DIOR NUDE TAN DIORSKIN TRANSATLANTIQUE 001 uploaded by Trisha F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

• Worth the price? Is it more of an everyday glow or more so someth...1 Answers
  • Does this go on smooth? Do people enjoy this product and does it ...1 Answers
  • Does this go on light and not super thick?1 Answers
Rommellyn F.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this this powder to add a bit of color/bronzer to my look. It while it leaves a more matte finish, it does have a bit of glow to it should you add it all over your face. Perfect for using around your collar bone and décolletage areas. I would recommend this to others, however, if there are other bronzers/powders out there that work as great without the price tag.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the 3rd shade in this series and it is gorgeous. It is very build-able and I love it for my everyday makeup look. I definitely will be buying more shades and I think that it is worth every penny. It wears for a long time, I think the longest I wore it was 7 hours and it was still very visible.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this highlighter. I got mine with some Macy bucks and could not be happier with it. It's the perfect nude glow, adds no color just glow. It starts subtle but easily can be built up to serious glow to the heavens! It's smooth, blends with ease and stays put all day! Must have product!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This along with my Guerlain are my go to as far as highlights and bronzer are concerned! Gives me a sunkissed glow and shine that lasts all day and easy to swipe onto my skin.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dior!😍😍 Dior Skin Trans powder is beautiful! I would love to have this. I tried a little once and I thought it made my skin/ face look gorgeously flawless!💖
Alexandra G.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very hesitant to purchase this at first due to the hefty price tag, but I'm so glad I did. The coverage is buildable and leaves my skin looking fresh and clean all day. Perfect touch ups or just setting your powder foundation.
Hailey T.
attalla
This product is remarkable and I'm definitely in love! It's very long lasting so that's a pro, and easy to apply and blend! It's has a natural matte finish to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Callisa Z.
This product works wonderfully. It does what it's supposed to while applying but I did notice after wearing it for several hours and gave me a orangey yellow-ish glow. It change the color of my foundation and had to be touched up quite often.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Everything dior is magic and this is no exception. you get what you pay for. Hint of color, perfect forumulation, easy to use with brushes and great packaging.
Samantha J.
Cropwell, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good color. Great for highlighting.great for all skin types. Goes on effortlessly and very smoothly. Very easy to apply. Makeup stays on all day.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Worth the price? Is it more of an everyday glow or more so something dramatic?
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
Does this go on smooth? Do people enjoy this product and does it last long?
Ashley R.
Calera, AL
Does this go on light and not super thick?