Dior Origami Multi-Shade Blush Palette uploaded by Kae T.

BY DIOR

Dior Origami Multi-Shade Blush Palette Palette is a multi-color cheek product adorned with a three-dimensionally designed, paper craft inspired letters D, I, O, and R. The luxurious metallized compact opens to reveal a choice of four cheek colors, combined with universally flattering highlighter shade. Limited Edition.

Tula V.
CT
I love this blush the formula is beautiful as is the color. I own so many blushes from Chanel, Burberry and practically all of Tom Fords and many others and this is well worth the price. Gorgeous!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is the nicest pink blush that I have ever used. It lasts on my face all day long and it looks beautiful on me! This formula adjusts to your skin’s natural chemistry to create a customized look and the universal shade, Petal #001, is flattering on all skintones. (Just as the description says!!!) It is amazing, I really love this blush!
Taylor C.
This formula is perfect! Nice pigment and a pretty pink shade. It has a matte finish and looks really good with all skin tones I think. Easy to apply and blend! Don’t apply patchy like some. I would recommend!
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. The formula is so smooth and buttery and it will actually show up and stay on all day. It is super pigmented as well so a little goes a long way. That is why I can justify paying so much for this, it really gets the job done and is worth every penny.
Ashley T.
Hartford, CT
Perfect shade of blush now that the summer is here I use it all year round but who can tell. With a little on your brush u can go a very long way
Kae T.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite blush of all time I thought it was too late but at first because my Mom is the one who bought it for me. I rock it everyday now & absolutely LOVE it. It’s great for everyday ware. Even for going out just apply a little more so that it pops
Jennyfer W.
Lo tengo por un regalo de mi prima y me encanta, su pigmentación es genial, la verdad no se quita al menos que me lave la cara y puedo durar la noche entera.
Belen P.
Doral , FL
In love with this product! It is so fancy, best for all types of skyns. It is amazing, it apply true to color!

Amazon