BY DIOR

Discover Miss Dior Silky Shower Gel, the sweetly seductive fragrance. Intense, sensual, and sophisticated, Miss Dior features a warm blend of Italian mandarin essence and damascena rose absolute, underscored by elegant Indonesian amber patchouli essence. The chic fragrance is Miss Dior's answer to the little black dress, a fragrance that perfectly dresses up any occasion. And, as Christian Dior said, "A little black dress is essential to a woman's wardrobe." Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Damascus Rose Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Intense. Sensual. Sophisticated.

σℓα S.
Love this lotion... the smell is amazing and actually makes your perfume last longer... in love. I always purchase this product. My friends and family always compliment me whenever I have it on. The smell last long too. Yes I will purchase again
JASIE A.
This smells so good. Every time I use it I feel super clean and fresh. Not too strong just the perfect summer scent for me. I love it.
Georgina C.
Milton Road , Southsea
I love the new Miss dior shower gel it is really silky in your skin and smells really nice. It is also surprisingly gentle on your skin it can also be used as a bath soap as well as a shower gel I buy this product all the time
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods