BY DIOR

Poison Girl is the fragrance of a modern-day girl, free and sexy. A delicious trap that instantly poisons and draws out the pleasure to the point of addiction.
A bitter-sweet floral with mouthwatering Orange that is delightfully swathed in Venezuelan Tonka Bean and blossoms in the biting sensuality of Grasse Rose.

Amber S.
Spring, TX
This was a gift from my husband, and I love this scent so much that I truly think this is my new signature scent! It is sweet, a touch powdery/amber on the finish, and has insane lasting power on the skin! The sprayer on this bottle is the best I have ever used. You can really get away with 2 sprays and call it a day. You WILL be smelling this in the evening after wearing it for 8 hours. It's lovely. I would say it's a date night scent for me, and maybe in mild or cooler temperatures. But stunning!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I was reading reviews for Poison Girl on Fragrantica and a lot of them are very deragotory towards this scent saying it shouldnt be in the Poison family etc etc etc. I love this little fragrance. I mean yeah its been done before but that does not detract from what a lovely scent this is. Its a very warm and creamey scent. Like a creamsicle. I can detect the almonds very well. Poison Girl makes me think i have lightly sprinkled myself with rice krispies cocoa puff cereal. I can imagine tinker bell smelling like this while she flits around leaving a lovely trail of orange, roses, vanilla, and almonds. Towards the end of the scent a wonderful, comforting suede like note appears. It is the cashmerean note. I didn't think i was going to detect it but i can. Also, i think the bottle is lovely too. Lovely shades of pinks and reds all coalescing in twists and turns all the way up to the cap of the bottle. An innocent demure lovely scent that should be part of your precious perfume collection.
Kjirstin E.
Moses Lake, WA
I am a PERFUME JUNKIE who proudly owns over 30+ different perfumes. This is the most amazing perfume I have ever owned. Sad to say I just ran out and Sephora near me is OUT OF STOCK almost always. I cannot begin to tell you how obsessed I am with this and cannot wait to get my hands on it again. It is a very subtle floral scent with a little sweet note to it. I absolutely love this one.

#dior #perfume
Katya L.
Centerville , OH
This is definitely an update version of Dior Poison and I really love it. It sweet and pretty all at the same time. The bottle is very pretty and great value for the price. I would recommend for someone who like a sweeter fragrance
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I bought this at Sephora not long ago . I thought the name was interesting and I am usually a big fan of Dior products . This fragrance is alright , definitely not my favorite . I would probably not buy it again but I do plan to finish out the bottle .
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this perfume at Ulta.  Its the bottle you know by shape but this one is a bit different.  The scent is floral and fruity and young and summery.  I think of summers at the beach when I was teenager when I smell it.  Roses lay down the base scent that carry the orange, sandalwood and vanilla.  Perfect for a young lady who is becoming a young woman.
Christine N.
When I first smelled this, my first thought was this is super sexy. Like I feel most gourmands smell good, but this one is just really sexy, almost distractingly so. It seems more appropriate for night than day.

It has fruity notes which keep it light and vanilla and tonka bean which make it sweet, delectable and gourmand. It is the younger flanker version of Poison. If you want to smell intoxicating and edible but still like a woman and not a girl, than this is it.

There is definitely a maturity and sophistication to the scent and it is the kind of scent I would pair with a sexy evening dress.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Of the Dior line I really enjoy this and it's dark and mysterious and different than all their other smells I think it's something that people would be like what are you wearing and then try it and it wouldn't smell the same on them so I think it could be definitely a great signature scent for someone
Hailey C.
I love this scent so much! It is on the more expensive side so if you are going to purchase this make sure its a scent you really like! It has very beautiful packaging and I like to put it on display because of the packaging. I would recommend this to anyone!
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
This has a beautiful, flirty scent that lasts all day. It’s addictive! Sweet and fruity with a little edge. Perfect for girls night out or a date night! The bottle is cute, but the smell is really the thing that’s to die for. Love it!

back