Dior Prestige La Crème - Texture Essentielle uploaded by Giddony S.

BY DIOR

Its Prodigious, Unbelievably Fine And Luxurious Texture Fuses With The Skin And Envelops It In Absolute Comfort. Trapping The Nectar's Active Ingredients At The Heart Of The Skin, It Regenerates And Helps Rebuild A Regular Cellular Architecture For Skin Perfection. Upon The First Application, The Skin Feels And Looks Visibly Transformed. Day After Day, It Is Smoother. Its Texture Is Refined And More Even. Its Radiance Is Deeply Regenerated. Discover The Exquisite Sensation Of Rose-petal Skin Beneath Your Fingertips.
Dior Prestige La Crème Is Refillable: A Sustainable Approach For Lasting Beauty.

Benefits:
An Exceptional Performance Measured By An Independant Dermatologist*.
Regeneration

The Skin Texture Is Smoother +33%
The Skin Texture Is Refined +31%
The Complexion Is  More Even +51%

84% Of Women Feel The Sensation Of Rose Petal When Touching Their Skin.**

* Clinical Measure On 41 Women, After Application Of La Crème Twice A Day On The Face And The Neck During 56 Consecutive Days.
** In-use Test On 64 Women, Results After Application Of La Crème.

Key Ingredient:
The Rose De Granville, Extraordinary Power Of Regeneration And Perfection
The Story Of This Rose Begins On The Cliffs Of Granville, Not Far From The House Of Christian Dior In Normandy. Here, Dior Researchers Discovered A Wild Rose Capable Of Withstanding The Harsh Seaside Climate While Maintaining Its Exquisite Beauty.
Through 7 Generations, A Brilliant Horticulturist Tamed Its Wild Nature And Enhanced Its Regenerative Potential. He Gave Rise To The Rose De Granville, The First Rose Cultivated For The Use In Skincare.
After 15 Years Of Research, Dior Science Captures The Extraordinary Regenerating Power Of The Rose De Granville, Concentrating Its Unique Molecules In A 100% Biologically Rich Nectar Through A State Of The Art Extraction Process.

Buy on Nordstrom
Jae W.
Redwood City, CA
I got this product as a sample from my Dior order. I thought why not pick this one since it retails for almost $400! I only used this product at night since that's when our body's are most repairing. When I woke up? My skin was as close to flawless as it had been in awhile. The few pimples I had really shrunk in size while my old spots disappeared. My skin was plump, smooth, and soft. I've been on the fence about buying it since I can't find more reviews and for such a hefty price, I've been on the search for something similar for a lot less. I would recommend this if you can afford it since I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause me to react badly nor break me out.
Hillary b.
Columbus, OH
I love Dior products. They have a brightening and shine to all of their products. It adds illumination to my face and brightens.
LOU G.
kenitra
Loving this cream so Smooth and moisturizing it keeps my skin soft and hydrated and smells so good it's gentle on the skin