BY DIOR

A new breath of life and energy for the skin.

An invisible but quantifiable enemy: toxins in the skin.

One Essential is the 1st fundamental daily skincare that combats these toxins by reinvigorating the elimination process in order to restore the skin's luminosity.

A three-dimensional action:

• DETOXIFIES: it continuously eliminates toxins and frees the flow of energy at the heart of the skin.
  • REGENERATES and ENERGIZES: it optimizes the correct functioning of cells.
  • BOOSTS: it boosts by up to 4 times the effectiveness of ingredients of your usual, subsequently applied skincare.

One Essential is the universal beauty ally of all women, whatever their age or skin type.

Size: 50 mL/ 1.7 fl. oz.

• Does anyone notice a difference in their skin using this ...2 Answers
Manuela V.
Boca Raton, FL
Dior One Essential Intense Skin Detoxifying Booster Serum full of fragrances and alcohol. Dior skincare is very expensive and disappointing. The only thing it did was to dry out my face even more than before. I do not recommend it and I would not buy it again.
Leslie P.
Love using dior skin scare products! This serum is a great additin to my routine. Pricey but worth it! My skin is brighter and clearer! Dior One Essential Intense Skin Detoxifying Booster Serum
Bailey B.
The best thing you can do for your skin - I didn’t believe the hoopla about this product boosting ANY treatment by 400-500% but it SERIOUSLY does just that! It absorbed right into the skin and is so lightweight - any skin type can use this. I seriously recommend it for younger ladies as a preventative measure. Do yourself a favor and get a sample from Sephora to believe it yourself - the best $$ you’ll ever invest in yourself!
Yenny K.
Elmhurst, NY
Im using it for almost a year now and i really love it.Definetely recomended .its give you a smoot looking skin after you use it .and what you need just a little drop for your skin and you’ll see the effect in the morning
Lydia G.
Ottowa Hills
If I had to choose three beauty products while being stuck on an island.. best believe this would be one of them! I noticed a glow on my skin that showed while I’m not wearing makeup. It also protects your skin from toxins!! This is a must have for my bag 😎
Angie H.
Old favorite of mine, I️ love Dior skincare and this always worked wonders on my skin. Makes your skin super smooth and plumps lines, I’ve repurchased this many times over the years and would always recommend to others.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I was originally deterred by the price but at the too cute urging of one of Dior's top MUA's (I mean he does Natalie Portman and more a listers I will ever be in same building in let alone touch their face!), I took his advice and splurged for this serum. After 3 years I still use this religiously. The $100 is NOTHING in comparison to the results you get from this product! Did you know Dior won a NOBLE PRIZE for the botany breakthrough science that occurred in the researching and development of this stuff - wow! I was so skeptical of it not working I even took a no make up selfie to compare it to another no make up selfie every 2 weeks till my bottle ran out. When I compared photos after 2 weeks I couldn't believe my eyes! Camera was same, lighting was same, everything was the exact same but I had VERY visible major transformations in just 2 weeks. My fine lines around my eyes had disappeared (I was 26 at the time so they mostly were premature due to high stress job and lack of sleep, not true set wrinkles), and even more remarkable was the complete disappearance of my stubborn hormonal cystic acne that plagued my jaw line and chin! I sent the MUA my first comparison and my pic actually ended up in lap of Dior Beauty's PR director!
Sarah H.
Woodstock, GA
This product is amazing I bought it before my wedding to make my skin look amazing and it did. After I ran out however I did not re-purchase because it is extremely expensive
Crystal R.
This be considered one of the more basic products as it's been around for a long time. Something to be said about a classic and this product is amazing because even if you can't afford the hold your line it works with just about any other face product you want but with it. I won't lie though I just got a heads up because of the fact that I've been purchasing it forever that they've reworked it into an improved serum which a I would say is a very "Dior" thing to do and I feel conflicted. I'm not sure that I have a big enough need to spend extra money on something just because it says "new"
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
While I adore a product like this. I feel like it's not for everyone. If you are a skincare junkie and don't mind taking the steps or time to add this to your routine, then you will adore this too. It's a preserum meant to improve the absorption of any other products you put on your face. It also works to detoxify or purge any toxins in your skin left from other products. It's definately a boost to your skincare routine when you add this product

If you don't like to put a lot of things on your face or just don't want to take the time for a long skincare routine, than this is not for you
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Does anyone notice a difference in their skin using this product? Also, is it worth the investment? Dior recommended this on my beauty profile, but I'm not really sure about it.