BY DIOR

Poison Girl Eau de Toilette is an upbeat composition.
Its triple-time appeal to the senses plays on an audacious meeting between contrasting raw materials.

A duo of icy-cool, juicy oranges is like sisters chatting and complimenting each other. Next up, armfuls of sensual flowers introduce a spirited hot & cold ambience.
Lastly, notes of Tonka Bean and Vanilla spread their sensual and bittersweet caress.

This Poison Girl breaks the ice, mastering the effect she has.

Victoria J.
I got a trial size of this perfume as a free deluxe sample with a Sephora order and I’m OBSESSED! This perfume smells so delicious. It’s sexy, warm, and cozy. It smells sweet like vanilla but also has a sexy musky scent to it. It’s hard to explain but if you like sweet vanilla scents you will like this. I would compare it to scents like Fantasy by Britney Spears or a more mature version of Pink Sugar. It’s so yummy!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of the Dior poison girl in my play box a few months ago.
The smell is so delicious sweet & ultra-sensual. It's so good that I'm seriously considering getting the full bottle.
If you like gentle sweet perfume's this is for you.
Kristin Ann S.
This smells amazing. It is fruity with vanilla, very similar to YSL Mon Paris/YSL Black Opium also La vie est belle & Mon Guerlain. I got mine off an auction for USD$25 (it normally is $38) so I got a good deal!!! Dior isn’t normally a cheap brand association, but it’s only 20ML so it’s a travel friendly #winning grade A++!! You need this in your life!!!! #sorcery
jazmine M.
 I can't stand how quick these perfumes go off. Last longer on clothes or hair. I would love to sample it before I think about buying it !! I’m sure it would be good value, the bottle it’s self is pretty darn cute . If I like it I would definitely keep buying!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I’m in love with this fragrance! It’s so mysterious and sexy, while still being very feminine. The scent has notes of spicy orange and neroli, with a touch of sweetness to it. I always get compliments when I wear this out. Plus, once you spray it on, it lasts for a very long time. Dangerously sweet and edgy, I would recommend this to everyone.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got a sample of this perfume to try from Sephora and I like much more than I thought I would. Poison Girl is very sweet smelling and it kind of reminds me of Gucci Play but a stronger floral smell. I expected this to be too sweet and “candy” smelling but it really is nice and it isn’t too over powering but powering enough to last. I was pleasantly surprised :)
CG J.
I am amazed by this perfume.
My favorite vanilla almond combo.
It’s very light, sweet, flirty with just the right amount of citrus -just perfect.
I get tonz of complimets when ever I wear this fregrance, and in my opinion it’s much nicer that the EDP and it lasts just as long!!!!!!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I received this in a Sephora Luxury Play subscription box and I love it.It is such a beautiful sultry but floral scent.It is a fun twist on the original Dior Poison.
Taylor G.
The Poison line is great. Poison Girl has a great scent, but as for the price and how long it lasts...I'm sorry but I can't stand how quick these perfumes go off. Last a little longer on clothes or hair, but I would try and get a sample of it before purchasing!
Yaidelyn F.
I received Dior's Poison Girl as a sample with my purchase. I am seriously liking this fragrance. It goes on strong but tones down a bit. It has long lasting power. You can tell the notes of Orange and Rose. I'm not sure though if I will be purchasing a full size bottle.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Would you recommend this for women over 25?
Would the smell of this perfume be considered a sexy smell?
majd m.
Algeria
How many hours does this perfume lasts on the skin?
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does Dior Poison have a long lasting scent? Or is this a lot like the EDPs that don't last but for a few minutes or an hour? I am looking for a scent like this that lasts all day, if not longer that lingers forever!!! I love this scent!!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Why recommends this products for younger people? Thanks

back