BY DIOR

Once upon a time, there was a fragrance that was innocent yet captivating, sincere yet mysterious… Pure Poison incarnates seduction in its purest state by exploring its duality and irresistible alchemy. Based on orange blossom, jasmine, gardenia, amber and sandalwood, this delicate yet generous modern potion reveals the seductress within.

Dior Pure Poison Eau De Parfum
  • "A woman must have an expensive fragrance for special occasions and this one is it." in 1 review
  • "I got this for a present from a friend it really strong but it smells really good and the smell last is a really long time even up to the next day so i think it well worth the price for sure " in 1 review
  • "Once my sample runs out I will definitely be running to purchase a full size of this one" in 1 review
  • "Always get compliments on it. " in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and it makes me feel so much more confident when I wear it " in 1 review
Rosalie K.
This is my FAVORITE perfume. It’s subtle, incredibly long lasting, and makes me feel sensual and comfortable at the same time (my husband likes it too 😉). It’s perfect for every occasion, isn’t over powering and has no offensive undertones. There’s no alchohol content to dry out your skin as it’s an actual perfume, not an eau de toilette. The small stays in my hair for a couple days if I don’t wash it out and on my coat and jacket for weeks. It’s one of the only fairly expensive things I don’t feel guilty asking for since a little goes a long way and a single bottle usually lasts for a year or more. I love love love it. Definitely my #giftcrush!
Katy M.
The Christian Dior Poision parfums (there's a LOT) never fail to be mysterious and inviting. It is my go to perfume and this one goes on a little lighter than the others so I use it for day time. More floral tones, less musky. Still a sexy scent. It's my signiture scent and I've been wearing it since I was a kid. It's especially nostalgic for me; it was my Mom's perfume.
Sarah B.
This is my number one perfume - my desert island, my Holy Grail. The scent of this perfume is out of this world! I always get complimented on it and I have happily repurchased this (a rarity when it comes to perfumes for this). I wish I was better at describing scents, but trust me, this perfume is awesome.
Becky S.
I love collecting fragrances and rarely spend the large amount of money to reinvest in the same scent more than once. This is an exception. I fell in love with Dior's Pure Poison at 1st smell and it has always had a place in my collection. I actually receive more compliments with this fragrance than any other as well.
Michelle k.
My favorite fragrance ever it smells really clean and stays on for a extremely long time as well as you only need a little bit of it to make it stay one spray should be good for the whole day
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Wanna find a guy? Pick up this little baby, the scent omg the scent is magical! This makes me feel like royalty when I put it on. The bottle is a staple decor piece in all my bathrooms. I buy this very often because I use it everyday!!
Brittany M.
Las Vegas
This was my favorite perfume at one point. I’m a huge fan of floral scents and this is definitely one of them. Stays with you throughout the day. High price point, but it is by Dior so it’s worth it.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Love Love love this scent. Never go without it. I purchased this at a Macy’s. I get tons of compliment on it and I use it constantly. The scent is something indescribable and highly recommended. A must have
Julie P.
Hands down absolutely my favorite womans perfume! I bought it nine years ago on a whim one day when I was shopping knowing I could use a new perfume. I fell in love with it instantly!! I actually in the not so distant past would not walk away from my computer until I could find the name and where I would be able to get some locally because it had been a few years since I had it amd I knew it was a Dior product but it wss one of those days that I just kept drawing blanks. But thank goodness for google!! Haha and thank goodness for Dior Pure Poison!! [product:christian-dior-pure-poison-women's-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
This was my go-to fragrance for years and years. Sniffing it now still takes me back to my early twenties. It has a fresh, airy edginess about it that speaks of secrets and sass.

I still love it and love smelling it on other people. Nothing about that has changed; I just outgrew it, if that makes sense. I prefer something a little more earthy and grounded now.
Christiana T.
It is impossible to find the Pure Poison body moisturizer, so what body lotion do you think goes well with it?
Karen A.