BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDior
Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose

Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose

by Dior

Inspired by nutritional supplements, La Micro-Huile de Rose is the first micro-nutritional supplement from Dior to recharge your skin with exceptional energy. This revolutionary skincare delivers over 20 micro-nutrients essential to the skin's strength and beauty, including minerals, trace elements, omega-3, and vitamin E. Its next-generation texture offers the penetrating power of a serum and the comfort of an oil. In each bottle, over 10,000 Rose micro-pearls* release the micro-nutritive richness of Rose de Granville onto the skin. It is a shot of nourishment for visibly revitalized skin that is full of life. Applied daily or as an intensive pre-serum treatment, La Micro-Huile de Rose increases the effectiveness of your daily skincare.**

*Per 30 ml bottlle.
**Tested with Dior Prestige Crème Texture Essentielle.

Benefits:

The results are exceptional.

It is a remarkable formula that has won over 100% of women:*

Skin is more luminous: +48%**
Skin is reenergized: +47%**
Skin is nourished: +43%**
Signs of fatigue are erased: -46% **

*Consumer test, 60 women, after 4 weeks of use (self-evaluation).
**Consumer test, 36 women, after 4 weeks of use (dermatologist evaluation).

Key Ingredient:

THE ROSE DE GRANVILLE:
EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF REGENERATION AND PERFECTION
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the childhood home of Christian Dior in Normandy. Here, Dior researchers discovered a wild rose capable of withstanding the harsh marine climate while maintaining its exquisite beauty.

Through 7 generations of meticulous cross-breeding a brilliant horticulturist tamed the flower's wild nature and enhanced its regenerative potential. The result is the Rose de Granville, the first rose specifically developed for skincare.

For the first time ever, and uniquely in the world, Dior Science combines cutting-edge dual extraction with unique micro-encapsulation technology to deliver 100% of the Rose de Granville's micro-nutrients to the skin. In every bottle, 10,000 Rose micro-pearls recharge the skin with infinitely more vitality.

I Read some of the reviews, is the product helping with firmness of wrinkles ?
What's the most expensive skincare product you have ever purchased or used? Mine is Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose Advanced Serum Anybody know iif you use it on day or night before or after other products ?
Start your review of Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Dina A.
Union, MO
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Dina A.
Not sure what kind of voodoo Dior Prestige has going but they can keep it up! This serum is fabulous! Dior has harnessed the power of the Rose De Granville to make your face look visibly younger. There is deep hydration which minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles. After repeated use I noted my skin became firmer and fuller and contours were more apparent. The texture of my skin also became much softer and my excess oil production was down to a bare minimum curbing breakouts. Even with just one use my skin just felt better. There is a mild Rose fragrance in this serum but it is not overpowering at all. Also a little goes a long way as a 1 oz bottle is around $275. The price is the only drawback I find in this product but after seeing my results I think it's worth it! Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose
Abby G.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Abby G.
I was so excited to find this pretty bottle in a #VOXBOX last week! Using it just for a few days I noticed a difference in the tightness of my skin- it even seems revitalized! The scent is neutral and light, and the texture of the serum goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel too heavy or greasy. My only grape is that it takes a while to absorb and kind of gives a sticky feel. Still happy to add it to my nighttime regimen, it’s worth the benefitDior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose Advanced Serum !
Crystal L.
Norman, OK
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Crystal L.
I received a Dior Prestige La micro-huile de rose advanced serum complimentary for my honest review, and within two weeks I could see a difference in my skin. My face looks hydrated, plump and smooth. I've been using it twice a day, my skin soaks it in, and it's not greasy. I love the smell too.
G H.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by G H.
(I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Dior for testing purposes.) Review to be updated after more time has passed, but these are my thoughts after about 10 consecutive nights of use: - I really like the smell. It’s a rosie-floral scent that Dior could use as a perfume smell. While I personally love florals, I know that those who don’t love rose and/or floral scents will hate this one. Also, I am not sensitive to fragrances in skincare, so it’s fine for my skin. However, anyone who cannot tolerate skincare scents or who avoids fragrance on skincare- this is not for you. - This product dries down on the sticky side. It is not sticky enough that product comes off onto your fingers if you touch your face, so I do feel like my skin is in fact absorbing it for the most part. It also does not leave you greasy, which I was surprised about ,considering that it’s called “la micro huile” - before I used it I assumed it would leave my skin oily because it has “oil” right there in the product name. - So far, I do not notice any change in my skin. It has neither improved my skin nor has it had any negative effect on my skin. Based on the high-end name brand, my awareness of its price, the look of the serum (so many little luxurious golden oil balls or whatever they are!), and the expensive-smelling perfumey rose scent, the use of this product is an experience in itself. It’s a glimpse into luxury skincare that I have yet to buy for myself .
Camille J.
Brooklyn, NY
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Camille J.
About 2+ weeks into using the #Dior #Influenster #VoxBox and still seeing results and still loving it. My skin is literally GLOWING 🎉 This is truly an amazing product that lives up to it claims. Highly recommend Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose Advanced Serum
Julie S.
Riverview, FL
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Julie S.
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. WOW. I love this, my skin feels firmer and plumper after about 2 weeks after use. My fines lines are less noticeable also. It smells amazing, most serums I have tried have a not so great smell. It is a little pricey but I will continue to use, it is really worth the price.
Jessica  C.
Bristol, TN
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Jessica  C.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Jessica  C.
I received the @Dior Prestige in an @influenster @voxbox and unfortunately I missed the deadline for the review😢 which is awful of me, I know... Life happens and sometimes life can be cruel so that's all I'm gonna say about that. I did find the amazing duo for my facial issues... Dior Prestige and Dr Zenovia's peptide + cerimide! The two of these combined are to die for.... The wrinkles that were starting around my eyes are now gone, at 47yo, I was beginning to develop age spots in various locations on my face and neck, those are now either completely gone or faded tremendously.... (My next purchase of both these will be used on my neck to see if the age spots there will disappear as well😁🤞 The mixture of fragrance between the two, even being from different manufacturers compliment each other fabulously... I know both these products are a little on the expensive side, but oh so worth the price! I just cannot explain well enough how much I'm loving my 2022 face now❤️ Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose
Karla B.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Karla B.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Karla B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De 🌹 is amazing . I’m seeing a difference in only a week .It’s just enough to say it is very worth it so far. It’s not an surgical face lift, but it’s a big dose of brightness and a little more definition on my face , skin tightening and natural glow . Well worth the price .
Jennifer L.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Jennifer L.
I love skin care and willing to pay whatever to see results and this was Definitely worth the price.
Berlin B.
Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
In love with the smell! Might be too heavy for the summer but it’s great for the fall. Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile De Rose
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xiomara M.
Lake Alfred, FL
il y a 10 mois
Kat R. il y a 10 mois
I think you can use it both day and night unless you are using a retinol at night... then I'd only using during the day
Nicole W.
Marion, KY
il y a 10 mois
Rachel T. il y a 10 mois
I've only been using it about a week, but I am already seeing a massive improvement in my skin