BY DIOR

Christian Dior Prestige Satin Revitalizing Cream is a sensuous crème that intensely nourishes the skin and envelops it in absolute comfort. The skin regains its strength, suppleness and softness. All signs of aging become less visible.

Size: 1.7 Oz

Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All Skin Types Active ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Zainah I.
I should start off my saying that this cream is superb! The reason for my 3 stars is based on the price. $400 for moisturizer is a little out there. However, if you have the money and want to splurge on yourself - This is way to do it. It melts into your skin like hot butter.
Andrea P.
Tulare, CA
It is a very good product. It can be a bit pricey but still it worth it . I love the packaging it’s very luxurious and heavy. It’s a very good moisturizer and helps me with my acne, I recommend it to others
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I was blown away by the quality of this Dior revitalizing creme. Besides being filled with luxurious ingredients, it's also water based so it's great for most skin types and does not irritate my own skin. It left my skin feeling soft, but a level of soft that I rarely achieve with products, I saw results in less than two days.
I wish I could give this 5 stars but in truth, even though it's amazing, what it comes down to is price. It's way TOO expensive for a product that only lasts about 2 weeks.
Joleen K.
Singapore, SG
It's the best facial cream...hydrated and revitalizing...
As I have a dry skin this product really help a lot...Its an awesome cream....
Erika J.
México, Tampico Tamaulipas
De muy excelente calidad, por estar hablando de productos de Dior, aunque sabemos que cómo es de marca es bastante elevado el precio.