BY DIOR

Dior Prestige Le Nectar De Nuit Is Concentrated In The Most Precious Fraction Of Rose De Granville: Its Very First Buds. They Potentiate The Skin's Nighttime Cell Regeneration For 8 Hours*. Signs Of Aging Are More Rapidly, Intensely And Deeply Corrected. Upon The First Application, The Skin Regains A Fine, Even Texture And Its Radiance Is Boosted. Wrinkles Are Smoothed And Signs Of Fatigue Are Diminished. Night After Night, The Skin Looks Visibly Younger.
*in Vitro Tests On Ingredients

Benefits:
An Exceptional Rejuvenating Performance
Results Clinically Measured By A Dermatologist*
- After One Month:
The Skin Is Smoother: +20%
The Skin Is More Supple: +33%
The Skin Is Firmer: +28%
* Clinical Assessment Of 41 Women On The 1st Morning And After 1 Month Of Daily Application.

Results Felt By Women**
The Skin Is Soothed: 100%
Signs Of Fatigue Are Reduced: 100%
Deep Wrinkles Appear Diminished: 97%
The Skin Appears Renewed: 95%
The Skin Appears Younger: 100%

** Self-evaluation By 39 Women After 1 Month Of Daily Application.

Key Ingredient:
Rose De Granville Nectar, Exceptional Rejuvenating Performance
Dior Researchers Have Developed Exclusive Processes To Extract The Potent Properties Of Rose De Granville, While Ensuring That They Remain Pure And Intact.
Convinced Of Its Infinite Cosmetic Potential, These Experts Have An Incredible Collection Of Extracts That Are Continuously Analyzed By Dior Science.
9 Years Of Research Were Required To Select, Ecologically Transform And Concentrate The Nectar.

Ijeoma💫☯️ O.
Katy
This item is very pricey but it is worth every dollar I have a nice packaging in a nice smell, I am definitely impressed with the product but I am not surprised I would definitely recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This product did worked miracles on my skin. It was amazing and I didn’t regret a single penny. I plan on repurchasing and I would definitely recommend. High end but definitely worth every it!
Rai M.
San Francisco
Tried a sample of this for a few days and while I had no expectations it felt nice. I didn’t notice anything significant that would differentiate or from another overnight serum. If this brand works for you and it feels nice then it’s a good choice but expensive if you have other options
Camyonce D.
Cheltenham
Very great product. I learned about the product from a friend and fell in love with the results of the after effect. Truly will  recommend this for anyone wanting to try something new.
•|fashion l.
van nuys
Great and it is awesome I enjoy this product and I have very great hopes for this product love it and it is truly amazing works wonderful and highly recommend this to anyone who wants to use this! Love it great!!!
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
Dior is more on the expensive side, but trust me it’s worth it. I absolutely love this I don’t think I will ever turn to anything else! Great product and NICE packaging.
Yareydi V.
Absolutely love this night cream ! Amazing product ! Very much worth its money. I always keep myself stocked up with Dior products. I just love the results they give. I have gifted this product and I’ve been told they are newly created fans of it too
oume a.
stamford ct
J aime tous qui est intéressant levisagesn et aussi les traitement du cette mark j adore cette couleur la c'est magnifique vraiment je suis tomber amoureuse hhh
Selena D.
Lynchburg
It's been a while since I got this product because it is pricey but it did meet my expectations. It smells GREAT. The packaging was beautifully done .
Lily T.
The Dior Prestige Le Nectar De Nuit is very expensive but, worth it!!! It smells soo good, and the packaging is AMAZING!!!