Brilliant. Rouge Dior Brillant subtly shapes and brightens lips with precision thanks to a pen-like applicator that dispenses the "perfect dose". Formulated like a liquid balm, its formula boasts an exclusive Dior mix of 3 lipcare oils and a complex that teams vitamin E with an active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. It comes in a range of timeless couture shades. Lipcare infusion. Rouge Dior Brillant delivers sensational comfort on the lip surface through an exclusive Dior mix of 3 ultra-fine lipcare oils with high refractive power. Within the lips, Rouge Dior Brillant diffuses a complex that teams the antioxidant vitamin E with a "plumping" active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. *In vitro test.

• 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...3 Answers
  • Hello, can i try this product for intrucing in instagram ?1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?1 Answers
Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss
  • "Perfect orange gloss for any fancy ocassion or just simply hanging out with your mates makes your pout look bigger its very long lasting and the price fits perfectly i bought it at La Riviera in Colombia its very popular id definitely buy it again." in 63 reviews
  • "Love this so much it has a great texture not too sticky and have high shine!!! I adore nude lips at the moment but I am starting to love pink and peaches!!! This is so fabulous I really recommend it with a dramatic smokey eye with a hit of glitter on the lid!!!" in 53 reviews
Alana D.
I absolutely love all things Dior and his lip gloss does not disappoint. I have purchased this lip gloss previously in another color and the color does not fade, it is long lasting and the packaging is very luxurious. I definitely recommend this product.
Raquel M.
Textura super gostosa, cheiro excelente, embalagem incrível, pincel super macio, cores incríveis, deixa a boca hidrata, durabilidade excelente. Só tenho coisa boas a dizer do produto, não usei todas as cores, mas as poucas que tenho eu não deixo de usar nunca mais.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this lip gloss like I actually think it's one of my favorites. It has such nice pigmentation and really give the perfect amount of gloss on your lips. I have bought like 4 of these already and have finished 2 of them!
Kendra C.
Hurricane, UT
Review for: 263 SWAN more...
Gorgeous pigmentation! Feels like satin to apply, I would keep this on hand for reapplication throughout the day, it is still a gloss. Definitely will be purchasing more shades! +Dior air flash foundation=the love of my life!
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
I love this brand expression Li their lip care line in expression I this one the colors are phenomenal they also stay on your lips all day long it's Connor has a stain to it so even if it does go off your lips are still looking fabulous
Lexi H.
Stephens City, VA
Love love love this gloss! Lasts all day, even through food, kisses, everything! It's easy to apply and use. This is a must have in my purse. Although it is a bit on the pricier side, it is definitely worth it in my opinion!
Vanessa C.
Tucson
I loved the color selection it just seemed to eye catching the price was fair not to bad I found it very easy to use and apply I was happy with it it over all crazy but I was pleased I would rather revive as a gift then buy
Sacha J.
Definitely my number one in lip glosses! A bit pricey but super worth it, stays on all day and doesn't give you that sticky feeling of wearing lipgloss. Applies smoothly and definitely a variety of colors to choose from
KHADIJAH M.
I had gotten these babies for Christmas and I love them! I love each shade, they are all bold shades, I typically wear my dark shades at night and my bright shades during the day. What more can I say? I love Christian Dior!
Layla D.
This gloss from Dior it a must have in your makeup case. The variety of color is wide and functional for every occasion.
Is very practical because you can carry he gloss in all types of bags. This lipstick has a long duration and it's easy to apply.
Daniella G.
Is this a moisturizing lip gloss does it last on your lips
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Is it like matte lip gloss and dry on your lips?
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCORES 💕💕 As you all may know, the more followers you have online, the larger the impact score. I always follow back and do not unfollow unless you do (I have an app that tells me). I always like to stay active and enjoy doing like for likes, comments, spams, etc.... Instagram: @kennedywhittaker Twitter: @kennedyallyce Pinterest: @kennwhitt Can’t wait to connect with you guys! Either comment your information and I’ll go first, or you go first and I will follow back as soon as I can! Can’t wait to make some new friends! 💕💕💕
Daniella G.
Is this lip gloss pigmented?
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
I would love to try it, but this is expensive 😑

Amazon