Dior Pure Poison Eau De Parfum
Once upon a time, there was a fragrance that was innocent yet captivating, sincere yet mysterious… Pure Poison incarnates seduction in its purest state by exploring its duality and irresistible alchemy. Based on orange blossom, jasmine, gardenia, amber and sandalwood, this delicate yet generous modern potion reveals the seductress within.see more...
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "A woman must have an expensive fragrance for special occasions and this one is it." in 1 review
- "I got this for a present from a friend it really strong but it smells really good and the smell last is a really long time even up to the next day so i think it well worth the price for sure " in 1 review
- "Once my sample runs out I will definitely be running to purchase a full size of this one" in 1 review
- "Always get compliments on it. " in 1 review
- "It smells amazing and it makes me feel so much more confident when I wear it " in 1 review
I still love it and love smelling it on other people. Nothing about that has changed; I just outgrew it, if that makes sense. I prefer something a little more earthy and grounded now.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos