Dior Nail Glow 0.33 oz uploaded by Kristin Ann S.Dior Nail Glow 0.33 oz uploaded by Erin H.Dior Nail Glow 0.33 oz uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A nail enhancer that gives your natural nails a shiny, healthy glow. With one universal shade, this unique nail lacquer enhances the color of your natural nails. When applied on bare nails, the pinks of the nails become pinker and the whites become whiter for a shining finish and healthy-glow effect. see more...

• I'm really interested in the concept. Is this worth the price/are t...1 Answers
  • I am wondering how good of a product this is because i have thin na...3 Answers
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Austin , TX
I'm not huge on taking care of my nails and I always keep them short because I type a lot. With that said I do LOVE this nail polish. It's so easy to apply with its thick brush and it dries pretty quickly. The packaging is pretty. It also changes colors. So when you go outside it looks like a brighter pink and then sometimes just looks clear. I totally think it is worth it.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This makes my nails look so healthy and I always get compliments when I wear it. Only drawback is that it chips a bit easily.
Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
This is simply amazing. The technology is amazing that your white parts are whiter & pinks pinker. There are no equivalents. The only con is the price. I use this w Dior abricot cuticle cream I'm a user for life but this is my first bottle. Clean shortly clipped neat shiny nails without a spec of dirt scrubbed clean never go out of style & are Fran├žois chic. I'd highly rec'd this & if I could only own one bottle of nail polish this would be the one! Holy grail!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I picked this up awhile back and I really like using it. It does not actually do anything other than give the illusion that your nails are healthy. I will say though that it has some pretty good staying power. After 3 days of just having 2 coats of this on, my nails were still incredibly shiny and it had not begin to chip at all.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
This is my go-to nail treatment when I'm pressed for time. It's unlike any other "polish" because it goes on somewhat thinner and dries much faster. The color goes on clear, but it brings out this faint, pinkish hue in your nail beds without losing that whiter hue at the tip of the nail. Works wonders on toes too!
J P.
J P.
I like this product. I've been using this for close to a year. I think it does make my nails look pink and makes the whites of my nails whiter. My only negatives are the price and it isn't very strengthening, which is bad for me because I have very thin nails. Otherwise, it's a nice product, if you want to have that natural nail look.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I am not a big nail polish wearer for my hands ( but a must for my feet). This is perfect for a very polished, simple low key but very refined nail look. It gives your nails a beautiful glow and lasts about a week with no chips.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Hamilton
I really enjoyed this product when I first purchased. It did impart a lovely healthy glow to my nails, and it was so easy to use. A great way to get an easy, natural but polished look. However, after having the product for some time, its almost completely lost its color! It does still give great shine, but no more healthy pinkish hue :(
Granted it is at least a year old, but its not as if I even stored it in sunlight. I would think a premium brand like Dior would maintain its integrity for longer. Dior Nail Glow 0.33 oz
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Bronx, NY
I am wondering how good of a product this is because i have thin nails. Is it any good?
Cyara H.
Cyara H.
Columbus, OH
I'm really interested in the concept. Is this worth the price/are there similar products out there that are less expensive?