Dior Nail Glow Instant French Manicure Effect, Brightening Treatment uploaded by Jennifer R.Dior Nail Glow Instant French Manicure Effect, Brightening Treatment uploaded by Erin H.Dior Nail Glow Instant French Manicure Effect, Brightening Treatment uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY DIOR

A nail enhancer that gives your natural nails a shiny, healthy glow. With one universal shade, this unique nail lacquer enhances the color of your natural nails. When applied on bare nails, the pinks of the nails become pinker and the whites become whiter for a shining finish and healthy-glow effect.

• I'm really interested in the concept. Is this worth the p...1 Answers
  • I am wondering how good of a product this is because i ha...3 Answers
Emily G.
Middleton
My mom and I have both been using this product for years! It’s the perfect quick fix when you don’t have time to get a manicure. I wouldn’t call the look it leaves a “French manicure” but it definitely plays up the natural pink in your nails. It dries quickly and is easy to apply thanks to a wider brush than your average nail polish. I always try to keep a bottle on deck for when I want a clean, manicured look without taking the time to get my nails done.
Kristin Ann S.
This is simply amazing. The technology is amazing that your white parts are whiter & pinks pinker. There are no equivalents. The only con is the price. I use this w Dior abricot cuticle cream I'm a user for life but this is my first bottle. Clean shortly clipped neat shiny nails without a spec of dirt scrubbed clean never go out of style & are François chic. I'd highly rec'd this & if I could only own one bottle of nail polish this would be the one! Holy grail!!
Darlene G.
Salinas ca
LOOOOOOOOVEE YHIS PRODUCT! I'm a manicurist and this is one of my go tos! It's pricy but worth every penny. Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Bought this online. Would definitely buy again and again. Great polish
Elizabeth K.
I am not a big nail polish wearer for my hands ( but a must for my feet). This is perfect for a very polished, simple low key but very refined nail look. It gives your nails a beautiful glow and lasts about a week with no chips.
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I'm not huge on taking care of my nails and I always keep them short because I type a lot. With that said I do LOVE this nail polish. It's so easy to apply with its thick brush and it dries pretty quickly. The packaging is pretty. It also changes colors. So when you go outside it looks like a brighter pink and then sometimes just looks clear. I totally think it is worth it.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I picked this up awhile back and I really like using it. It does not actually do anything other than give the illusion that your nails are healthy. I will say though that it has some pretty good staying power. After 3 days of just having 2 coats of this on, my nails were still incredibly shiny and it had not begin to chip at all.
Jannett P.
I like this product. I've been using this for close to a year. I think it does make my nails look pink and makes the whites of my nails whiter. My only negatives are the price and it isn't very strengthening, which is bad for me because I have very thin nails. Otherwise, it's a nice product, if you want to have that natural nail look.
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
This is my go-to nail treatment when I'm pressed for time. It's unlike any other "polish" because it goes on somewhat thinner and dries much faster. The color goes on clear, but it brings out this faint, pinkish hue in your nail beds without losing that whiter hue at the tip of the nail. Works wonders on toes too!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This makes my nails look so healthy and I always get compliments when I wear it. Only drawback is that it chips a bit easily.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
I am wondering how good of a product this is because i have thin nails. Is it any good?
Cyara H.
Columbus, OH
I'm really interested in the concept. Is this worth the price/are there similar products out there that are less expensive?

back