BY DIOR

A creamy cleanser that balances the skin. This velvety cleanser foams away makeup and impurities perfectly, while restoring balance to normal and combination skin. No makeup can resist its effectiveness—a surprising achievement considering its luxurious foaming texture.

GENESIS L.
Atlanta
I think this product cleans your face out well. I gets rid of my oily face and my face feels clean after washing it with this cleaner. Also, it melts off the make up your word and I recommend this product. It is a good purchase from dior and I love it.
Delacie N.
This cleanser is good and does the job but I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever used. It has a nice scent and isn't very harsh on the skin but doesn't leave my face as soft as other cleansers have in the past.
Hana L.
Vestal, NY
I have combination skin and this cleaner repeatedly helped me on my bad skin days. It is very gentle and didn't seem to sting my eyes. I am glad that it exceeded my expectations for the price point.
victoria  m.
I really do not like this product i have tried it many times and tried to apply it on 10 different ways but i still don't notice a single thing about my fave and one day it actually made me break out and i got all red and all of these pimples on my face and i kept on scratching it and making it worse so i do not recommend this product
Aj W.
Great wash that doesn't dry out skin. It's a bit pricey and doesn't do a great job keeping acne away for me, but I love how my skin feels when I cleanse with this.
Danielle R.
This is amazing for a soft yet clean face. dior puts so much work behind the science of how there skin care works so as a trusted brand this cleanser did not disappoint
Justine A.
2,140 reviews
I absolutely love this. And I love the results it produces. Dior products are worth every penny in my opinion. One of my fave makeup and skincare brands.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to use this with my clarisonic which gives me an especially clean face after washing. It is pricey but i think it is worth it.
Monica L.
Nashville
Love Dior skincare line. Dior does not make bad products. Treat yourself to their line of skincare and your skin will thank you
Gissely C.
I use this cleansing foam in the mornings because I have a short time and I need cleaners that are quick and easy to use, without losing a lot of time, and this Dior needs only a few seconds to have a perfectly clean skin.

To purify the skin, Dior has chosen the Crystal Iris that cleans and purifies it in depth. The result is a fresh, matte and velvety skin with zero fat sensation. Another point in his favor is that although it cleanses the skin intensely it does not dry it at all. By touching your skin, the notes soft, silky and luminous.

Sephora