BY DIOR

With the expertise of its Backstage Makeup Artists, Dior has created a professional line of brushes for perfect, simple makeup application.
The brush is made with high-quality, natural bristles for the application of powders and powder foundations in comfort, and retains its shape perfectly after each use. The brush head is flat and dense to crush pigments and polish the powder for more intense coverage, as well as a perfectly smooth and luminous finish.

Expertise:

The skin is like a canvas, and makeup the medium, so it seemed only natural for Dior to join forces with Raphaël, the art brush master, to produce the finest brushes.
Since its creation in Paris in 1793, the House of Raphaël has employed a savoir-faire founded on traditional practices: from hair collection to combing, assembly and quality control, each brush is handcrafted, necessitating the expertise of some thirty people.

Application Tips:

Dip brush into powder, deposit excess onto a tissue, then apply in a circular motion, starting in the center of the face and working outwards. Use the brush to blend makeup seamlessly with the skin.

Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Such an awesome brush. Its very soft. Lightweight brush. Its amazing when Appling your foundation. Easy to clean. Great quality brush. I love it when i had it. I would definitely recommend to my friends and piers.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I love Dior and their products. If you are looking for a really nice luxury face brush and have the money to spend on one, this is a very nice brush. However, it is entirely too expensive. You can get just as good of a brush from the drugstore for less than ten dollars. This is a really nice brush and I think you should get it if you can afford it, but I don't think it is a necessity.
Taily M.
Naples, FL
Great brush. Really soft and very easy to use. Most of the time is my go to brush whenever I’m in a rush. Really nice price too a lot cheaper then some other brushes. I’m very satisfied with it.
Genesis G.
Fort Wayne
The Dior foundation brush is amazing! It smoothness out my skin easy to apply anywhere. It is pricey but worth it! So it's a good value. I use it pretty often with my Dior foundation yes I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dior makes the best brushes ever!!! They make your makeup go on easy and flawless! They are truly worth the investment! They last forever and I use mine everyday!
Julia W.
Easy on the face! Smooths on powder easily! I love the company! I definitely recommend this brush!
Carolina
This brush is amazing it does not streak or allow foundation to settle it blends like a dream and I would recommend you buy this product. Such a nice and luxurious brush !
Jessica S.
bromsgrove
I love this product, it includes a makeup brush which is so useful for beginners, it so easy to apply, which I would recommend to people that also look for full coverage, and I would defiantly keep buying it if I'm allowed!
Mariem O.
Tunisia-Bizerte
i like this brush because it's soft and it covers the face softly .. i m using this brush every day and still new and easy to clean .. i baught it from fatale
Sunnybloom
Oh my god I love it so much, I deleted my blender for this thing and it’s so better, so Natural