BY DIOR

Dior has created the Couture lip balm gloss with lipcare oil, a Rouge Dior that is simply Brilliant. Rouge Dior Brillant subtly shapes and brightens lips with precision thanks to a pen-like applicator that dispenses the "perfect dose". Formulated like a liquid balm, its formula boasts an exclusive Dior mix of 3 lipcare oils and a complex that teams vitamin E with an active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. It comes in a range of timeless couture shades. Lipcare infusion. Rouge Dior Brillant delivers sensational comfort on the lip surface through an exclusive Dior mix of 3 ultra-fine lipcare oils with high refractive power. Within the lips, Rouge Dior Brillant diffuses a complex that teams the antioxidant vitamin E with a "plumping" active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. *In vitro test.

• 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...3 Answers
  • Hello, can i try this product for intrucing in instagram ?1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?1 Answers
Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss
  • "Perfect orange gloss for any fancy ocassion or just simply hanging out with your mates makes your pout look bigger its very long lasting and the price fits perfectly i bought it at La Riviera in Colombia its very popular id definitely buy it again." in 63 reviews
  • "Love this so much it has a great texture not too sticky and have high shine!!! I adore nude lips at the moment but I am starting to love pink and peaches!!! This is so fabulous I really recommend it with a dramatic smokey eye with a hit of glitter on the lid!!!" in 53 reviews
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
What a great lipgloss. This is one of my very favorites because of the pink offerings. It's high-quality and while a little expensive, I find it to be quite with the money with quality.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Kohi S.
Dior has one of the best lines of lip glosses ever. They are Extremely long lasting and moisturizing. They last a minimum of 4 hours with light drinking or snacking. I love the little glittery sparks, they make your lips look super plump. These beautiful lip glosses can be a little costly but definitely worth the price. I mean what more could you want from a lip gloss! It's prefect!
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Aidan S.
I really like this lip gloss, but I don't think it lasts as long as it should for the price. I personally like a stickier lip gloss that you can feel when it's on, and this one is a bit thin, and doesn't stay on that that long. So in that respect it doesn't suit my tastes. Other than that , the color is really beautiful and pigmented while it lasts, and it smells really nice!
Fashion F.
Tampa, FL
Love love this product!! Must must have!! I love
The glossy sheen it adds to every lipstick coat!!
On days when I am busy, I just apply a quick
Coat of this and it's great since the red hues in the
Lip gloss brighten up my lips nicely even at work!!
#longlasting , def a good investment!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Review for: 858 ROYALE more...
This is my favorite Dior lip color for fair skin tones! Swan is a beautiful soft mauvey pink tone the is gorgeous for day or night looks! I love how pigmented and long wearing this gloss is and the tip of the doe foot applicator has a little scoop to grab the perfect amount of product for you lips in one swipe. Dior lip products never disappoint!
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
No other gloss gives you the same glass-like effect. Also the applicator is the perfect size to give you the best shape even without using lipliner. Definitely expensive, but worth it if you respect quality in your makeup. My favorite is the red one!
Anne G.
Maplewood, NJ
Trafalgar was richly pigmented and almost had full coverage in single stroke. It applied smoothly, evenly, and didn't bleed or feather outside my natural lip lines. It lasted well for six hours, and it left behind a warm, reddish stain that lingered for another hour or so. Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss
josy s.
Do you know that collection of lipsticks that makes you want to use them all at once? Well, this line is full of news, razing as always !!! In love with each one of them. Like that love at first sight, you know? That's right, a lot of love involved 😍😍 Use, approve and recommend !!! These you can trust with closed eyes, why are they such a drag ❤😍💫
Daniella G.
Is this a moisturizing lip gloss does it last on your lips
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Is it like matte lip gloss and dry on your lips?
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCORES 💕💕 As you all may know, the more followers you have online, the larger the impact score. I always follow back and do not unfollow unless you do (I have an app that tells me). I always like to stay active and enjoy doing like for likes, comments, spams, etc.... Instagram: @kennedywhittaker Twitter: @kennedyallyce Pinterest: @kennwhitt Can’t wait to connect with you guys! Either comment your information and I’ll go first, or you go first and I will follow back as soon as I can! Can’t wait to make some new friends! 💕💕💕
Daniella G.
Is this lip gloss pigmented?
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
I would love to try it, but this is expensive 😑

Amazon