BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Poison Girl Eau de Toilette is an upbeat composition.
Its triple-time appeal to the senses plays on an audacious meeting between contrasting raw materials.

A duo of icy-cool, juicy oranges is like sisters chatting and complimenting each other. Next up, armfuls of sensual flowers introduce a spirited hot & cold ambience.
Lastly, notes of Tonka Bean and Vanilla spread their sensual and bittersweet caress.

This Poison Girl breaks the ice, mastering the effect she has.

Buy on Sephora*
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not one for mature fragrances, nor do I like scents that are particularly heavy. You know, the scents that literally make you stomach churn. I was skeptical about this first because, I assumed it would be like most other designer fragrances, but man oh man, was I wrong! This is such a beautiful, warm scent! It's an EDT, so the scent has less alcohol in it and it not quite so concentrated, it's perfect for work or going out! For reference, I typically wear Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh, Philosophy's Ballet Rose, and DNKY Nectar Love.
What I love most is that literally NO perfumes will stay on my skin, no matter the application...They ALWAYS FADE. This one doesn't though, and it doesn't leave a cloud wherever I go, but a subtle hint of scent when people get near me. I wish it came in a travel-size though because I hate purchasing full-sized bottles of perfume.
Victoria J.
I got a trial size of this perfume as a free deluxe sample with a Sephora order and I’m OBSESSED! This perfume smells so delicious. It’s sexy, warm, and cozy. It smells sweet like vanilla but also has a sexy musky scent to it. It’s hard to explain but if you like sweet vanilla scents you will like this. I would compare it to scents like Fantasy by Britney Spears or a more mature version of Pink Sugar. It’s so yummy!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of the Dior poison girl in my play box a few months ago.
The smell is so delicious sweet & ultra-sensual. It's so good that I'm seriously considering getting the full bottle.
If you like gentle sweet perfume's this is for you.
Kristin Ann S.
This smells amazing. It is fruity with vanilla, very similar to YSL Mon Paris/YSL Black Opium also La vie est belle & Mon Guerlain. I got mine off an auction for USD$25 (it normally is $38) so I got a good deal!!! Dior isn’t normally a cheap brand association, but it’s only 20ML so it’s a travel friendly #winning grade A++!! You need this in your life!!!! #sorcery
Amanda H.
MT PLEASANT, UT
I'm a fan of viva la juicy (noir, gold, rosé, original), prada candy and overall a gourmand/fresh type of girl, for reference. I did really enjoy the scent of this. I do not feel it is extrordinarily unique, but it's lovely and I do like it a lot. Staying power is not great though, I feel as if I could stand to refresh after only a couple of hours. Bottle is super cute.
jazmine M.
 I can't stand how quick these perfumes go off. Last longer on clothes or hair. I would love to sample it before I think about buying it !! I’m sure it would be good value, the bottle it’s self is pretty darn cute . If I like it I would definitely keep buying!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Dior Poison Girl is one of my favorite perfumes, in addition to Marc Jacobs Decadence perfume. Both have similar warm rich scents to them. Poison Girl comes in an apple-shaped bottle, which is fitting for the archetypal "poison apple", representing something coveted but unattainable. This perfume starts off fairly sweet, with orange and rose notes, but turns into a warm sweetness with remnants of the orange and vanilla base notes. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I use this.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I’m in love with this fragrance! It’s so mysterious and sexy, while still being very feminine. The scent has notes of spicy orange and neroli, with a touch of sweetness to it. I always get compliments when I wear this out. Plus, once you spray it on, it lasts for a very long time. Dangerously sweet and edgy, I would recommend this to everyone.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got a sample of this perfume to try from Sephora and I like much more than I thought I would. Poison Girl is very sweet smelling and it kind of reminds me of Gucci Play but a stronger floral smell. I expected this to be too sweet and “candy” smelling but it really is nice and it isn’t too over powering but powering enough to last. I was pleasantly surprised :)
Jennifer R.
Manville
Oh my gosh - one of my favorite perfumes.  I like sweeter scents as I think they offend less and I have migraines as well so this works well for me.  I always get compliments.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Would you recommend this for women over 25?
Would the smell of this perfume be considered a sexy smell?
majd m.
Algeria
How many hours does this perfume lasts on the skin?
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does Dior Poison have a long lasting scent? Or is this a lot like the EDPs that don't last but for a few minutes or an hour? I am looking for a scent like this that lasts all day, if not longer that lingers forever!!! I love this scent!!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Why recommends this products for younger people? Thanks

back