BY DIOR

Light and lasting eyeshadow. Convenient wand applicator for ease of application. Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Queenin 😘.
Tempe
Wow where to start well I love Dior products that’s for sure and the packaging is so cute and elegant, I love the way it applies it’s very smooth and lasts all day with little reapplying which is stellar would definitely buy again but it is definitely pricey
🌹MAYA E.
macomb MI
For me it was a little to much but i think for other people it would love Beautiful. My friend loves this lip gloss to deaf she always says it’s her favorite gloss .
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
I love Christian Dior and this is a really great role on especially if you are always on the go or like to smell good I really recommend
Courtney H.
Galesburg
Love love love love this product, would buy again. Stays on great. Love the color and feel of it. Great price for it also.
Vanessa P.
Ventura
The way it shines. The smell. The color. The price. Cute little box. It last long too. I'e had mine for 6 mos.
Erica R.
Love this color! Looks Gerardo a night out or simply Every day wear. Dior is one of my favorite products to use.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my makeup. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Nargécs T.
amazinggggg just amazing its make my lash very longer and taller than other mascara if you have a straight facting down lashes that d ont hold a curl easily i would not recommend this mascara it a very wet
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
Amazing product! I used this by itself and also over other liquid lipsticks/lipsticks for the shine. It’s very comfortable and smells delicious! Would recommend to others!
Michell E.
Santiago
Excellent cream to powder e/s with great pigment and lasting power on
my lids. Goes on smooth and evenly (unlike Stila eye glazes) and leaves a
wonderful velvety finish. The consistency is fabulous because it blends so well, and leaves you with an impeccable finish that does not budge all day.
Joelle R.