Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml

by Dior

Poison Girl is the fragrance of a modern-day girl, free and sexy. A delicious trap that instantly poisons and draws out the pleasure to the point of addiction.
A bitter-sweet floral with mouthwatering Orange that is delightfully swathed in Venezuelan Tonka Bean and blossoms in the biting sensuality of Grasse Rose.

Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml ?This or that ? [product:thierry-mugler-alien-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Is there a mini spray version of this? I can only find roller balls/:
How are the notes in this perfume compared to Hypnotic Poison?
Start your review of Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml!
Sofia M.
Larchmont, NY
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is really magic! Long lasting , I love it so much and is great for winter!
Spicy_Trini P.
Brooklyn
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Spicy_Trini P.
Awwwwmen this right here is a men magnet. I used this one night and I noticed men steering, thinking something was hanging out I was in a panic but not hunny I was smelling so edible. My boyfriend goes crazy 😜
Kjirstin W.
Moses Lake, WA
I am a PERFUME JUNKIE who proudly owns over 30+ different perfumes. This is the most amazing perfume I have ever owned. Sad to say I just ran out and Sephora near me is OUT OF STOCK almost always. I cannot begin to tell you how obsessed I am with this and cannot wait to get my hands on it again. It is a very subtle floral scent with a little sweet note to it. I absolutely love this one. Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml #dior #perfume
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I just love ❤️ and feel like A princess 👑 when wearing this perfume. Has a beautiful 😻 scent and I notice that I’ve gotten lots of compliments too when wearing it
alina M.
Everett, WA
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this fragrance. Smells intoxicating Smokey sweet. Love the fruity bitter orange too notes. It lasts on my skin a long time. It’s pricey but worth it. Bottle looks very classy
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs, AR
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Jessyca M.
A high end product that I just couldn’t pass up on! The absolute best scent, stays on for hours, not overbearing! Love Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Love at first sniff...from the opening to the dry down. What I smell in order: sweet oranges, vanilla and caramel mix, finally vanilla with the slightest hint of rose. I normally don't like rose, this just has that little bit of touch that ties everything together.
Pamela F.
East Mesa
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Pamela F.
LOVE IT!!!! SPICY AND SWEET SCENT ITS A BEAUTIFUL SCENT I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANY OTHER FRAGRANCE LOVE BLANCA ALEX SINGER AND MAKEUP LOVER AND BEAUTY QUEEN GOO ROO!!!!!!!
Vnessa S.
Winter Park, FL
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Vnessa S.
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml If you the type of woman that likes to get everybody’s attention when you’re enter a room this is the perfume for you. It a long lasting fragrance . Poison girl is Bold ,sexy ,powerful is a confident buster #savagerockstar
Taryn S.
San Antonio , TX
Dior Poison Girl eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Taryn S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this perfume its so strong. Its woody and spicey, but also a little sweet. I really like that its not floral like most women's perfume, the bottle is super cute and looks great as decor. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Its my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esmeralda Z.
Giacomo Matteotti 80
Kodie-Elise S.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Is this an everyday perfume or is it super fancy?
Rosita B. il y a un an
Hi Kodie-Elise S. . You could easily use this on daily basis as it is very fresh and light. However, it could be easily used as a fancy perfume as well as it smells expensive and stays a long time. It really depends what type statement do you want to make and can you afford to use it on daily basis (it cost around £55 for 30ml size in here) 😊😘 I would recommend just give a go in your nearest shop and decide! 😊🌈 Let me know if you have any further questions 💕
Kiara B.
Hollywood, FL
il y a 2 ans
Heather P. il y a 2 ans
$80-$120 for the large bottle.