BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Some perfumes are born a myth. Provocative and mysterious since its creation, Poison is Dior’s ultimate weapon of seduction. Its exceptional alchemy is created by a rich blend of spicy, fruity and amber notes with sensual honey and musk accords. An unforgettable and charismatic oriental fragrance.

Buy on Sephora
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
I classic scent i habe loved for years. Hadnt used it for a long time and when i got a sample i feel for it all over again. Very powerful and a little goes a long way and it stays on forever.
Eloina R.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely despise this fragrance I hate the way it smells it's definitely not my cuppa tea. I would not recommend this just because of fragrance is so strong it makes me get headaches. I tried this fragrance and with deafly not impressed and would never purchase it.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
OMG! How can you not love Poison. It's one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I honestly still have my first bottle of poison and it still smells the same exact way and has never turned. It's such a great smell. When I think of the color purple. I imagine poison. That's what purple smells like.... poison
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
My Mum used to wear this purfume when I was young. The scent is very heady, with definite spicy tones. It is the sort of frangeance from Christian Dior that you only need a small squirt and trust me you are done, else it will be over kill. Not for me personally, far too heavy
Han S.
I love the scent. It is a bit strong but absolutely beautifulllll. Strangers always compliment me when I have this on. I wish Dior would allocate more of this perfume in most stores like Macy'sNordstromDillard's
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite sent.  My mother used to wear this and I'd sneak into her vanity to grab this and wear it.  I always get compliments when I wear it.  I save it for special occasions because it's hard to find.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This perfume is amazing. It has the perfect balance of sweet and musky. It has spicy, fruity, and amber notes. The bottle is beautiful too. I only have a small sample but I will purchase the full size.
Brittany C.
This is one of the only perfumes that doesn’t bother my allergies, isn’t too strong, and actually smells wonderful. I really enjoy using this perfume and would definitely buy a larger one.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
A classic. My favorite perfume for ever and ever. Used it ever since it came out. Took a break of about 10 years and now I am back using it. Smells different on everybody and testing on a piece of cardboard doesn't do it justice. Lasts a long time.
Finnlee E.
Hands down favorite perfume. I bought a coat from a thrift store and there was a bottle in the pocket. What a blessing ... this stuff is whimsical. It’s on a whole different level. Just fantastic. Use sparingly because too much will definitely overpower your car (not in a bad way, but pretty potent)
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Favorite perfume Tresor by Lancôme Women's Eau de Parfum Spra Dior Poison Eau De Toilette What's yours?
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Me gustaria saber si su olor es dulce o fuerte?
Melanie V.
The green is confusing me, is this a tendre poison reboot?

back