BY DIOR

One Essential Eye Serum, the 1st fundamental detoxifying step1 to boost the eyes’ youthful radiance. Enriched with Red Hibiscus from the Dior Gardens, it eliminates 100% toxins identified deep within the skin and intensely revitalizes it2. Applied as the 1st step in your beauty ritual, it multiplies the effectiveness of the ingredients in subsequently applied eye care. The eye contour is revitalized and smoothed, as if re-energized. Day after day, it is strengthened and able to lastingly fight against aggressions. The eyes sparkle with youthful beauty, instantly and over time.
1. By Dior.
2. In vitro test on ingredients.

Benefits:

Radiance and anti-fatigue performance approved by women:
- At application*
Signs of fatigue are reduced 84%
The eyes are more vibrant 89%
* Self-evaluation, 66 women

Key Ingredient:

THE DIOR GARDEN'S HIBISCUS FROM BURKINA FASO
Dior Research carried out studies on this Hibiscus flower, revealing that its delicate chalice hides under its gown of petals an extraordinary power of detoxification. Hibiscus extract has been shown to stimulate the recycling process of toxins that have penetrated the cell's "lung"*.
*In vitro tests conducted on ingredients

Buy on Bloomin...
Cassia E.
Stepping up my eye game as I head towards...being 39 for the rest of my life. First impressions are that I'm really impressed. Undereyes already looking firmer. Trying it under both my leftover Abeille Royale eye cream from last year's skin routine shop and Shiseido White Lucent to try to help dark circles. Will see which is the better combination.

Also has an easy to use pump that doesn't over-dispense and a gorgeous bottle for the vanity table. Recommended for older women looking for luxury skincare.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I really like the one essential face serum but find the eye serum just an extra step that isn’t necessary. I prefer to use my Keihls eye cream and it costs less too. I do like other Dior skincare items though.
katherine r.
I love this product. This is a bit more like a cream than a serum, perfect hydration for combination skin. Other eye creams I’ve used seem to sit on my skin very heavily, this absorbs very quick and and lasts all day.
Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls, ON
This is my all star eye product. I’ve been using it for years and it has kept my eyes wrinkle free. I have tried several other eye serums before and non have given me the same moisturized plumped feeling as this. I highly recommend as it is worth every penny!
Tiffany D.
Morrilton, AR
This is life! I feel like this is a little pricy but you couldn't convince me to use anything else. I have used it for about a year and my face loves me for it! I'd definitely recommend you try it. You can go to the Dior counter and get a sample to try before investing the $90...but you will!
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I did notice a huge difference in my skin when I started to use this product. It works with any skin product because it’s a serum, I wash my face with my Clarisonic and then put this on and it soaks in my skin and leaves my skin feeling amazing
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Pricey but very effective. I have really bad dark circles so I use this at night and see visible results in the morning! I love how it goes on so smoothly and feels very luxurious. Definitely worth every penny!!
Jamie A.
If this product wasn't as pricey as it is, I would use it daily. .5oz doesn't last long with any product, so I felt like I was constantly trying to stretch my product. Packaging is spot on, but I'd rather them save some $ and pass on to consumers.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Love this serum as a prequel to my eye cream. It sinks into the skin quickly and I feel like it holds true to its claims of making whatever you put on afterwards work better!
Applies easily and makes my eyes feel and look great! Got this as a gift. Not harsh on my skin. This is my first bottle and I might buy it when it runs out, but the price is kind of high for an eye treatment.