BY DIOR

After applying foundation, evenly brush pressed powder onto face and neck with makeup brush or sponge to finish your look.

Ashley B.
West Roxbury, MA
Love this product! Powder really sets the makeup. It is very easy to apply. which is great! I don't always use powder depending how dry my skin is. I would love to try a powder for dry skin! It does stay in place all day. I would try again or try another one! I am always up to try different things!
Yuko S.
I like this product. It has a good sent but not too strong. It covers imperfections of my skin well. It is a bit expensive but I would definitely buy this again. I like the packaging too. I would definitely recommend this product
Jasmine H.
I liked the product it was pigmented and loved how it was press on but it made it difficult to put on my skin. I recommend powder setting. Because it makes it easy to apply and you can see how much you apply. I wouldn't buy this again.
Lindsey L.
Let me tell you this. This product was sent from the heavens. I love it so much, it was created by God himself. It made my skin smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom. I love it, definitely recommending it from now on.
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
This was a nice powder but it wasn't my favorite because I felt one of my cheaper brands did just as good if not better. It did matte and had some coverage but really if you had handed me a cheaper brand I wouldn't have been able to tell. I guess I expect a butter texture or smoothness when I think high end.
Cynthia Z.
I love that this doesn't have too heavy of a finish. The bottom layer has a sponge and I use it only once in a while. It's not the most convenient to have to flip it up but it's there. The only thing is that it makes my chin itch after I put it on sometimes and it leaves bumps. I might be allergic...
Bailey W.
It's okay. Honestly? For the price, I don't get it. I personally can get nearly the same effect from Rimmel's Matte pressed powder. I will say this blends put better than any powder I've come across and makes skin look flawless. But in a side by side, it really isn't far off from the cheapy standby of your good old $3 Rimmel.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this powder because it is hard to find products that keep my oily skin at bay. It has a true matte finish that keeps my skin looking flawless for the whole day. I would definitely recommend this if you have oily/combination skin.
Maya Y.
Dearborn, MI
Pretty much a real life filter! Acts like the blur tool in Photoshop. Lines, pores, poorly blended bronzer etc. all disappear. I have an oily t zone which this neutralizes and refreshes my makeup throughout the day. Would highly recommend.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
This is not an inexpensive powder but it is so worth the splurge, it is great for setting my makeup and for reducing the shine I get on my skin throughout the day. I love it and highly recommend this powder.