Dior Poison Eau De Toilette uploaded by Stacey E.Dior Poison Eau De Toilette uploaded by Erika S.Dior Poison Eau De Toilette uploaded by Catarina T.

BY DIOR

Some perfumes are born a myth. Provocative and mysterious since its creation, Poison is Dior’s ultimate weapon of seduction. Its exceptional alchemy is created by a rich blend of spicy, fruity and amber notes with sensual honey and musk accords. An unforgettable and charismatic oriental fragrance.

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
I classic scent i habe loved for years. Hadnt used it for a long time and when i got a sample i feel for it all over again. Very powerful and a little goes a long way and it stays on forever.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely despise this fragrance I hate the way it smells it's definitely not my cuppa tea. I would not recommend this just because of fragrance is so strong it makes me get headaches. I tried this fragrance and with deafly not impressed and would never purchase it.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
OMG! How can you not love Poison. It's one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I honestly still have my first bottle of poison and it still smells the same exact way and has never turned. It's such a great smell. When I think of the color purple. I imagine poison. That's what purple smells like.... poison
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
My Mum used to wear this purfume when I was young. The scent is very heady, with definite spicy tones. It is the sort of frangeance from Christian Dior that you only need a small squirt and trust me you are done, else it will be over kill. Not for me personally, far too heavy
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite sent.  My mother used to wear this and I'd sneak into her vanity to grab this and wear it.  I always get compliments when I wear it.  I save it for special occasions because it's hard to find.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This perfume is amazing. It has the perfect balance of sweet and musky. It has spicy, fruity, and amber notes. The bottle is beautiful too. I only have a small sample but I will purchase the full size.
Brittany C.
This is one of the only perfumes that doesn’t bother my allergies, isn’t too strong, and actually smells wonderful. I really enjoy using this perfume and would definitely buy a larger one.
Meghana G.
Vijayawada
Ladylike and proper; some would say boring but I find it interesting and textured enough!
The best part, however, is the longevity: this lasts ages and ages on my skin, probably the longest-lasting fragrance I have ever tried! It is also one of the few fragrances that actually develops fully from its top to bottom notes, and like I said, the structure is very well done.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
A classic. My favorite perfume for ever and ever. Used it ever since it came out. Took a break of about 10 years and now I am back using it. Smells different on everybody and testing on a piece of cardboard doesn't do it justice. Lasts a long time.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
The fragrance poison smells like an older woman in my opinion. It has a very mature mask and is expensive. It kind of reminds me of my grandma. A little goes a long way with this product so you don't need a lot
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Favorite perfume Tresor by Lancôme Women's Eau de Parfum Spra Dior Poison Eau De Toilette What's yours?
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Me gustaria saber si su olor es dulce o fuerte?
Melanie V.
The green is confusing me, is this a tendre poison reboot?