MakeupNail CareNail PolishesDior
Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer

Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer

by Dior

A nail enhancer that gives your natural nails a shiny, healthy glow.

Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer Is this nail polish worth the price?
HooW is this product i so wanted to buy it ?
I usually use this kind of nail polish because it looks pretty and it’s easy to apply, but sometimes I want something more fun and it has to be somewhat clear because I am just very bad at applying those bright or dark colored ones.Which nail polish and color would you suggest ?
Start your review of Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer!
Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer uploaded by Komies R.
I love this!! I think what i really love about this is the natural pinky hue it gives my short nails. Just imparts so much elegance. Long lasting and beautiful. 🥰
New York
I totally love this nail enhancer. When I don’t have enough time to work on my nails I use this product to make my nails looks bright and shinny. I tried as a based under other nail polish but it was not the best idea. It stay on my nails pretty long. Overral I truly like this product and I am currently on my 8th bottle.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Dillard's
This stuff is amazing! It literally gives your nails a nice healthy glow! A little goes a long way with this stuff. I used to play with it when I worked at Dillard’s and when I put this on everyone would compliment me because it looks like you just got your nails professionally done!
Nixa, MO
1,523 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Although this seems to be just a pricey nail polish, to me it is a manicure in a bottle. This is the prettiest color of pink I have ever seen from a natural nail product. I only apply one coat making it more cost effective.
Dior - This mail enhancer is really top notch. I love how pretty it makes my nails look.
Murrieta
Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer uploaded by Ashley Z.
I had been eyeing this product for a while but was hesitant to splurge on its high price. I finally convinced myself and am very happy with it. I was looking for natural finish but that had a visible effect and that is precisely what it is. It leaves nails looking healthy and effortless.
I just purchased this product. First, the packaging that it arrives in is extremely beautiful and luxurious. The product itself is amazing. On first application, it transformed my unhealthy nails to these healthy looking nails. It did exactly what the pamphlet said it would. Highly recommend this, definitely worth the money!
Mukilteo
I love this nail glow enchancer! I often wear it alone and it gives my nails a natural and shiny finish. I also like to use it as a top coat it keeps my nail color in shape for a long time.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really like the way this product looks on nails.  I don't like the price tag.  I have tried to find a nail polish that duplicates the results.  I have found a few that have come close, but none of them are quite as good as Dior. I hope they lower the price or at least offer deals on it in the future.
1,016 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This makes the whites of your nails look whiter and the links look pinkier it’s so cool! I got mine at Macy’s and it’s my favorite nail polish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Covina, CA
il y a 2 mois
Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer Is this nail polish worth the price?
Pam V. il y a 9 jours
I really like it but does seem to come off pretty quickly. It is a very pretty hue though for a quick manicure, so I’m glad I bought it.
Myrtle Beach, SC
il y a 2 ans
Dior Nail Glow Healthy-Glow Nail Enhancer I really love this polish, but it is so expensive.  Does anyone know of a comparable brand that i can find for a little bit cheaper?
Rachel H. il y a un an
Sally Hansen’s Nail Treatment works well and it’s only like 4 dollars.