Dior Pure Poison 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tammy B.Dior Pure Poison 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Nora G.Dior Pure Poison 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Loredana T.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

For the seductress within, here's a fragrance for a new generation of seductress. Pure Poison is a modern floral based on a white flower bouquet, infused with fresh amber. A radiant scent, it emits both purity and seduction with a first impression of soft flowers and the lingering allure of woody-amber and sexy musks. Notes: Sweet Orange, Bergamot of Calabre, Mandarin of Sicily, Orange Flower, Jasmine Sambac LMR, Hydroponic Living Gardenia, Sandalwood, White Amber, Musks. Style: Luminous. Textured. Seductive. see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Such a lovely color! Worth the value! Long lasting perfume ! I get compliments on the way I smell always when I use this perfume ! The scent is so soothing and luxurious ! I would buy it again for sure! I purchased it from Macy's ❤️
Megan W.
This is a sinful and incredibly sexy scent. I wouldn't recommend this for a summer day, but for the evening or even winter it is wonderful. My husband can't keep his hands off me when I wear this one, and I can't blame him it's absolutely delicious!
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I love the exotic spice and woodsy scent of Dior Pure Poison. There is nothing else quite like it. It can be worn anytime, and has a long lasting sexy scent that goes from work to play seamlessly. A little bit goes a long way, so it's easy to overdo it. I spray it in the air and walk into it.
Sheena Y.
Bagley, MN
Dior Pure Poison is my new favorite perfume! The scent is soft yet seductive. The bottle is adorable. I love how long it lasts, too. Most perfumes disappear on me mid-day, but this one LASTS! The price gave me a little bit of sticker shock, but since it lasts, I don't think I will use as much as a lot of other perfumes so it will last longer.
Kimberly O.
Hilliard, OH
Want your man swooning at your feet? This perfume is that perfect scent. It was a romantic smell to give you loads on confidence. It will last that entire date that includes dinner and a movie.
Isabella D.
Bronx, NY
Favorite parfum I ever wore. I tried on a sample for a couple of weeks. It is long lasting and leaves you with a wonderful smell during all day. I hope i'll buy soon as a full parfum and not only a sample.
A J.
Very lasting perfume with a delightfully sweet fragrance. its feminine but not at all overwhelming. I have worn better perfumes but that's my personal choice. might feel better on some one else's skin. would recommend the product but would suggest trying first.
Jill C.
Silver Spring, MD
A Dior perfume is Always a Hit! And the "POISON collection " , is the Most luxury ones . I use the Pure Poison since my twenties , and I looove the way is smell , I don't mind the price cause I know the value of a Dior perfume...
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Dior poison is such an amazing perfume! It is very strong but smells amazing! It lasts all day. I always get compliments when I wear this. Plus The bottle is so pretty!
Diannys C.
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smell, is strong but very good and stays on your skin the entire day. Everybody can smell it from far is espectacular.
Karen A.