BY DIOR

Dior Rouge Dior Baume is a natural lip treatment, to create a fresh and lively look while nourishing the lips. The Rouge Dior Baume is formulated with crystal oil, which is a proprietary blend of naturally derived lip care ingredients. It provides ten times more protection than a classic lipstick, while retaining a fine consistency and a long lasting, flawless hold. With Dior’s new Rouge Dior Baume, you will no longer have to choose between a lip balm and a lipstick. It brings a double dose of benefits, in a single step, as it revives the lips with a gorgeous and vibrant color, while adding some healthy glow and nourishing shine on top.

Dior Rouge Dior Baume Natural Lip Treatment
  • "One of my favorite lipsticks - you can't go wrong with Dior. It's so great. I love how it's hydrating and gives a beautiful natural-looking colour to the lips. On my lips, it is a beautiful dark red. The packaging is so elegant and classy - I can't get enough! The price is a little high, but well-worth it if you ask me" in 20 reviews
  • "This is absolutely one of my favourite lipsticks it's creamy and the pigmentation is unbelievable I love it!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's a very pretty berry color, though not as deep as it appears. When you put only a layer, it seems like a cool red. But, of course, if you wear a couple of layers, it might looks deeper. The formula is kinda moisture, but doesn't really long lasting for me. Probably because I lick my lips too much." in 11 reviews
  • "A nourishing lip balm with couture color that leaves lips with a healthy glow and shine. Revive lips with this plumping lipstick. Formulated with naturally-derived ingredients, Dior Rouge Baume is a lip balm and a lipstick in one. It maintains lips texture and ensures that lips are smooth, plump, and that color stays put." in 8 reviews
Mev🐻⚰ H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Holy Crap this is my ultimate lipstick ever! 10/10 would recommend for so many reasons. It is so creamy and smooth the application is so easy! It is a little bit pricey but it is totally worth it! They have so many colors that are perfect for so many different completions and skin tones.
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
A wonderful lip product. Slightly balmy and hydrating, but it still has staying power. It feels really good to wear. The packaging is beautiful, and it looks nice when you take it out to reapply. This is one of the best lip products I’ve used.
Hannah Y.
San Marcos, TX
My favorite by far! Love this product I got it as a gift and definitely gonna get more. I highly recommend this lip product to others. You won’t regret it. Dior is one of my favorite brands to use. It never disappoints.
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
This is my absolut favorite lip balm in the winter. Super creamy, hydrating and so moisturizing. The light nude shade is very pretty. It lasts quite well. Great quality always with Dior.
Carol H.
Cedarburg, WI
I had something similar to this that is discontinued. Loved the old packaging that popped out of the bottom. Also love the feel on the lips and that it has a nice slip.
Silvia A.
Fort Smith
Great lipstick 💄 ! I have tried many and these are my favorites! The color is beautiful and goes great with my skin tone. It last long also! 💋👄 a little pricey, but great!
Margaux E.
Marikina City
Knowing me, i am not a big fan of liquid lipsticks. I bought this product accidentally when I was in a sephora store in SG. I currently own 4 shades of this lipsticks namely: lili, milly, escapade and spring. This lippie applies really nice and easy on my lips. This is a little bit pricey but for the quality and its sleek packaging, def give it a go and collect more of these!! Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick
Ben H.
I absolutely love these lipsticks for the amount of moisture you get in the perfect amount of color that creates a noticeable structured lip without being too much. The color star is my favorite because it is a very sheer super hydrating clear color with a little bit of a sparkle. I Love to use this on its own or to freshen up a dry/matte lip.
Liana M.
This is stunning. Its not long wearing as I would like, but its super velvety, does not settle into the fine lines of my lips ( I'm not getting any younger) It is on the pricer side and other brands offer the same outcome for less.  I just love the look it gives to my lips. I will buy again, but sparingly!
Asiya G.
This was my first lipstick that I got for myself. I was actually recommended this by a Dior makeup artist who was doing a special event at Macys. It is super lightweight and feels like a lip balm which I love. It does transfer a bit, but the texture of the product is just something that makes me always go back to it!

back