BY DIOR #73 in Lip Gloss

Dior has created the Couture lip balm gloss with lipcare oil, a Rouge Dior that is simply Brilliant. Rouge Dior Brillant subtly shapes and brightens lips with precision thanks to a pen-like applicator that dispenses the "perfect dose". Formulated like a liquid balm, its formula boasts an exclusive Dior mix of 3 lipcare oils and a complex that teams vitamin E with an active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. It comes in a range of timeless couture shades. Lipcare infusion. Rouge Dior Brillant delivers sensational comfort on the lip surface through an exclusive Dior mix of 3 ultra-fine lipcare oils with high refractive power. Within the lips, Rouge Dior Brillant diffuses a complex that teams the antioxidant vitamin E with a "plumping" active ingredient known for reactivating collagen synthesis. *In vitro test.

• 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...3 Answers
  • Hello, can i try this product for intrucing in instagram ?1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?1 Answers
Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss
  • "Perfect orange gloss for any fancy ocassion or just simply hanging out with your mates makes your pout look bigger its very long lasting and the price fits perfectly i bought it at La Riviera in Colombia its very popular id definitely buy it again." in 63 reviews
  • "Love this so much it has a great texture not too sticky and have high shine!!! I adore nude lips at the moment but I am starting to love pink and peaches!!! This is so fabulous I really recommend it with a dramatic smokey eye with a hit of glitter on the lid!!!" in 53 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just bought it last week and immediately fall in love with it.

The colour I am reviewing is 310 - Paname, a nude beige

The idea of lip gloss was quite intimidating to me because I hate the sticky feeling as well as the look of a glossy, over-pumped lips that other lip glosses usually bring. The MUA at Dior, however, insisted me that I would feel very comfortable with that new lip gloss from Dior - so I gave it a try.

And the result is soooo amazing. The colour 310 is not standing out (but it doesn't mean you can't find a standout shade from the range), of course because this is a nude beige shade. But the formula is sooo moisturizing. You don't need to wear lip balm underneath, but the gloss still glides on very smoothly, leaving very very nice finish on the lips. No fine lines on my lips are accentuated at all. And the colour is also very nice. I usually look like a dead body when wearing nude lipstick, but for this 310 - Paname, my lips are still pink and alive, it really brightens my face while making me feel comfortable and confident.

Perfect lip gloss by Dior, I will definitely buy another shade. It is worth every penny spent.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: 060 PREMiERE more...
This lip gloss just gives the right amount of glossiness and shine. Pretty fair on the pigmentation. It feels good on the lips, very nourishing. There's no over powering, cloying fragrance. The wand though, is one of the best wands I have seen in lip glosses. It has a curvature, almost like a well to help glide the lip gloss perfectly on the lips. It is pricey, but of course, you are paying the brand name, advertising, etc.
Winly L.
My 2nd love lip color besides Jeffery star, color last for long time without coming off. Of course Jefferry Star last longer. I’m a really busy person, got no time to re-apply makeup or touch up (or forgot) this is perfect for busy person like me.
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
Review for: 468 BONHEUR more...
Dior Makes one of the best lip glasses I have tried. They are super easy to apply. I like that they are not sticky. I feel that it is worth the money. They seem to last a long time on my lips. And I would highly recommend giving them a try
Kelly j.
Dior never disappoints! These Lippies are so good not overly sticky and gorgeous color options! When I think of Dior I think fresh and glowy and that's what I get with these lip glosses. They last surprisingly long for a gloss, and when they fade they leave a nice color that does not look bad. So great! I would not pass these up!
Alisha C.
Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss

I absolutely a lot of this lip gloss. lip gloss is a major part of my life. I always have lip gloss on me at all times. It seems to stay for a while so you don't have to keep repeating placing it on your lips.👍👍👍
Taylor K.
Review for: Other more...
Liked Urban Decay better, but not a bad gloss overall. I wouldn’t shy away from recommending this, but I also don’t necessarily think it’s the best gloss I’ve ever used in that price range.
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Love all the pigments. hate the finish its a little too tacky for me and I often have to mix with a base gloss just to smooth it out. The look screams Luxe but the feeling is not it for me
Sara B.
Richland, WA
This lipgloss is probably hands down the best on the market! It has a nice thin formula that applies very nice and evenly! It also isn’t super sticky nor does it feel heavy on your lips! This by far is my Holy Grail when it comes to lipglosses!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Daniella G.
Is this a moisturizing lip gloss does it last on your lips
Daniella G.
Is this lip gloss pigmented?
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Is it like matte lip gloss and dry on your lips?
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCORES 💕💕 As you all may know, the more followers you have online, the larger the impact score. I always follow back and do not unfollow unless you do (I have an app that tells me). I always like to stay active and enjoy doing like for likes, comments, spams, etc.... Instagram: @kennedywhittaker Twitter: @kennedyallyce Pinterest: @kennwhitt Can’t wait to connect with you guys! Either comment your information and I’ll go first, or you go first and I will follow back as soon as I can! Can’t wait to make some new friends! 💕💕💕
Yareydi V.
Are they matter and how lasting are they ?

back