BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDior
Miss Original Extrait De Parfum

Dior Miss Dior Original Extrait De Parfum

by Dior

Miss Dior Original is the very first fragrance by Christian Dior. Its avant-garde green chypre floral accord revolutionized perfume and embodies the perfection of the couturier’s mark. L'Extrait de Parfum Original intensely deploys this bold trail, which has become a great classic. The extreme refinement of the galbanum notes brings ultimate freshness to its floral heart of jasmine and Grasse rose absolute, while patchouli essence gives the fragrance its impertinence. Its precious bottle is cut like a suit and decorated with the iconic houndstooth motif. Sealed by hand using the baudruchage technique, the bottle is adorned with a silver thread and grey satin couture bow carved into a swallow tail. Minimalist and modern, the result is bold and extremely elegant.

I was wondering, does anyone know how long this fragrance lasts? And could you guys also give me more suggestions on good fragrances to buy?
Start your review of Dior Miss Dior Original Extrait De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Cláudia Lindoso L.
herriman
This is my favorite perfum I all the world! Perfect for date night and always people ask me what’s the name of my perfum! It can during in my skin for 24h. Intraocular recommend!
Walaa F.
Diraz
Always miss Dior in collection. Smells so nice and attractive. You should make sure you buy the original one be because the fake smells so bad and makes you feel nausea