BY DIOR

To create the Extrait de Parfum, François Demachy reinterpreted Miss Dior’s traditional signature. Here, he has crafted an intense and sophisticated, high-quality chypre floral that combines Indonesian Patchouli Essence with three flower absolutes: Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute and Grasse Rose Absolute. Its precious bottle is cut like a suit and decorated with the iconic houndstooth motif. Sealed by hand using the baudruchage technique, the bottle is adorned with a silver thread and grey satin couture bow carved into a swallow tail. Minimalist and modern, the result is bold and extremely elegant.

Darline A.
This is one of my favorite scents in my fragrance collection. I would say it lasts a decent time but I do make sure to bring a travel size bottle with me to reapply for longer days. It is a pleasant, sweet, feminine, sexy fragrance. The packaging it another selling point for me. It is definitely high end and looks great on my vanity. I get tons of compliments when I wear this perfume. I recommend to give this a try.
Jaquelin G.
My and only favorite perfume. It has a wonderful smell. I purchase this perfume all the time.I buy it at Macy’s!
Maya G.
Ajax, ON
great perfume it smells amazing and i love the packaging. This has got to be one of my favourite perfumes even i love it