BY DIOR

Dior has created the Couture lip balm gloss with lipcare oil, a Rouge Dior that is simply Brilliant. Rouge Dior Brillant subtly shapes and brightens lips with precision thanks to a pen-like applicator that dispenses the "perfect dose". Formulated like a liquid balm, its formula boasts an exclusive Dior mix of 3 lipcare oils and a complex that teams vitamin E with an active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. It comes in a range of timeless couture shades. Lipcare infusion. Rouge Dior Brillant delivers sensational comfort on the lip surface through an exclusive Dior mix of 3 ultra-fine lipcare oils with high refractive power. Within the lips, Rouge Dior Brillant diffuses a complex that teams the antioxidant vitamin E with a "plumping" active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. *In vitro test.

• 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...3 Answers
  • Hello, can i try this product for intrucing in instagram ?1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?1 Answers
Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss
  • "Perfect orange gloss for any fancy ocassion or just simply hanging out with your mates makes your pout look bigger its very long lasting and the price fits perfectly i bought it at La Riviera in Colombia its very popular id definitely buy it again." in 63 reviews
  • "Love this so much it has a great texture not too sticky and have high shine!!! I adore nude lips at the moment but I am starting to love pink and peaches!!! This is so fabulous I really recommend it with a dramatic smokey eye with a hit of glitter on the lid!!!" in 53 reviews
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
Review for: Other more...
I have the colour 151, which is a beautiful light pink colour. This gloss is gorgeous! The formula is hydrating and feels very comfortable on the lips. It moisturizes like a lip oil. It is not sticky or tacky. The finish is shiny and shimmery. It catches the light and illuminates the lips. It makes my lips look plump and soft. The applicator dispenses the perfect amount of product and prevents you from applying too much product. I highly recommend these glosses, although they are very expensive.
Zoey-leigh j.
johannesburg Albert
This is the best it is absolutely gentle on your lips. It doesn't leave blisters on your lips I highly recommend it. If you don't believe me you need to try it .
Daniella G.
Is this a moisturizing lip gloss does it last on your lips
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Is it like matte lip gloss and dry on your lips?
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCORES 💕💕 As you all may know, the more followers you have online, the larger the impact score. I always follow back and do not unfollow unless you do (I have an app that tells me). I always like to stay active and enjoy doing like for likes, comments, spams, etc.... Instagram: @kennedywhittaker Twitter: @kennedyallyce Pinterest: @kennwhitt Can’t wait to connect with you guys! Either comment your information and I’ll go first, or you go first and I will follow back as soon as I can! Can’t wait to make some new friends! 💕💕💕
Daniella G.
Is this lip gloss pigmented?
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
I would love to try it, but this is expensive 😑

Amazon