Dior Miss  Eau Fra uploaded by Juliana L.Dior Miss  Eau Fra uploaded by Juliana L.
Dior Miss  Eau Fra

Dior Miss Eau Fra

BY DIOR

Discover Miss Dior Eau Fraîche, a dazzling, fresh interpretation of Parisian charm and elegance. Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is a fresh chypre with bright bergamot and gardenia notes, underscored by the elegance of Indonesian Patchouli. This fragrance is for the woman with a spontaneous attitude and a natural elegance. Inspired by Christian Dior’s emblematic codes— hounds tooth and the Couture bow—Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is truly fashion’s finishing touch. Notes: Bergamot, Gardenia, Indonesian Patchouli. Style: Charming. Spontaneous. Elegant. see more...

Dior Miss  Eau Fra
Dior Miss Eau Fra
Juliana L.
1491 Hess road, apt 203, Redwood City
This perfume is soooo amazing. Unique and elegant. Love everything about it. My boyfriend is giving me this perfect perfume for Christmas. He’s bringing from France but you can find at the perfumaria. Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette
Valerie M.
Porterville, CA
Flower scent smells great/amazing and not too strong. However, 3 stars due to it only stays for less than 3 hours. It does not stay the whole time for night outs- even tried drowning myself with it.I have used other brand of toilette sprays and this does not last. But love the smell(:
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It’s feminine but not a bit floral or fruity. It’s clean, appealing, and leaves you wanting more. Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this perfume as a birthday gift. The presentation of the bottle was very nice. However, I believe that the smell of this perfume will not be for everyone. To me, it's small like a perfume that an older woman would wear. It has a very potent smell. I wouldn't consider it to be light/ mild perfume. Overall, it's not a bad smelling perfume. However, its just not for me.
Hannah K.
Port Allen, LA
This is my holy grail fragrance. The fragrance is intoxicating and I get compliments any time I wear it. It lasts long on the skin too. The bottle is adorable and looks great as a display piece on your vanity. It's a bit pricey, but that's to be expected and it's totally worth every penny.
Ashleydawn W.
Such a beautiful scent for spring and summer. I use to wear this all the time. I would definitely smell this at sephora and get a sample before you dove in and spent a ton on the full size product.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA
Such a lovely floral smell. Just one sprits and everyone will be waiting to smell you. The packaging is also just so cute. Overall it's a must have and I'm definitely repurchasing.
Juliana T.
This is one of my favorite perfumes its fresh but sweet, it's so long lasting, makes me feel more pretty, the packaging it's so pretty to, the bad thing it's a little expensive
Kathy C.
Newcastle , CA
I absolutely love Dior fragrances, but this one is my favorite. It is a classic! I find that many fragrances have a similar scent, but this one is unique. And the bottle is so pretty (bow one the cap) I like to show it off on my vanity!
Melinda M.
Clawson, MI
This is my favorite Dior product and one of my favorite perfumes overall. It's universally flattering on all women. Lasts all day and comes in a beautiful bottle and packaging. Would buy again and again.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Can anyone give another fragrance that this may smell similar too?