Dior Miss  Eau Fra

Dior Miss Eau Fra

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Discover Miss Dior Eau Fraîche, a dazzling, fresh interpretation of Parisian charm and elegance. Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is a fresh chypre with bright bergamot and gardenia notes, underscored by the elegance of Indonesian Patchouli. This fragrance is for the woman with a spontaneous attitude and a natural elegance. Inspired by Christian Dior’s emblematic codes— hounds tooth and the Couture bow—Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is truly fashion’s finishing touch. Notes: Bergamot, Gardenia, Indonesian Patchouli. Style: Charming. Spontaneous. Elegant. see more...

Dior Miss  Eau Fra
Dior Miss Eau Fra
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this perfume as a birthday gift. The presentation of the bottle was very nice. However, I believe that the smell of this perfume will not be for everyone. To me, it's small like a perfume that an older woman would wear. It has a very potent smell. I wouldn't consider it to be light/ mild perfume. Overall, it's not a bad smelling perfume. However, its just not for me.
Hannah K.
Port Allen, LA
This is my holy grail fragrance. The fragrance is intoxicating and I get compliments any time I wear it. It lasts long on the skin too. The bottle is adorable and looks great as a display piece on your vanity. It's a bit pricey, but that's to be expected and it's totally worth every penny.
Melinda M.
Clawson, MI
This is my favorite Dior product and one of my favorite perfumes overall. It's universally flattering on all women. Lasts all day and comes in a beautiful bottle and packaging. Would buy again and again.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA
Such a lovely floral smell. Just one sprits and everyone will be waiting to smell you. The packaging is also just so cute. Overall it's a must have and I'm definitely repurchasing.
Juliana T.
This is one of my favorite perfumes its fresh but sweet, it's so long lasting, makes me feel more pretty, the packaging it's so pretty to, the bad thing it's a little expensive
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
My favorite summer and spring scent! Fresh, girly and very light. Smells yummy but it is light and no too long lasting. Still wears well! I buy it once every few years.
Brenda E.
Omg just smells sooo good. Really good smell. It's light enough so it won't annoy you but good enough so when you pass by everyone around you can smell it. 🙆🏻
Gina A.
Montebello , CA
My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday, and I have to say it's smells amazing! I finished the bottle so quickly I had to go buy another!
Andrea B.
Old Bethpage, NY
Every time I wear this one, people always ask .e what am I wearing. I love the smell of it and I love that it stays ALL DAY
Alexis L.
I love this perfume it lasts long and the smell is gorgeous!! It will forever be one of my go to perfumes.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Can anyone give another fragrance that this may smell similar too?