Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml

by Dior

Seeped in extreme natural tones, Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum draws its strength from powerful absolutes. The lush charm of sambac jasmine absolute mingled with a welcoming orange blossom absolute is wrapped in smooth, intensely evocative tonka bean.

Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml [product:dior-pure-poison-eau-de-parfum-30-ml] Hello! 😌 How's the lasting power of Dior Pure Poison? Planning to get this one & some would say they get compliments too. Thanks in advance! 😊
Does this smell creamy?
Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml What does this smell like, and would you recommend a different Dior fragrance ?
Start your review of Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml!
Product Highlights
Once my sample runs out I will definitely be running to purchase a full size of this onein reviews
I got this for a present from a friend it really strong but it smells really good and the smell last is a really long time even up to the next day so i think it well worth the price for sure in reviews
A woman must have an expensive fragrance for special occasions and this one is it.in reviews
It smells amazing and it makes me feel so much more confident when I wear it in reviews
This was my very first perfume about 5 years ago, and I still haven't finished the bottle!in reviews
Kelly B.
Thomasville, NC
Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Kelly B.
This has been my go to perfume for 12+ years. It has a sophisticated floral scent, and the packaging is gorgeous 😍 great for daytime or a night out, you're sure to get compliments while wearing it. I'd definitely recommend this long-lasting scent!
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Kimber M.
I love this perfume! I’m on my 6th bottle because it is sooo good! I am obviously a repeat user. No improvements needed, the bottle is fabulous & the scent is even more so!
Alexis M.
Lake Worth, FL
Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Alexis M.
Saw so many great reviews on how beautiful this smells, so I took the risk to buy it before even trying it, definitely gotta try before you buy, this smell was not for me, I’m more into something more sweet and fresh.
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,012 reviews
My Husband got this for me as a gift and I really like it! It has a nostalgic scent to it I can’t pin point it was something I wore in the 90’s. It’s a nice clean scent
Mary J.
Madison, MS
This is one of my signature scents. I love it so much. It is pricey, but man... the scent lingers throughout the day. I have friends who say they always turn to look for me when they smell it because it’s so “me.”
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my night out perfume. I love floral scents. This one make my night out perfection.
María S.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
This is the best perfume ever I really love it my boyfriend give me this fragrance as present and o really love it
Paula O.
Mansfield, TX
Best perfume you'll ever get! Amazing fragrance with a touch of fresh rose and sweet ideal!
Aveen G.
Rockville , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Unbelievably sexy and seductive while still being young such an amazing smell that will get you so many compliments
Sugey J.
Missouri City, TX
Aroma apasionado suave y duradero, buen empaque y buen precio perfecto para un diario
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rye C.
Escondido, CA
il y a 21 jours
Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml Dior Pure Poison eau de parfum - 30 ml Hello! 😌 How's the lasting power of Dior Pure Poison? Planning to get this one & some would say they get compliments too. Thanks in advance! 😊
Evelyn P. il y a 9 jours
It stays on for a long time, atleast for me it does, i work at a restaurant and I can smell it thru out the whole day even after sweating and running around.
Katherine B.
Pearisburg, VA
il y a 7 mois
Lise S. il y a 6 mois
Orange and jasmine for a very feminine scent; along with notes of sandalwood, cedar and amber. Absolutely amazing!
mari T.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Correye A. il y a un an
Yes, as an avid user and long time lover of pure poison by Dior I would say it is very sweet. When sprayed onto the skin directly for me it smells more sweet, when sprayed onto clothes it smells less sweet. I also think the smell is different sprayed then rolled. I love it tho